What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

take him,..
Pakistan internet users top Google searches for gay sex despite being one of the world's most homophobic countries | Mail Online
Pakistan internet users top Google searches for gay sex despite being one of the world's most homophobic countries
In Pakistan we've GAYS.....&... Sluts .....They all are working underground hiding their Acts publicly
Internet is safe refuge for those punishable GANGSTERs
In Islamic Government their Heads will be chopped off like PIGS....But Now they're brand of Embarrassment for Us...
(don't laugh...I know ur happy for that confession)
But Plz..!! kindly Wont Jump into Conclusion that we're all supporting that Inhumane Acts

Last edited:
In Pakistan we've GAYS.....&... Sluts .....They all are working underground hiding their Acts publicly
In Islamic Government their Heads will be chopped off like PIGS....But Now they're brand of Embarrassment for Us...
(don't laugh...I know ur happy for that confession)
But Plz..!! kindly Wont Jump into Conclusion that we're all supporting that Inhumane Acts
--
first i am not happy at all...
it was just sarcasm .
i did not want to hurt any one feeling ..
there is nothing wrong being gay/homosexual ..
its there life .. it their decison how they live till it did not hurt others
they are here too. and we have some controversy too and heated debate in counties highest court .. SC
Section 377: The way forward - The Hindu
Section 377 and LGBT rights: Here's what you need to know | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
at the same time same court also did this g8 step
Supreme Court recognizes transgenders as 'third gender' - The Times of India

which inhuman acts you talking about?

--
dear read properly.. medicinal use /therapy.. not for thirst..

--
first i am not happy at all...
it was just sarcasm .
i did not want to hurt any one feeling ..
there is nothing wrong being gay/homosexual ..
its there life .. it their decison how they live till it did not hurt others
they are here too. and we have some controversy too and heated debate in counties highest court .. SC
Section 377: The way forward - The Hindu
Section 377 and LGBT rights: Here's what you need to know | Latest News & Updates at Daily News & Analysis
at the same time same court also did this g8 step
Supreme Court recognizes transgenders as 'third gender' - The Times of India

which inhuman acts you talking about?

--
dear read properly.. medicinal use /therapy.. not for thirst..
read all the articles, Urine cola?, Urine soft drink?

West Punjab is already half Bhiayaied, the urban Pakistani kids feel ashamed of speaking Punjabi.Seeing your obsession of copying the Bhaiya culture, soon there will be no difference between Karachi and Punjab. :omghaha::omghaha:

Bhaiya you keep dreaming and owning up language that had nothing to do with your kind. The father of Hindustani language is Amir Khusro, Turkic father and Kashmiri mother. Your bhaiya kind is always crying in karachi. The only real danger facing is east punjab from bhaiyas like you, i hope punjabis there take care of your kind like we have done in Pakistan. Now your kind here always cry punjabi discrimination, forget about becoming one of them :lol:

Bhaiya you keep dreaming and owning up language that had nothing to do with your kind. The father of Hindustani language is Amir Khusro, Turkic father and Kashmiri mother. Your bhaiya kind is always crying in karachi. The only real danger facing is east punjab from bhaiyas like you, i hope punjabis there take care of your kind like we have done in Pakistan. Now your kind here always cry punjabi discrimination, forget about becoming one of them :lol:
--
seems you on high good

Is this the reason you started considering Punjabi as a villager's language and started to copycat Urdu to prove yourself as some kind of nawabzada. :lol::lol::lol:

Is this the reason you started considering Punjabi as a villager's language and started to copycat Urdu to prove yourself as some kind of nawabzada. :lol::lol::lol:

Bhaiya you keep reminding us of urdu as if bhaiyas had anything to do with it. As i said even the father of Hindustani language is Amir Khusro of Turkic father and Kashmiri mother. :haha:

And see how your bhaiyas kind cry in Pakistan, forget about us becoming them. They know their place, unfortunatly they have invaded east punjab. And the retards now go with turban and beards like sikhs, but their bhaiya face is easly detected no matter what they wear. :omghaha:

Bhaiya you keep reminding us of urdu as if bhaiyas had anything to do with it. As i said even the father of Hindustani language is Amir Khusro of Turkic father and Kashmiri mother. :haha:

You mean Urdu came from Central Asian as taught to you in your third class sarkari school. :laughcry:

@Roybot @jandk @chak de INDIA watch this Pakistani song using Bhojpuri slang, rip-off of Raj Kapoor's Teesri Kasam. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom