What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

US 7th fleet never came for Pakistan's help. The way USSR helped India if US had helped Pakistan then India would've lost Assam & North East already.

- Pak economy and USA assistance
Sixty years of US aid to Pakistan: Get the data | Global development | theguardian.com
Aid to Pakistan by the Numbers | Center For Global Development
Can Pakistan survive without US aid? - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Refusing aid and other assistance is a prerequisite for Pakistan’s economic recovery. The billions of dollars in aid have distorted markets in Pakistan and have subsidised the civil and military elite. Pakistan’s foremost economists, such as S. Akbar Zaidi and others at the Planning Commission in Islamabad, have argued for a secession of aid as a precondition for restructuring Pakistan’s economy to make it self-sufficient over time.

Pakistan’s elite and middle class have to rise to the occasion to help resuscitate the faltering economy. Pakistanis have to pay taxes so that their government can refuse aid from others. Unless Pakistanis demonstrate the willingness to carry their own weight by paying taxes, there is no hope of an honourable existence for Pakistan in the community of nations.

Only a fool otherwise a troll will think that Pakistan is depending on US aid. Pakistan did much better in 90's when there was no Aid & heavy sanctions. You really are that dumb to think that Pakistan with almost 300billion GDP survives on US aid?:lol:

- indian terrisam..
either world is insane or we make them blind..
so even after so much terrosiam with nepal, SL, Balooch..
world still respect us and UN dont declare india as terrosit state..
eihter india so so smart or world is dum or you need some serious rethinking ..
if you know much why dont you go to UN delcare us terrosit state..
if not then either you are grossly incompetence or living in fools paradise ..

UN didn't declare Pakistan either. Even after so much jumping up & down of Indian officials world wide.

- Culture..
USA is land of immigrants but valued for RIGHT values..
we value diversity and accept whatervr vest from world
we collaborate with USA,Russia ,Germany .. and make Indian institute of TECHNOLOGY
you collaborate with USA and make PIT.. Pak institute of TERRORISM..

world know your VALUES ..heee

note: no disrespect to common pak people who are not radical and thinks

I can say that
you collaborate with mutki & LTTE & Modi & RSS & made IIGR i.e Indian Institute of Gang Rape
but i won't fall at your level & instead request Mods i.e @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak to screw this troll.

US 7th fleet never came for Pakistan's help. The way USSR helped India if US had helped Pakistan then India would've lost Assam & North East already.

Only a fool otherwise a troll will think that Pakistan is depending on US aid. Pakistan did much better in 90's when there was no Aid & heavy sanctions. You really are that dumb to think that Pakistan with almost 300billion GDP survives on US aid?:lol:

UN didn't declare Pakistan either. Even after so much jumping up & down of Indian officials world wide.

I can say that but i won't fall at your level & instead request Mods i.e @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Jungibaaz @nuclearpak to screw this troll.
--
US never sent 7th fleet wow.. then BBC is mad or what..still living in denial.
Pakistan then India would've lost Assam & North East already.?
when it happened ?
Pak today's economic condition.. i already gave links international and your own media.
it was not about pak..
as per your point .. india did all terrorism act and still you cant declared india terrist state in UN
yes we failed to do the same for pak.. but will make your wish fulfill soon.
you already been lowest level..
i already reported to mod
when you called indian PM terrorist..
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore
this guy is off topic and degrading human value by using rapes for troll
IIGR i.e Indian Institute of Gang Rape

--
US never sent 7th fleet wow.. then BBC is mad or what..still living in denial.
Pakistan then India would've lost Assam & North East already.?
when it happened ?
Pak today's economic condition.. i already gave links international and your own media.
it was not about pak..
as per your point .. india did all terrorism act and still you cant declared india terrist state in UN
yes we failed to do the same for pak.. but will make your wish fulfill soon.

Stop posting like a clown & stop repeating same thing explained to you already.

you already been lowest level..
i already reported to mod
when you called indian PM terrorist..
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore

You can report as much as you can...it is not me who post anything offensive. A terrorist will be called a terrorist. For Pakistan Modi is terrorist just like for India Dawood & others are terrorists. We don't give a flyin fcuk if you choose him your PM.

Try to comprehend the post. I never said that...what i mean was that if you can post this

we collaborate with USA,Russia ,Germany .. and make Indian institute of TECHNOLOGY
you collaborate with USA and make PIT.. Pak institute of TERRORISM..

then can i post this too

you collaborate with mutki & LTTE & Modi & RSS & made IIGR i.e Indian Institute of Gang Rape

if Mods allow.

Stop posting like a clown & stop repeating same thing explained to you already.

You can report as much as you can...it is not me who post anything offensive. A terrorist will be called a terrorist. For Pakistan Modi is terrorist just like for India Dawood & others are terrorists. We don't give a flyin fcuk if you choose him your PM.

Try to comprehend the post. I never said that...what i mean was that if you can post this

then can i post this too

if Mods allow.
--
i needed to repeat because seems you did not understood at first place..
--
A terrorist..
lets mod decided the issue calling PM a terrosrist..
you can enjoy unlimited freedom of speech here .fine with me

-
IIT vs PIT.
please post.
you know in world for that industry...PIT
now a days footballas for good reason but that exception ..

--
i needed to repeat because seems you did not understood at first place...

You are repeating like a mad parrot...is that what you are?:azn:

-A terrorist..
lets mod decided the issue calling PM a terrosrist..
you can enjoy unlimited freedom of speech here .fine with me.

Stop f@rting like a bharat verma clown. If you got no problem calling Dawood, etc terrorists then for us Pakistanis modhi is also a terrorist. He is not welcome in Pakistan.

-IIT vs PIT.
please post.
you know in world for that industry...PIT
now a days footballas for good reason but that exception ..

If you can say that & Mods keep blind eyes then i can say this

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar i reported his troll posts several times but they are still there...can i post like this in my next post?

IIGR(Indian Institute of Gang Rapes) & IIF(Indian Institue of Fraudias) is what you export. Other Indian exports include LTTE, Mukti, Modhi, RSS, TTP, BLA, 7 lakh terrorists in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir, etc etc.

You are repeating like a mad parrot...is that what you are?:azn:

Stop f@rting like a bharat verma clown. If you got no problem calling Dawood, etc terrorists then for us Pakistanis modhi is also a terrorist. He is not welcome in Pakistan.

If you can say that & Mods keep blind eyes then i can say this

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar i reported his troll posts several times but they are still there...can i post like this in my next post?
--
i repeated for mad parrot who have comprehension problem and need to tell many times.. same thing..:-)
why tell hell we want to come to pak.. is it USA
you yourself is in USA and preaching me ..atleast i m in my own land.. you even dont have that too..so shut up.. outsource guy...
i too reported yuo TROLL many times ...
you call our PM terrorsit then you will get kick where its due ok.. so
it seems you are on loose .. dont tech mods they have brains
if you troll .. will get double troll..

Killing Indian sponsored terrorists.:D:D

"Real" Sindhis...lol...What is difference between "Real" & "Fake" Sindhis? Sindhis who went to India are Hindus. The history of the land remains it's history no matter what happen in the world. American history remains American, Egyptian history remains Egyptian, Sind history will remains Sind history.:D:agree:

Fake artificial country India is so scared & ashamed to even use it's own historic name Bharat.:rofl::lol:

Prove it instead of f@rting your bharot verma clown propaganda. Why would we claim to be anyone unlike insecure Indians who claim to have Irani ancestry i.e Aryans.:sniper:

-

Fake artificial country India is so scared & ashamed to even use it's own historic name Bharat

this is not troll .. you super duper outsource confused retard
he is trolling . for your info
@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar@Manticore

--
i repeated for mad parrot who have comprehension problem and need to tell many times.. same thing..:-)

I' am not the one who is repeating same lines again & again. I explain you one thing & in next post you are back to square one again...mad parrot syndrome, i guess.:lol:

why tell hell we want to come to pak.. is it USA
you yourself is in USA and preaching me ..atleast i m in my own land.. you even dont have that too..so shut up.. outsource

USA is my own land & i' am proud to be American of Pakistani origin unlike some of your country men who make up huge illegal immigrant population of USA.

i too reported yuo TROLL many times ...

You can report as much as you want...It is not me who is trolling...i' am just responding to your troll posts.:agree:

you call our PM terrorsit then you will get kick where its due ok.. so

Obviously a terrorist will be called a terrorist...whats wrong with your brain?:lol:
You can call anyone terrorist but when other people do the same you cry in chorus "Foul"...O boohoo...double standard.:lol:

Where did i troll? I just slap you with facts & respond your troll posts so that you stop living in denial & stop following clowns like bharat verma.:D

Fake artificial country India is so scared & ashamed to even use it's own historic name Bharat

This is fact...use some brain. Learn where you get the name "India", "Hindu", etc etc. It is so funny when you people feel ashamed of using your real name Bharat.:lol:

BTW your negative rating & fewer post appreciation proves you are troll & post the posts of no value.

I' am not the one who is repeating same lines again & again. I explain you one thing & in next post you are back to square one again...mad parrot syndrome, i guess.:lol:

USA is my own land & i' am proud to be American of Pakistani origin unlike some of your country men who make up huge illegal immigrant population of USA.

You can report as much as you want...It is not me who is trolling...i' am just responding to your troll posts.:agree:

Obviously a terrorist will be called a terrorist...whats wrong with your brain?:lol:
You can call anyone terrorist but when other people do the same you cry in chorus "Foul"...O boohoo...double standard.:lol:

Where did i troll? I just slap you with facts & respond your troll posts so that you stop living in denial & stop following clowns like bharat verma.:D

This is fact...use some brain. Learn where you get the name "India", "Hindu", etc etc. It is so funny when you people feel ashamed of using your real name Bharat.:lol:

BTW your negative rating & fewer post appreciation proves you are troll & post the posts of no value.
---
you seems give in your brains
you seems to have comprehensions problem too and ignorant of UN. world politics..
modis terorsit becuase you and some clawn declared it..
but Sir HAfeez is angel depsite UN claredation as terrosit .evn USA have bounty on him.. wha tyour say n that
?
USA is right or Sir sayeed ?
indian in uSA
According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Indian Americans had the highest household income of all ethnic groups in the United States.
Indian American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

--
My ratings and post
i dont spam like you to increase post count..
i am not hungry of ratings ...
seems you never took stand on anything in this forum ..
-
i dont want to reply you as seems you just doing time pass and far away from countributing postiively, logicaly

---
you seems give in your brains
you seems to have comprehensions problem too and ignorant of UN. world politics..
modis terorsit becuase you and some clawn declared it..
but Sir HAfeez is angel depsite UN claredation as terrosit .evn USA have bounty on him.. wha tyour say n that
?
USA is right or Sir sayeed ?

If Dawood etc is terrorists for Indians then so is modhi the old terrorist is a terrorist for Pakistanis. Like it or not he was, is & will remain terrorist in the eyes of Pakistanis. BTW kindly post in International English because your high class Indian English cannot be understood by me at least.:agree:

-indian in uSA
According to the 2010 U.S. Census, Indian Americans had the highest household income of all ethnic groups in the United States.
Indian American - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You seriously having comprehension issues or your brain cells are getting weak.:crazy: Read again what i posted & then read your stupid reply. I was talking about illegal Indians who are flocking to US in herds instead of sitting in their shining India(which they call SUPA PAWA).:lol:

-
My ratings and post
i dont spam like you to increase post count..
i am not hungry of ratings ...
seems you never took stand on anything in this forum ..
-
i dont want to reply you as seems you just doing time pass and far away from countributing postiively, logicaly

lol...if you are not spamming & trolling than what on earth are you doing? What you are doing is called trolling & that is the reason you have negative ratings & fewer thanks.:agree:

If Dawood etc is terrorists for Indians then so is modhi the old terrorist is a terrorist for Pakistanis. Like it or not he was, is & will remain terrorist in the eyes of Pakistanis. BTW kindly post in International English because your high class Indian English cannot be understood by me at least.:agree:

You seriously having comprehension issues or your brain cells are getting weak.:crazy: Read again what i posted & then read your stupid reply. I was talking about illegal Indians who are flocking to US in herds instead of sitting in their shining India(which they call SUPA PAWA).:lol:

lol...if you are not spamming & trolling than what on earth are you doing? What you are doing is called trolling & that is the reason you have negative ratings & fewer thanks.:agree:
---
:-):yahoo::bunny:

Back
Top Bottom