What's new

Election results 2018

andaza ho gya ho ga usko uski aur uske no 1 manifesto ki popularity ka

Waisy yaar baat uski sai the. Kay 21we sadi me 18we sadi ki saholiaat par ham vote de rahy hy... kisi ne naali bana di to vote uska. Kisi ne pani ka nal laga dia to vote uska. ..

IGNORE THE SORRY ARSED INDIAN TROLLS GUYS, THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO LAME TO BE HERE AS IT IS , LOL. NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN INDIA i GUESS, LOL.

Shane bhai me Teen din se awein shor machaya ho hug a cactus ka.

Khair ye batayen Sari party nikal kay arahi hai dharna sharna karne

Are you Jurassic ???

PTI has a special CHINA coordination desk thats responsible for CHINA Pakistan close working relationship, lol.

Indians indians indians ... just pathetic
Is that why he was accusing Shahbaz of kickbacks from Chinese on Orange Line?

Extremist? Bc BJP ko vote day k kis mun se PTI ko extremist keh rahay ho? :lol::lol:

I know you made that Pakistanis crushed indian hopes by destroying MQM, eliminating Nawaz Shareef, and giving power to patriotic Imran Khan.

indian investment down to drain with zero gain :rofl:

It doesn't ceases to amaze me that even so called literate Pakistanis are so blinded by their own 'wishes' that they cannot see the manipulation of the engineered selection process. Kher, no worries. Let's wait and see how the new Pakistan progresses when PML brings the center to a standstill with their own Dharna and follow in the footsteps of Imran Khan, i.e. if Imran Khan ever becomes a Prime Minister!!

I don't know if he is good or not. It's the people that are going to decide. And it's their first continuous election. Whoever be the next PM, I'd say yay for it as its good for Pakistan.
About your comment, from what I see in my limited time here. This forum is quora of Pakistan. The views are mostly towards the right.
Well ultimately strings are pulled by their army so nothing will change regarding relations with India.

Wese mujhe lag raha tha kay Rabbani roega.

I have a feeling that he has some Medical condition. Like once a month aunt Irma visits him and he cries blood from his eyes.

He should try acting

It doesn't ceases to amaze me that even so called literate Pakistanis are so blinded by their own 'wishes' that they cannot see the manipulation of the engineered selection process. Kher, no worries. Let's wait and see how the new Pakistan progresses when PML brings the center to a standstill with their own Dharna and follow in the footsteps of Imran Khan, i.e. if Imran Khan ever becomes a Prime Minister!!

In punjab we say "jara kata kati kadna tusi kad lo". This would be it for ganja and his supporters. No more tolerance for anarchy, external agenda and subversive activities against the state and it's institutions. People of Pakistan have decided.

Is that why he was accusing Shahbaz of kickbacks from Chinese on Orange Line?

THE JURASSIC HAD MORE TO ADD, LOL, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE iNDIAN? HAVE YOU NO SHAME OR SELF RESPECT?
i GUESS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN INDIA, YOU MUST THINK IT BEST TO WASTE OTHERS TIME HERE WITH YOUR INEPT KNOWLEDGE AND CHILDHOOD MISCHIEF... LOL. GOOGLE SOME BEFORE POSING SOME DEAR, GET LOST IN THE MEAN WHILE.

Modi works for world peace. But good luck to you and Imran Khan or Taliban Khan as people call him lol
if modi works for peace then who told you imran khan started WW2 and drop nukes on japan ? imran have never take office yet and you bashing him without any reason
if modi work for peace then imran khan is mother treasa of world

Waisy yaar baat uski sai the. Kay 21we sadi me 18we sadi ki saholiaat par ham vote de rahy hy... kisi ne naali bana di to vote uska. Kisi ne pani ka nal laga dia to vote uska. ..
be that as it may but most of his e-supporters didn't support him for his views on governance
ps PTI and IKs views on this matter are 22 years old

Have you seen the opinion polls? Regardless of the biases (whether conducted by "Pro-Noon or Pro-Khan" polling agencies), ALL opinion polls were showing a literal dead heat b/w PML(N) and PTI at national level---with gap closing in Punjab in favor of PTI (but N-league still leading). The same polling firms showed a massive lead for PML(N) in 2013. July's polling started to show a CLEAR and SOLID lead for PTI. Again, every single survey showed that, included Dunya News' district by district survey. So 90% of this election is organic. The remaining 10% factor can be attributed to establishment's role, which again, is just establishment using the environment to its own advantage (Generals didn't force PML(N) to do corruption, or forced the international journalists to leak Panama, OR forced Abbasi to work with the drug cartels etc and get reported to Pak by Australian anti-Drug agency!!).

So this mantra of establishment undermining the democracy is.....highly over-rated. Yes, the role is there--but as I said, 90% of election has been organic with PTI mounting an organic fight (thanks to electables pretty much)

THE JURASSIC HAD MORE TO ADD, LOL, WHAT ARE YOU STILL DOING HERE iNDIAN? HAVE YOU NO SHAME OR SELF RESPECT?
i GUESS WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO IN INDIA, YOU MUST THINK IT BEST TO WASTE OTHERS TIME HERE WITH YOUR INEPT KNOWLEDGE AND CHILDHOOD MISCHIEF... LOL. GOOGLE SOME BEFORE POSING SOME DEAR, GET LOST IN THE MEAN WHILE.
LOL

be that as may but most of his e-supporters didn't support him for his views on governance
ps PTI and IKs views on this matter are 22 years old

6 year old

A manchild.

And he gonna nuke India hahaha hui hoo ha ha

if modi works for peace then who told you imran khan started WW2 and drop nukes on japan ? imran have never take office yet and you bashing him without any reason
if modi work for peace then imran khan is mother treasa of world
Right sirji

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom