What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

Let's see. Modi's victory today was huge. You have no opposition left in India. BJP could effectively turn India into a one party state.

Yes, True, in Upper & Lower House Opposition is decontaminated first time Modi can control both LS & RS in comming RS election and the same thing happened during first 5 years of UPA-1.

Further following states are still not ruled by BJP few of them Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal and they constitute good portion of RS & LS seats and if opposition play properly they can still hold their own in the Parliament.

LOL.

Why was Modi banned to travel in the West prior to being "elected" to the highest post in the country? Here is the hint: Mass Murder of minorities.

Only in India extremist Hindu terrorists are not only set free but rewarded with highest offices in the country.

BTW, are you going for Pooja to Godse temple?
Hello, ten years of congress rule failed to show anything that Modi was involved. In third world countries like ours when one section kills the others there is bound to be retaliation via riots. In India it happens for serious matters like train burning, in Pakistan it happens for trivial matters like blasphemy.
The reason he was banned was because that was the maximum damage stupid congress could do to malign Modi after all efforts to implicate him failed.

This election was mostly won due to demonetization. Other parties did not have the cash to spend.
That being said the so called vote bank politics took a back seat. It's all up to BJp to implement good policies now.
Oh it will be a do or die time for BJP as well. They have no excuse to implement required changes in coming 2 years. If they want to see winning next term that is.

Yes, True, in Upper & Lower House Opposition is decontaminated first time Modi can control both LS & RS in comming RS election and the same thing happened during first 5 years of UPA-1.

Further following states are still not ruled by BJP few of them Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Bihar, Orissa, West Bengal and they constitute good portion of RS & LS seats and if opposition play properly they can still hold their own in the Parliament.

I guess you are a BJP supporter? Which of those States that you mentioned are marginal enough for the BJP to take with a swing of just a few percentage points?

But if only business applies, why US meddling with South china sea against China?
Why our former PM could not able to address in US congress, when India-US relation was at all time high?

Indians are looking for what is good for our country and not what is good for our neighbour buddy..

I replied to you already. Business/geopolitical interests drive the policy of the West. You can be blue eyed boy one day, terrorist the next.

Or vice versa.

The fact of the matter however is that Modi is a mass-murderer and Indian judicial system is letting almost every fanatic hindu free. And hindu extremism leaning Indian public loves these fanatics and celebrate them as their saviors.

In any civilized country that should be a cause of concern.

Oh it will be a do or die time for BJP as well. They have no excuse to implement required changes in coming 2 years. If they want to see winning next term that is.
Absolutely they have to show change in the ground. But tough measures are needed. Changing a country and bringing it out poverty is not easy or risk free

That was true and to a certain extent still is. I agree with you there. However, your political opposition has been decimated. The Judiciary wont hold out for long. This is a rising tide of Right wing Hindu Chauvanism. Has anything stopped its rise? What has happened in the last 24 hours? BJP guaranteed a second term.

State level is not possible and to change anything in constitution he needs half of states approval also.

If Indira Gandhi didn't control Judiciary during her height of power then I don't think Modi can.

I give that to you, Judicial systems in both Pakistan and India are corrupt.

But the way Indian SC is letting almost every fanatic hindu free it has overtaken Pakistan by a long margin. In Pakistan at least they are hanging the fanatics.

That doesn't true. In Pakistan its Military Courts hanging not the civilian just eg. Nawaz is still PM where are in India Shashikala had to go to Jail instead of becoming CM of TN.

In India they will be appointed to senior positions. There is no opposition left in India. They are celebrating that.

Corruption is everywhere but what you are saying is just a guess you can't substantiate it.

This election was mostly won due to demonetization. Other parties did not have the cash to spend.
That being said the so called vote bank politics took a back seat. It's all up to BJp to implement good policies now.

Yes it might be a reason

Sorry it's only the opinion of people like you for whom Modi is a criminal. Let me also say that I have met several people non Indian non Hindu for whom your islamic figures were evil. So let's not keep repeating the same thing otherwise there is no way one can have a discourse. According to the world at best Modi is alleged to have turned a blind eye to riots which was started when Muslims burnt a train of Hindu saints.

What do you mean by Islamic figures?

Modi is a fanatic Hindu just like Mullah Omer was a fanatic Muslim.

Both are not Islamic or Hindu figures but just fanatics who chose violence and murder as their weapon and still manage to call themselves "democratically elected leaders".

That doesn't true. In Pakistan its Military Courts hanging not the civilian just eg. Nawaz is still PM where are in India Shashikala had to go to Jail instead of becoming CM of TN.

Wrong.

Qadri was hanged by our court system even though he had a massive extremist support. The law took its course and the murderer was hanged.

On Indian side, however, we see hindu fanatics such as likes of Modi, Aseemanand and co being set free and celebrated as heroes.

And being rewarded to the highest offices of the country.

I wonder what 'gayMo' is short for? I have my suspicions about that name. @WebMaster

I have my suspicions too, but since "Modi" also begins with "Mo", you never know.

By the way I think WebMaster is not a valid nick, you could try Horus, Waz and co.

Karnataka least chance for congress for next election,Tamil Nadu most probably will be again AIDMK due to the demise of jayalalitha and AIDMK more attached to NDA than congress,Kerala do not have many seats for MP's compared to other major states,Orissa local party already aligned with NDA,West bengal will be again Mamtha since left lost ground in state,Andhra is more align to NDA than congress and don't know telegana or Bihar.In conclusion most of the local parties and number of MP's will be more align to NDA than UPA.

There are many major states like Maharastra,Rajasthan,Gujarat,Madhya pradesh etc are very much BJP states and others have negligible impact.Rajya sabha election will be different than state election and UPA does not have any major leader to project as great leader to attract masses.

It will be like SP+BSP+TMC+DMK+AAP+Communist+Congress vs NDA+

Please note that in many of these states under UPA, these local parties are opposition to each other in respective states and so how they rule India properly !

I guess you are a BJP supporter? Which of those States that you mentioned are marginal enough for the BJP to take with a swing of just a few percentage points?

My support is based on the candidate. Initially I supported congress/sp till Bangarappa was Shimogas MLA/MP. then BSY of BJP & CM of Karnataka as I know him personally and as my NGO use to coordinate with his good works. I still follow BSY as he had done many things in Shimoga and continue to support till his death. infarct BSY is also one of the most corrupt politician i have ever worked with.

BJP has a chance in my state Karnataka and Orissa but others impossible.

AAP's Chief Ministerial candidate from Punjab, Bhagwant Mann, Punjab's own Mustafa Kemal Ataturk( *For reference see below) lost from Jalalabad.

ngv5pzk4pxfuv39pb7ap.jpg

*Keen political observers feel the potent mix of his affable style, sharp poetic satire, pluralistic outlook and the age of social media, has the potential to impact the punjabi political fabric to a scale and manner similar to Mustafa Kemal Atatürks impact on Turkey in the first half of the 20th century.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bhagwant_Mann

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

@ranjeet @JanjaWeed @Prometheus @Juggernautjatt

People in UP like Modi. Modi has also lost in Punjab and possibly in GOA.
Hi,this is a democracy may be GOA CM has not work upto the expectation of people,he may be taught lesson and definitely MODI and BJP will take note not to repeat this mistake again.
This will make you understand indians are not blind bhakt(for modi) but looking for good governance.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom