What's new

Either Article 370 will exist, or J&K won't be a part of India, Omar Abdullah tweets

Omar is scared. I am still surprised as to how BJP was able to emerge as the largest party in J&K.
Yeahhhh after all with this election NC has for the first time lost its impregnable bastion in the Valley.And Farooq Abdullah lost by 42000 votes (correct me if i am wrong).
Ppl of kashmir 're tired...or should i say ladakh and Jammu too 're tired of this Sick Abdullah family and its hypocrisy.
BJP got 3 out of 6 seats from J&K,so it is really not the single largest party in the valley.Or have I misunderstood the figures??

Yeahhhh after all with this election NC has for the first time lost its impregnable bastion in the Valley.And Farooq Abdullah lost by 42000 votes (correct me if i am wrong).
Ppl of kashmir 're tired...or should i say ladakh and Jammu too 're tired of this Sick Abdullah family and its hypocrisy.
BJP got 3 out of 6 seats from J&K,so it is really not the single largest party in the valley.Or have I misunderstood the figures??

BJP won a set from the Jammu Constitutency where most areas are hindu majority except Poonch, Rajouri. They also won a seat from Udhampur which is more impressive because that constitutency has several more muslim majority areas like Doda, Kishtwar, Banihal.... The third seat came from Ladakh. PDP got all 3 seats from the valley. So this election result tells you the amount of frustration in Jammu and Ladakh. The state has become polarized.

dont know about the article(i doubt if it is gonna be removed anytime soon),but kashmir rahega hindustan

dont know about the article(i doubt if it is gonna be removed anytime soon),but kashmir rahega hindustan

Don't waste too much time for this buffoon or his philandering father. Omar is known to put his foot in the mouth all the time. He is just pissed that he miserably lost elections.

You fake people should be thankful to us as this Sind is the land who provide you with your Religion, name, civilization, culture, etc etc. You people are so ashamed to even use your real name Bharat internationally & you talk about our land.
You gave us nothing! Remember most of you claim to be Arabs or Persians.

Your d@ dd yy USSR tried once but alas! it disintegrated itself.
Who are your daddies then? USA, Taliban and Al-Qaida?

"BJP got 32.4 % of the total votes in the just-held historic general elections, the Congress got 22.9%, the PDP got 20.5 % and the National Conference got a paltry 11.1% votes"

See more at: BJP J&K's biggest political party: Hari Om - Hindustan Times

Out of 6 Parliament seat in J&K 3 belong to BJP...

Rest 3 we will take by love/force....

Choice is yours, u want love or force..

Mehbooba Mufti is saying

"Kashmir is in loss because of Indus water treaty", Look like Kashmiri wants more water from Indus river..

they (indian government) are the one who took our water (Indus river). Kashmiri politicians think that Indian goverment has done injustice and given more water to Pakistan,

--
--
is ther any bond ?
gzBSE61.png
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom