What's new

Egypt’s defence minister calls on PM Imran, discusses bilateral relations

That would be beneficial for many reasons but there is a trust deficit issue. Furthermore, why does it looks like if they are trying to lodge a complain or wants Pakistan to talk to Turkey. Just saying.

Pakistan has nothing to do with Turkish case ..... things are much complicated than you can imagine ..... Egyptians died by the terrorists supported by the Turks .... and they will pay the price .... sooner or later ... ( which is happening now BTW)
@Amun and other Egyptian members would love to see your comments on this thread

The most precious thing that Pakistan has ( which may be interesting for Egypt) is the locally produced Cruise Missiles with +500 KM range .....
Egypt would go far for it .... even if it costs common financial support to upgrade & purchase some variants of JF-17 if it could be open source with Cruise Missiles TOT.

Also , I believe, some common Air Force exercise to share the experience. ( as I know Pakistani pilots have some top notch air combat tactics).

Only risk I see for Pakistan is Israeli access to JF17
Israel was / still #1 opponent to Egypt , so you logic is lacking the common sense.

Pakistan has nothing to do with Turkish case ..... things are much complicated than you can imagine ..... Egyptians died by the terrorists supported by the Turks .... and they will pay the price .... sooner or later ... ( which is happening now BTW)

The most precious thing that Pakistan has ( which may be interesting for Egypt) is the locally produced Cruise Missiles with +500 KM range .....
Egypt would go far for it .... even if it costs common financial support to upgrade some variants of JF-17 if it could be open source with Cruise Missiles TOT.

Also , I believe, some common Air Force exercise to share the experience. ( as I know Pakistani pilots have some top notch air combat tactics).

Israel was / still #1 opponent to Egypt , so you logic is lacking the common sense.
What about that MTCR shit???

See. I assume that my concern was on the point and precisely explained well. That could be the part of these visits otherwise, we don't have much to share or take from Egypt except for few headlines as such. Therefore, an Egyptian high level delegation called upon Pakistani Premier is in-fact not just a normal thing. We can play our part for resolution and there might be some voices as well. However, I will advise to not to turn this thread into Turkey V/s Egypt or terrorism this or that.

Regards,

That is where Pakistan would avoid to play or side with one against other brotherly nation. If it has to go like this, will surely warrant lot of attention from Trukey & others may be. Therefore, the point will remain so and may not be ignored. We do not intend to create conflict or provoke nations to fight each other.

See. I assume that my concern was on the point and precisely explained well. That could be the part of these visits otherwise, we don't have much to share or take from Egypt except for few headlines as such. Therefore, an Egyptian high level delegation called upon Pakistani Premier is in-fact not just a normal thing. We can play our part for resolution and there might be some voices as well. However, I will advise to not to turn this thread into Turkey V/s Egypt or terrorism this or that.

Regards,

you are right ( let’s focus on topic)

I believe if Pakistan can be a part of efforts to solve those big problems .... it would be unannounced efforts and through politicians and foreign Ministry delegates not Minister of Defense.

Egypt is solely in Indian camp since Nasser days, he idolized and loved Nehru.

MB saw a shift towards Pakistan, but Egypt now slid back even more towards India.

Dont expect anything from Sisi, this regime is an enemy to us. It is merely in market for some arms, nothing more.

Egypt would go far for it .... even if it costs common financial support to upgrade & purchase some variants of JF-17 if it could be open source with Cruise Missiles TOT.

I think JF-17 BLOCK III is on agenda. Also could be Al Khalid also may be partnering in AK II project. And yes Cruise Missiles could be also a major part of the deal.

Egypt is solely in Indian camp since Nasser days, he idolized and loved Nehru.

MB saw a shift towards Pakistan, but Egypt now slid back even more towards India.

Dont expect anything from Sisi, this regime is an enemy to us. It is merely in market for some arms, nothing more.
Although Egypt has a peace deal with Israel on surface but both countries hate each other. And Israel was helping India last year against us it's time we start making Israel life a living hell.

Although Egypt has a peace deal with Israel on surface but both countries hate each other. And Israel was helping India last year against us it's time we start making Israel life a living hell.

Egyptian military relies on the peace treaty with Israel to appease US masters, and now US enforcer slaves like KSA and UAE.

When Egypt should be bringing all its energies against Ethiopia for its damming the Nile, it is promoting conflicts with Sudan, Libya, and Turkey.

The future of Egypt is very grim, it is on a short rise due to loans from its masters, but otherwise totally worthless.

Very easy for MOSSAD to penetrate Egypt.

Very easy for MOSSAD to penetrate Egypt.
Egyptian military relies on the peace treaty with Israel to appease US masters, and now US enforcer slaves like KSA and UAE.

When Egypt should be bringing all its energies against Ethiopia for its damming the Nile, it is promoting conflicts with Sudan, Libya, and Turkey.

The future of Egypt is very grim, it is on a short rise due to loans from its masters, but otherwise totally worthless.

said by whom ....?! Yes there are some flaws..... but

When there is an active conflict against our beloved EGYPT , Egyptians will do Miracles..

Just read about some spy operations done by Egyptian ( General Intelligence Service) GIS against Israel .... like one of the greatest spy operations done in the history ( Jack Beton) or ( Refaat Elgammal ) ....
Or about the Water Canons that destroyed Bar-lev line ..... or about Mansoura Air Battle during October War 1973 .... ( which is different from Mansoura Battle 1250 , against the seventh Crusade against Egypt that led by Luis IX of France who is defeated and captured prisoner in Mansoura city on the eastern bank of Damietta branch of the Nile )

we know our enemies well ..... no one or nation in this world can give us lessons of how to protect Our country ( Egypt) or our faith (Islam ) .

Any outcome of all the other dozens of "behind the scenes happenings" that you brought to our notice in the last decade?

This is 2nd or 3rd major visit of Egyptian Military delegation to Pakistan in past one or two year. Something major is going on behind the scenes. Egypt is also a major user of K-8 Karakorum

@Tipu7 @Horus @Arsalan @The Eagle @AUz

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom