What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

Pakistan SSG will start to raid the Egyptian Prison to take innocent guy out. :D

20121021051118-39747fdb-me.jpg

Well, the spokesperson seemed to be very stressful :/ .. So IDK.
1- Whats wrong with being in the Mosque.
2- The story doing rounds yesterday in the Egyptian circles was that he was arrested trying to burn the police station.

Just curious that whats with the Mosque connection, he might have been there trying to find refuge from a chitty situation outside.

I need my coffee.

Well, the spokesperson seemed to be very stressful :/ .. So IDK.

I would take their spokes persons comments with a whole sack of salt, :P .

3 days now and they have constantly been lying about the number of dead.

In Bahrain the Pakistanis were employed by the government while in black September only Zia was allegedly involved but his role was exaggerated it was mostly Jordanian troops.

In bahrain the pakistan armys recruitment arm exclusively provided the merceneries. Do u think they will recruit for assad or israelis? General pasha the ex ISI chief is helping UAE build an intelligence agency. He certainly has written permission from pakistani state for taking up such an assignment. Who do you think that agency will be used against but Iran?

Please don't live in denial in the face of irrefutable facts.

Well all people went for Juma Prayers and the five poor guys one pakistani baba and 4 syrians also went in ..... its really simple why are we making such a big news out of it... why are we discussing it even ..... many pakistanis and indians and philipinos etc work all round the world and live their.....

This whole thread is baseless here......

i am amused from this really an army can kill 580 of its own citizens what they will do with foreigners ?they are sure brainless . if i was in egypt i look first flight after liberals announces million march against mursi . i must leave egypt before june30

army can throw elected president (supreme commander ) in jail can kill 1 million foreigners
Islamists don't consider themselves Egyptians, so i am not sure why would i or why would you ?!! They kill terrorists regardless of their nationality just like Pakistani security forces do or in the some cases the US does it for you :usflag: .

Morsi lost legitimacy for many many reasons that i explained many times but you guys fail to understand for many reasons, mostly religious. The army leaders did what millions of Egyptians asked and ordered them to do. They work for us, you know ?! The relationship between Egyptians and their army is different that other country to the point that we-all Egyptians- gladly serve in our army for free. It is hard for you guys to understand since you guys are a new country, but for us its easy because of the tight bond we have shared with our army for thousands of years. Its an army of the people from the people.

It is hard for you guys to understand since you guys are a new country, but for us its easy because of the tight bond we have shared with our army for thousands of years. Its an army of the people from the people.

You do realize that yours is a conscription based army & talking about a 'thousands of years' bound is ludicrous because serving in the Army of the Arab Republic of Egypt is one thing & serving in Rameses II's army is something else ! :unsure:

I hope that you also realize that ours is a completely volunteer based Armed Forces with an active duty combined strength of 1 million plus men & whereas the State of Pakistan might have been born in 1947 as the State of Egypt got her Independence in 1922, our People - the Punjabis, the Pukhtoons, the Baloch, the Sindhis & dozens of smaller ethno-linguistic groups have lived here for the better part of a few thousand years & have been serving in military & civilizational capacities ever since ! :undecided:

Egyptian are trying there best to show that uprising is not done by Egyptian , its foreign hand in their . That might change the public sympathy toward armed forces. But Pakistan armed forces hardly has good relation with Egyptian. Even Pak help them alot and fight for them , but their foreign policy is more Indian centric . Check the pages of history.

Are they ?

Just a couple of individuals here an there not a big deal i guess!! They still have no right to participate in such activities on Egyptian soil according to the law.

You do realize that yours is a conscription based army & talking about a 'thousands of years' bound is ludicrous because serving in the Army of the Arab Republic of Egypt is one thing & serving in Rameses II's army is something else ! :unsure:
Thanks for the information you shared!! I wasn't saying this as an insult or anything; i was just trying to explain the kind of relation Egyptians share with their army.

Can you elaborate on the bold text please ?!! How is it different ?

Egyptian are trying there best to show that uprising is not done by Egyptian , its foreign hand in their . That might change the public sympathy toward armed forces. But Pakistan armed forces hardly has good relation with Egyptian. Even Pak help them alot and fight for them , but their foreign policy is more Indian centric . Check the pages of history.
What uprising ?!! You mean the violence by Islamists ?!! They are definitely Egyptian by nationality, but not by loyalty and they would be the first to admit it!! As for foreigners, yes there is some especially in Sinai but their numbers are insignificant compared to the total number of Islamists whom their numbers are insignificant compared to the population of Egypt matter of fact!

Just a couple of individuals here an there not a big deal i guess!! They still have no right to participate in such activities on Egyptian soil according to the law.

so he told your media, he was protesting? and from where was he arrested?

Back
Top Bottom