What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

Indian muslims will never be considered real muslims. Signing their own death warrant.

Turkey's just voted for Christmas. They have no idea what is heading towards them. The numbers here are huge. I have been saying this for a while, Modi will most likely win a second term and the Hindu wave has just started and is building momentum. Hindutva just got a huge steroid dose in India. Watch what comes next.

No body find there time in life sitting in computer like 24/7 hosting their false and fake propaganda for so long especially a platform like pdf and none other than a jobless false flagger.Yes man i believe you, since i am fool, happy...

Following is my Ookla test from PJ Malaysia:

petalng.png

Tomorrow Kochi.
Day after tomorrow Ahmedabad.
Will post Ookla test screen shots from there too.
Only way to burst your bubble I reckon.

Samajwadi Party's alliance with Congress was a big mistake, says former SP leader Gaurav Bhatia

:rofl: Pappu le lia

Turkey's just voted for Christmas. They have no idea what is heading towards them. The numbers here are huge. I have been saying this for a while, Modi will most likely win a second term and the Hindu wave has just started and is building momentum. Hindutva just got a huge steroid dose in India. Watch what comes next.

The thing is muslims voted bjp in UP. Now bjp supporters have already started talking about buikding the temple on the destroyed mosque.

I don't care who ever wins...I love seeing AAP lose!!

Me too bro i dont want a proxy who romances with khalistan rules a state which share the border with Pakistan. Thankfully better sense prevailed among the people of Punjab and its high time he is shown door for his abusive and dictatorial attitude :cheers::cheers:

The thing is muslims voted bjp in UP. Now bjp supporters have already started talking about buikding the temple on the destroyed mosque.

If Modi can be the PM who oversees the building of the Ram Temple, he will become a living deity and the goose of Muslims in India will start to cook. This is not a Modi wave as much as it is a Hindutva wave. Modi's second term will be curtains for Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom