What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2015

A man who is 45 years and lives in a country that has millions of Muslims, who had Muslim childhood friends, come on doc once in a blue moon? even if you don't want to observe it you do it out of curiosity I would have.

And you believe everything others write in online forums.

Especially those with a verified history of trolling? :lol:

@Color_Less_Sky @coffee_cup @Abu Namr

My mind goes back to my college days.

We were pretty smashed (a cocktail of a lot of stuff .....) and there was this party in the hostel.

Suddenly loud banging on the door. Things are thrown out the window, frantic fanning of the air, etc. The door opened, thinking its the wardy.

Turn out 4 of our guys super excited, breathless. One a Nepal Army guy studying in our college. A commando, a mad drinker, gem of a guy, and a crazy lethal fighter. Carrying a bleating goat over his shoulders! lol

Guys psyched. Apparently they have stolen the goat from someone's farm on the way to a famous hill and party spot.

That night the Nepali guy cut the goat and a large group of guys had a bbq party.

A lot of them were there when it was cut. Not me.

Happy days.

Cheers, Doc

@Color_Less_Sky @coffee_cup @Abu Namr

My mind goes back to my college days.

We were pretty smashed (a cocktail of a lot of stuff .....) and there was this party in the hostel.

Suddenly loud banging on the door. Things are thrown out the window, frantic fanning of the air, etc. The door opened, thinking its the wardy.

Turn out 4 of our guys super excited, breathless. One a Nepal Army guy studying in our college. A commando, a mad drinker, gem of a guy, and a crazy lethal fighter. Carrying a bleating goat over his shoulders! lol

Guys psyched. Apparently they have stolen the goat from someone's farm on the way to a famous hill and party spot.

That night the Nepali guy cut the goat and a large group of guys had a bbq party.

A lot of them were there when it was cut. Not me.

Happy days.

Cheers, Doc

Its mostly teenage boys who are interested to watch how an animal is slaughtered or cut. And they should watch it too, because its not the animal itself that is halal for us, its the Islamic practice of cutting it that makes it halal, and there are well defined rules for it. So don't worry nothing involves barbaric or animal rights violation and a person who is unkind and brutal is treated at the spot, that is what I have witnessed so far in my life. I hope this satisfies your question and concern.

And you believe everything others write in online forums.

Especially those with a verified history of trolling? :lol:

Hmmmmm the online me yes it does. The real me well does not have time to think about it when engaged.

Its mostly teenage boys who are interested to watch how an animal is slaughtered or cut. And they should watch it too, because its not the animal itself that is halal for us, its the Islamic practice of cutting it that makes it halal, and there are well defined rules for it. So don't worry nothing involves barbaric or animal rights violation and a person who is unkind and brutal is treated at the spot, that is what I have witnessed so far in my life. I hope this satisfies your question and concern.

My original question was about kids watching or being allowed to watch. Which came from the previous cartoon posted by a member.

Bang Galore and Wajsal have answered that satisfactorily, but thanks for contributing as well.

This time, we got 2 sheep too

2645373111414832638.jpg

I am not in Pakistan;

But, I must say, there is nothing as tasty as the above spring lamb.
:blink: :cray: pala bacha

@Color_Less_Sky the choice of your picture was shocking
please never ever post such pictures
against anyone.. no matter how much you have been "wronged"

this is request to everyone please avoid that

@Color_Less_Sky the choice of your picture was shocking
please never ever post such pictures
against anyone.. no matter how much you have been "wronged"

this is request to everyone please avoid that

Roger boss, honestly speaking I personally did not find it that disturbing, dehati admi ho iss liay shayad mizaj zara mizaj alag hay. But I am once again sorry to everyone for that pic, will take care in future.

@Color_Less_Sky
pls delete you post plsssss

In Punjabi we call lamb male Pidoo if they have horns then meyndaa

Okay let me check if it is not already deleted.

Roger boss, honestly speaking I personally did not find it that disturbing, dehati admi ho iss liay shayad mizaj zara mizaj alag hay. But I am once again sorry to everyone for that pic, will take care in future.

drinking blood from the severed neck of an animal is normal for you?

drinking blood from the severed neck of an animal is normal for you?

Not normal but if I would see someone doing it I won't puke I mean or it won't have that much adverse effect on me, I don't know why but I won't lie that pic did not disturb me. As long as it was goat or an animal that he was holding. Irfan Sb asal may hmary dehat may jahan say may ho wahan hum bachpan may buzurg logo ko apny samny faut hotay aur apni akhri sansy laity dekhty bary huy hain, aik fautgi kay sath juray baki awamil maslan gusal aur miyat ka lehad may utarna, phir zibah karny jaisy amal jaisy qurbani bhi khud he logo ka mil jul k karna aur murghia bhi khud he zibah karna, aur phir apny paltoo kuttay jo kissi ko kat kay baowly ho jay unhay apny buzurgo k hatho goli lagty dekhna, bohat say awamil aisay hain jo dehatio ko thora sakht tabiat ka bana daity hain, to aisa kafi had tak mumkin hai kay bohat c chezay jo aik normal tehzeebyafta admi ko preshan ya udas kar day aik dehati un ka asar utna na lay. May asar lainy ka tazkira kar raha tha jinab, iss amal ko appreciate nahi kar raha tha.

Me too but I am an islooite I use to share qurbani videos on youtube

Back
Top Bottom