What's new

Electricity price increased by 4.85 rupess

Jb PTI price increase kre to thek hota hai lekin agar koi aur kre to haye meri awam haye mere ghareeb haye mera mulk.

Shabash cult worshippers continue.
The same can be said of u...
...when PTI raised prices for gas, electricity, petrol, etc.
U all were like "ghareeb awam ko loot liya"...now when it happens under non PTI govt...it's all halal.

Roof top solar panel lagaiye na Khan saheb. Problem solved for whole life.
Costs are still prohibitive for most people, not to mention back and forth in the electricity department with a cost of 150K+ for the 3 phase meter and application.

Faced with a certain defeat at the No-Confidence vote, Imran khan froze the prices of petrol and decreased the prices of electricity a few days ago, in spite of PDM, and in breaking commitment to the IMF, he was actually planting political mines for the incoming Government......just like PML did when they lowered taxes in the last budget they presented.

The first thing that SS must do is bring the prices of petrol/diesel at par and bind the cost of electricity to cost of generation; produce electricity through cheap local coal and imported gas so that the prices of electricity eventually are lowered.

However, the real local atomic mine that Imran Khan has left is the massive 2.5 Trillion circular debt; managing this effectively will not be short of a job done supremely well.

Jb PTI price increase kre to thek hota hai lekin agar koi aur kre to haye meri awam haye mere ghareeb haye mera mulk.

Shabash cult worshippers continue.

Bro he was removed from office by "mehngai mukaao" march. There is somewhere irony there. Please find it.

This is bad politics
Seems both parties politics behind pricing issues rathrr then governace will force populast behaviour ending in default situation

I need to assure my PMLN leaders that we are with you we dont care about prices..we love even if you diesel 300 we are with you.

With respect to langer khana, good move. People should work not eat in langer khana, we can move this money to host dinner for shafee bradery and maryum nawaz media cell who are actually doing something

Faced with a certain defeat at the No-Confidence vote, Imran khan froze the prices of petrol and decreased the prices of electricity a few days ago, in spite of PDM, and in breaking commitment to the IMF, he was actually planting political mines for the incoming Government......just like PML did when they lowered taxes in the last budget they presented.

The first thing that SS must do is bring the prices of petrol/diesel at par and bind the cost of electricity to cost of generation; produce electricity through cheap local coal and imported gas so that the prices of electricity eventually are lowered.

However, the real local atomic mine that Imran Khan has left is the massive 2.5 Trillion circular debt; managing this effectively will not be short of a job done supremely well.
Why didnt he froze rupee rather then just givong subsidy from budget

But i thought both parties agreed that inflation is too high and we need to do something about it
PDM whole reason for movement was to give a bigger relief in form of bringing rupee back to 150 and thus subdizing everything rather then just oil

This is bad politics
Seems both parties politics behind pricing issues rathrr then governace will force populast behaviour ending in default situation

I need to assure my PMLN leaders that we are with you we dont care about prices..we love even if you diesel 300 we are with you.

With respect to langer khana, good move. People should work not eat in langer khana, we can move this money to host dinner for shafee bradery and maryum nawaz media cell who are actually doing something

Why didnt he froze rupee rather then just givong subsidy from budget

But i thought both parties agreed that inflation is too high and we need to do something about it
PDM whole reason for movement was to give a bigger relief in form of bringing rupee back to 150 and thus subdizing everything rather then just oil
I agree - a personal message to Shahnawaz Shareef:- we will absolutely back you to remove all subsidies in Pakistan. You are the GOAT.

All jokes aside, this is a big problem in pakistans political economy- the biggest headache for PTI was inflation first caused by unpegging the pegged dollar rate and later by COVID. Can scream yourself hoarse explaining commodity pricing yada yada no one on the ground cares.

tou wapus dei do govt pti ki bughz imran

I agree - a personal message to Shahnawaz Shareef:- we will absolutely back you to remove all subsidies in Pakistan. You are the GOAT.

All jokes aside, this is a big problem in pakistans political economy- the biggest headache for PTI was inflation first caused by unpegging the pegged dollar rate and later by COVID. Can scream yourself hoarse explaining commodity pricing yada yada no one on the ground cares.
I have extensively talked to PMLN and PTI suporters

BOTH dont care as long as their parties do it
As BOTH are not kids
They understand int. pricing

Also PMLN supporters doesnt care corruption as they beleive its part of govt responsibility to get its share/skim off the top

Back
Top Bottom