What's new

Election results 2018

It doesn't ceases to amaze me that even so called literate Pakistanis are so blinded by their own 'wishes' that they cannot see the manipulation of the engineered selection process. Kher, no worries. Let's wait and see how the new Pakistan progresses when PML brings the center to a standstill with their own Dharna and follow in the footsteps of Imran Khan, i.e. if Imran Khan ever becomes a Prime Minister!!

Yeah millions of remote controlled robots went to vote as per engineered plan.

It doesn't ceases to amaze me that even so called literate Pakistanis are so blinded by their own 'wishes' that they cannot see the manipulation of the engineered selection process. Kher, no worries. Let's wait and see how the new Pakistan progresses when PML brings the center to a standstill with their own Dharna and follow in the footsteps of Imran Khan, i.e. if Imran Khan ever becomes a Prime Minister!!
sir app ki mqm ki toh qabar bhi nai digg karnay paray ge shamshan jaa keh jala dayna kachra mqm ka!

Shane bhai me Teen din se awein shor machaya ho hug a cactus ka.

Khair ye batayen Sari party nikal kay arahi hai dharna sharna karne

WHY NOT? PTI should allocate a specially designed and concrete cordoned section of Jinnah Avenue and leave them to do their dharna untouched.

WHY NOT? PTI should allocate a specially designed and concrete cordoned section of Jinnah Avenue and leave them to do their dharna untouched.

Zoo me Ticket laga do.

Log dekhne ayenge.

Paisa milega.

DaM banaenge

6 year old

A manchild.

And he gonna nuke India hahaha hui hoo ha ha
233d6680-e938-4176-a366-48dccb749f2e.jpg

PTI will win first NA-135 Lahore Johar Town, National Seat.

NA -135 Lahore Johar Town, Malik Karamat Ai of PTI double leads against PMLN.

Na-135 Lahore is set for PTI victory seat.

PTI winning all seats in Rwp/Isb, except when where ppp ( Raja perveiz ashraf) leading.

Karachi ky results ki kya update hai? Suddenly no updates.. What's going on.. One of my friend told me that psp ko accommodate Kiya jaraha hai since they are losing in nearly all the seats..

Lahore and Karachi is complete zig zag, such tough battles going on.

Lahore is toughest fight between PTI vs PMLN.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom