What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

sisi should be given a shut up call .....first he killed his own people......now he is trying to create an impression that poor foreign workers are behind the protests in the country.......

you can see it in the poor Pakistani's eyes that he is innocent.....why will he throw stones at the egyptian military and break glass and windows.....he is a worker....he is building roads and bridges in your country.........use some common sense darwin man.....if brotherhood could remove mubarik by coming out on streets,,,,then who are you sisi?

x26nnr.jpg

apnay banday maar maar ker is ki shakal kitni wehshat naak ho gai hai

kia yeh app ko musalman foog ka sipah salar lagta hai???

is ko is kai yes man or dost kehtay hain kai tum bohot smart or graceful lagtay ho.....or tumhari personality bohot dashing hai......

likin hakeekat mai is ki shakal apnay banday maar maar ker wehshat naak ho gai hai.....

is kai yes man is ko khush kernay kai liay is sai jhoot boltay hain takay yeh oun ko kahi supersede na ker dai...

grace to sir yeh hoti hai
(this is grace)

i2kf2e.jpg

s6i2vc.jpg

What does an average Saudi Arabian think of the Egyptian military's action and their indiscriminate killing of the citizens ? Was the House of Saud happy with the sacking of Muslim Brotherhood Govt ?

@Yzd Khalifa Same goes for you , mate :)

Many in favor, and some against the crack down.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is the most stupidest thing to do.. They are giving army the reason to attack them.. Since it is a war on terror, no one will talk against the action!!

I never thought that the situation will reach to this level.

Please don't insult liberalism and secularism judging from the acts of the Egyptian military. I'm sure as hell that the fat pig wanted to say that Pakistan will never Be an Egypt where military slaughters its own people.
do you know who is the pig he is the one trying to kiss the west *** trying so hard to be like them not realizing he wont be eastern or western he would be a freak
on topic
Egypt right now is not the type of country you would go for work.millions of well trained and educated egyptians are unemployed
the people of Egypt has no personal problems with Pakistan

I never thought that the situation will reach to this level.

It was expected to reach this level.. Sooner or later, radical forces will infiltrate this kind of protests.. What better way to recruit people than an agitation to defend your religion.. People are pissed off and wanted to vent their anger.. Many will join..

i have uploaded the video for pakistanis who cant access youtube

Last edited by a moderator:
do you know who is the pig he is the one trying to kiss the west *** trying so hard to be like them not realizing he wont be eastern or western he would be a freak

It seems that I have struck a nerve that you would go down to this level. I don't lie nor do I try to impose nice picture on a horrible act. You are nothing but a crime supporter, a traitor to your people. Enjoying the killing of 100s innocent people for the sake of your lust is what makes YOU a freak.

need to send full military muscle to egypt and wipe out whole egyptian israeli puppets from fgypt this is not for our old guy but for people of egypt

Yesterday night I was at the theater with some friends amongst them is my ex companies Egyptian lawyer, a good friend. But too stubborn an @$$ to get the facts. Right in the middle of the damn movie he puts the phone in my face, and goes see! They caught a Pakistani, he was trying to burn the police station. Going by the past, I simply told him it took them 3 days to find one. I am shocked, I was expecting one arrested from the MB sit ins its self, on the first day of the crack down.

thats a pretty lame question considering we have a large stock pile of nuclear weapons which can reach every grain of iran and egypt by pressing one button sitting in islamabad?

She asked what is Pakistan gonna do, not which weapons Pakistan has.

The MB didnt help their case with the stunts they were trying to pull off with in and outside the country. They goofed up big, and thus the reaction from Kuwait, Saudi, and Emirates. But that said, the army acted as a bigger retard. If a parallel was to be drawn with the situation right now, I would compare it with the blunders of Lal Masjid. Not that the action was wrong but the execution was. And now the Egyptians have gone a step further by picking up any foreigners and blame them for this as well. For obvious reasons they cant put their hands on the Saudis, and the rest of the GCC. So dont be surprised if you see alot of Yemenis, Pakistanis, Libyans, and Sudanese targeted.

She asked what is Pakistan gonna do, not which weapons Pakistan has.

She/he has a habit of trolling and being stupid when it comes to Pakistan. So no surprise on the reaction showed.

Back
Top Bottom