What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

I was very worried after getting news from Malwa that AAP is very strong...........I was confident that my Majha vote give a single seat to AAP.......everything worked out well

yup.....I was having a party for win of my family friend...
So how do you see this result? Chotepur vindicated?

So how do you see this result? Chotepur vindicated?

only one wrong person from AAP has won.......so thats a good news for me.

many good people from AAP as well as Congress are going to Assembly .....and hope fully they will work for betterment of Punjab......

Akali-BJP is down to 15 seats....as expected

Thats a good question. I dont know, I think it won't be a longer range version. They wanted to test it in April.
Yes Yes this is the extended version..:victory:

defencenews,in/article/Maiden-test-of-BrahMos-extended-version-today-250918

So fast

Hope Captain does a good job now and brings law, order and kills drug problem as much as possible.

We dodged major bullet....I would really really be having a bad moment now if muffler-mutt got a hold of Punjab.
Actually there is more to it...kejri wanted to use Punjab being a border state and more number of soldiers come from the state...he thought of creating unrest to win in 2019.

As for the 2019 elections:
What did Modi do today in UP?

Babaji ka ghanta!

2014 BJP got 71 seats out of 80.

That means they got over 80%.

5 Assembly seats = 1 LS seat (apx)

So what did they do today?

upelec.png

But they got UPROOTED in Goa & Punjab.

ROFOL

Reports say Hindus in Sikh dominated Punjab voted for congress...suspecting the incumbency and to slap aap!!

A small yet important lesson from Goa, bjp should stop cannibalizing on strong local leaders to fill the gap at the center.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom