What's new

Electricity price increased by 4.85 rupess

Jb PTI price increase kre to thek hota hai lekin agar koi aur kre to haye meri awam haye mere ghareeb haye mera mulk.

Shabash cult worshippers continue.
Cheeni ki keemat kitni hai abhi.

Why do PTIans see in binaries only? How hard it is to understand that criticizing PTI doesnt make me a ppp or PMln supporter. Who is U here?
U r the one who started off ur post lumping together everyone(who is criticizing the price hikes by this new government) as PTIans...
...plz go read ur first post. I merely responded in kind.

P.S. I'm not a PTIan...I'm just anti PPPP, PML-N and the usual...PTI as an option was just a way to keep the retards out. Given anything better than PTI and I'd gladly vote for them over PTI.

It’s due to bad economic performance of Niazi government.
Wow, what a cogent argument backed by irrefutable facts. I bow to your mental acumen. Please reveal more oh Svengali.

All joking aside, certainly mistakes were made but many many correct things were done dealing with difficult situations. I would argue better than PPP and PMLN in many ways. He was not able to reach Mush economic achievements but Mush had tonnes of help from the US also.

seems to me that SS here doesnt want to remain PM for long.

In Gujarat, Last tariff for solar power was made at INR 1.99. Pakistan should go for solar power on a big way. Pakistan government can acquire it at PKR 5 per unit which can be made available to people ar Rs 8 per unit.
What is price of diesel/petrol in India comapared to Pakistan?

Jb PTI price increase kre to thek hota hai lekin agar koi aur kre to haye meri awam haye mere ghareeb haye mera mulk.

Issue is your entire campaign was on this and said that it is only because of PTI and IK etc. Now you are also doing the same thing or worse, and it proves inflation in PTI tenure was due to external factors. Besides that people will now see who manages crisis better.

tou wapus dei do govt pti ki bughz imran
Evidently, in your brain the USD at 191+, circular debt at 2.5 Trillion and rising and real inflation at a consistent 13%, GDP which is not even close to the level it was in 2017/18 etc., would be so good for Pakistan........and a person who is so low that he sells watches taken from Toshakhana is best for Pakistan.

I mean is it still not clear that a person who is so low that he even sells watches taken from Toshakhana would have no morals whatsoever? What exactly is the difference between Gilani and Nawaz and Imran except that the former 2 perhaps did not indulge in low level corruption and only engaged in high level corruption whereas the later will indulge in all types of corruptions.

Tsunami aa rehi hay

1650041938718.png

What thr solution to 1.4 trillion debt going up to 2.5(from 12b$ to 15b$)

Cheap power from dams/hydro elecectric projects

Hopefully PMLN will not stop dasu bhasha and munda dam and I BEG please DONT SIGN MORE 20% RR PROJECTS ۔۔
The immediate solution is to increase prices of electricity, make 90% or more recoveries so that line losses are minimized, enforce contractual obligations of upgraded transmission systems, energy generation through cheapest available combination of local coal and Qatari gas.

Back
Top Bottom