What's new

Election results 2018

Nawaz Sharif was probably the best PM Pakistan had.

Extremist PTI will be bad for the region.

Get drunk on cow cola and re elect your modi. New Pakistan is in making. Ya chutu ab hamen bataen ga BC...

Nawaz Sharif supports China and CPEC. PTI will block all CPEC projects its a win for India :D

Are you Jurassic ???

PTI has a special CHINA coordination desk thats responsible for CHINA Pakistan close working relationship, lol.

Indians indians indians ... just pathetic

While im having the time of my life doing what you are avoiding, lol. I love the roona Dhoona of Libtard and paid journalists more than that of Modi's crying all the time against Pakistan.

Good for you if you have cool nerves, I will prefer watching golf match than listening to roona dhoona of sellouts.

modi to jesy extream nhi hai . jesy lohy ko loha kaatta hai wesy modi ko nationalist kaaty ga ab
Modi works for world peace. But good luck to you and Imran Khan or Taliban Khan as people call him lol

IGNORE THE SORRY ARSED INDIAN TROLLS GUYS, THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO LAME TO BE HERE AS IT IS , LOL. NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN INDIA i GUESS, LOL.

Not joking brooo
I don't know if he is good or not. It's the people that are going to decide. And it's their first continuous election. Whoever be the next PM, I'd say yay for it as its good for Pakistan.
About your comment, from what I see in my limited time here. This forum is quora of Pakistan. The views are mostly towards the right.

Di-H7ntXgAIMdvP.jpg

modi to jesy extream nhi hai . jesy lohy ko loha kaatta hai wesy modi ko nationalist kaaty ga ab

Don't wish for your own Modi, you can't have a worse PM than him, quite possibly the worst we have had since independence, especially if you consider the kind of mandate and support he had.

Are you Jurassic ???

PTI has a special CHINA coordination desk thats responsible for CHINA Pakistan close working relationship, lol.

Indians indians indians ... just pathetic

Brother its clear Indians are butt hurt seeing the possibility of ik becoming the pm, let's cherish on PTI victory no point wasting time on clueless Indians.

Back
Top Bottom