What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

many egyptians look like cross breed of blacks and arabs
Lets not do that, they are suffering, they are our brothers. They might or some might be acting stupid, but not all are bad.

Walk like a Pakistani?

Saturday, August 17, 2013
From Print Edition

In 2012, when Hillary Clinton visited Egypt, she was greeted by protesters waving banners that said ‘Egypt will never be like Pakistan’. At the time it seemed as if this was a derisive statement but recent events in Egypt have proved that it was really one of despair combined with envy. After seeing the horrific events unfolding on the streets of Cairo, I must say that it is an unfortunate loss for Egypt that it cannot be like Pakistan.

Pakistan suffered four military regimes but democracy bounced back with vigour each time. The previous government, despite being extremely unpopular, completed its full five-year term. The military, to its credit, refused to repeat its past mistakes and did not interfere in politics. The way thousands of peaceful demonstrators were massacred in Egypt is unimaginable. So with sympathy for the Egyptians, I must say: thank God Pakistan is not like Egypt.

Ahmed Zaheer
Islamabad

Walk like a Pakistani? - thenews.com.pk

indian breed? arnt kashmiris, punjabis indian breed too?

**** Indians..I am not concerned about them but whatever you said is uncalled..You sound so arrogant..Don't be so naive Pakistanis are induldged into all this..They are captured in West every now and then..Let the story unfold and stop abusing Egyptians..We have terrorists from all over the world in NWFP and we have our too all over the world..What is the point of calling by names as you did in your last post ?

**** Indians..I am not concerned about them but whatever you said is uncalled..You sound so arrogant..Don't be so naive Pakistanis are induldged into all this..They are captured in West every now and then..Let the story unfold and stop abusing Egyptians..We have terrorists from all over the world in NWFP and we have our too all over the world..What is the point of calling by names as you did in your last post ?

you are a kid, so i spare you

What about you Karachites or Muhajirs ? Kashmiris are not but you muhajirs for sure are Indians breeds..

no you kashmiris are genetically indian breed too

you dont even know about yourselves

as to us, yes we are indian breed too, but you are insulting all mohajirs by saying we are like indians, no we are pakistanis, not indians

and i dont have time for your idiotic rants low life brainless farts

Back
Top Bottom