What's new

Eid ul Adha Mubarak post your Qurbani (Animal) Pics 2016

Is songs not unislamic?
There is difference between Nasheed and song plus there are different school of thoughts about songs and poetry but largely allowed.

Its a complex topic - cow slaughter. Quite a few Hindus actually stongly oppose it. I and many like me do not. I hope things are sorted out soon.
I support Modi, his govt is doing many things right but they have this tendency to stir up communal tension to get votes. GDP, infra are complex things and not necessarily convert to votes whereas subsidies, emotional topics etc can be easily used.
Anyways, beef is neither healthiest nor tastiest. Bakra is anyday better.
You guys are not really posting pics. I wanted to get some idea about what you slaughter, how many days in advance you buy, does everyone do that but there is hardly any participation here.
We prefer to slaughter Cow (Virgin one called Bachiya and Bull), average family buy animal in last week of eid....Beef is delicacy in Pakistan.

@ashok mourya @AshishDelhi
If you don't like this thread leave it / ignore it since you are not forced to see Cow mata slaughter but please don't spoil our festival by trolling.
Thanks and Regards,

Anyways Mubarak for Camel mamoo's slaughter ban in India.

There is difference between Nasheed and song plus there are different school of thoughts about songs and poetry but largely allowed.

We prefer to slaughter Cow (Virgin one called Bachiya and Bull), average family buy animal in last week of eid....Beef is delicacy in Pakistan.

@ashok mourya @AshishDelhi
If you don't like this thread leave it / ignore it since you are not forced to see Cow mata slaughter but please don't spoil our festival by trolling.
Thanks and Regards,

Anyways Mubarak for Camel mamoo's slaughter ban in India.
When did I troll or insult anyone. All I am saying is random pictures from net are fine but would be much more interesting to see what is actually done by forum members. Anyways carry on. Am out of here. Happy Eid

When did I troll or insult anyone. All I am saying is random pictures from net are fine but would be much more interesting to see what is actually done by forum members. Anyways carry on. Am out of here. Happy Eid
Thanks for that....appreciated

Nachi Goats Pakistan

nachi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom