What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

Lol out of 137 Muslim Area Modi won 100+ seats.

Burnol for those who say Modi is Anti Muslim or Muslim don't vote for modi. BJP support to abolish Triple talaq got him 50% + Muslim women vote who voted for him secretly.
Muslim vote got distributed between sp and bsp.and Bjp itself knows that Muslim won't vote for them.and it will take some time before analysis of voting pattern gets completed

Muslim vote got distributed between sp and bsp.and Bjp itself knows that Muslim won't vote for them.and it will take some time before analysis of voting pattern gets completed
I agree BJP mostly lost seats where Muslim population was more than 40% and BJP strike rate is higher when muslim population was between 30-40%. It was consolidation of Hindu votes more than anything else.

I am feeling for the Muslims of UP. Now that bjp is in power, they will try to marginalise them further and make their lives a living hell.

Hope our bros and sis there don't buckle to the rss terrorist goons.

Why BJP get defeated in Punjab, Goa and Manipur?

Punjab : Anti Incumbancy. In India like Tamil nadu , People vote for a new party EACH time.
Manipur : They HAVE WON , They have scored from 0 to 20+
Goa : Again, They HAVE WON.. They will Form the Govt. Despite having the lower seats as they have Support from Goa Front and others.

Sickular media goon become now fan of Modi

a Hard Hard Slap !

577889-social-media.jpg

And not to Forget...

modidefeats_me.png

Back
Top Bottom