What's new

ELECTION RESULTS : UP, UK, PUNJAB, GOA & MANIPUR

So the people of India accepts demonitization lol. Once a beggar always a beggar....
Look who is talking,see if your house is not mortgaged!!!!:D
BTW how not opposing demonetization makes you beggar?

Look who is talking,see if your house is not mortgaged!!!!:D
BTW how not opposing demonetization makes you beggar?

You all voted in the mass murderer who took away your money from you too. Faith in humanity lost. But you Indians are a wierd lot anyways.

You all voted in the mass murderer who took away your money from you too. Faith in humanity lost. But you Indians are a wierd lot anyways.

Who are these 'you', you mean the looters and thieves ! They are already lost faith and sense, since years of hard work and plan for looting money just lost because of modi.Also the stone pelters income ...

Do you know what is demonetization?How could it take someone's honest money?:lol:
Do you know chap that huge no of Muslim population has voted BJP?Muslim population is a vital point if wants to gain in UP..
Grow up chap develop your country which is on the verge of being mortgaged rather than meddling on a fake cause of other's..

I was very worried after getting news from Malwa that AAP is very strong...........I was confident that my Majha vote give a single seat to AAP.......everything worked out well

Hope Captain does a good job now and brings law, order and kills drug problem as much as possible.

We dodged major bullet....I would really really be having a bad moment now if muffler-mutt got a hold of Punjab.

Do you know what is demonetization?How could it take someone's honest money?:lol:
Do you know chap that huge no of Muslim population has voted BJP?Muslim population is a vital point if wants to gain in UP..
Grow up chap develop your country which is on the verge of being mortgaged rather than meddling on a fake cause of other's..

A lot of times I suspect this chap you are responding to is actually an Indian making Pakistanis look really bad and unintelligent :P

His whole posting history is all the exact same sort of thing. There is like 0 variance. 0 variance always make me suspect certain things.

Brother, just see the narrative media tried to build from AC offices in Delhi. My blood just boils listening to these fraudsters :hitwall::angry:

Double the pride, double the fall. The glum faces everywhere over there are so worth it!

Hope Captain does a good job now and brings law, order and kills drug problem as much as possible.

We dodged major bullet....I would really really be having a bad moment now if muffler-mutt got a hold of Punjab.

no one can form governement with with seats from Malwa......AAP killed malwa region when they humilated Chotepur.............And in patiala too due to Dharamveera Gandhi

A lot of times I suspect this chap you are responding to is actually an Indian making Pakistanis look really bad and unintelligent :P

His whole posting history is all the exact same sort of thing. There is like 0 variance. 0 variance always make me suspect certain things.

Double the pride, double the fall. The glum faces everywhere over there are so worth it!
He is just butt bombed & no logic to grind on.

Back
Top Bottom