What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

TTP mofos should be sent to egypt ... give em a taste of real terror... nothing good comes out of misr anyways...

Well yesterday only we had a bunch of Pakistani trollers along with a handful of 50 Cent party posters discussing and making pathetic trolls as "India should look on for a military option on the former", "What can India do" and :blah::blah::blah: on the Desh Shanti Tanker detention thread.....

It will be interesting to see Pakistan's stand on it........

This is off topic ,,,but would like to share some thing,,

My bro is in kuwait & his room partner is from Pakistan,,,,So my bro said,,,I really feel bad for my room mate & the reason was,, hes married & has a child & he wants to get his wife & Chid to Kuwait,but kuwait is not giving visa to pakistanis,a strict ban imposed.....
What would u like to say on that ???

egypt sickular lot and the american boot lickers have surely something against pakistanis and its a lot personal then anything else?

if not, why whould the boot lickers always keep bringing some one who doesnt even care?

egypt sickular lot and the american boot lickers have surely something against pakistanis and its a lot personal then anything else?

1354468085-egyptian-canadians-protest-against-president-morsis-new-constitution_1649127.jpg

if not, why whould the boot lickers always keep bringing some one who doesnt even care?

after we see what is real egypt now from us

644298_548565885207112_46130290_n.jpg

Send Egypt the TTP show them what a real brutal terrorist organisation can do

Both the scums deserve each other

Send Egypt the TTP show them what a real brutal terrorist organisation can do

Both the scums deserve each other

Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri's younger brother arrested in Egypt, sources say
By Ayman Mohyeldin, Correspondent, NBC News
CAIRO - The brother of al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri has been arrested by police in Egypt, security sources said Saturday.
Mohammed al-Zawahri, the younger brother of the terror network leader, was detained at a checkpoint in the Cairo suburb of Giza.
He has been a vocal supporter of ousted President Mohammed Morsi, the Muslim Brotherhood and the more extreme group to which he belongs, Al Gama'a Al Islamiya.

They have got someone to share the blame and get a clean chit from the "world".

Pakistani merceneries recruited in bahrain through your army recruitment services, black september, etc etc.

In Bahrain the Pakistanis were employed by the government while in black September only Zia was allegedly involved but his role was exaggerated it was mostly Jordanian troops.

WhyTF are we giving excuses to them? Was the Pakistani national Mohmmad Erfan the " Muezzin " a secuirty personnel?
‫
Were those Pakistanis in this video below subhumans to be treated that way by " freedom " fighters?
Terrorists attacking Pakistani residents in Bahrain - YouTube

In Bahrain the Pakistanis were employed by the government while in black September only Zia was allegedly involved but his role was exaggerated it was mostly Jordanian troops.

He was among the cell the Egyptian MoI arrested last night.
Al Qaeda leader Ayman al-Zawahri's younger brother arrested in Egypt, sources say

They have got someone to share the blame and get a clean chit from the "world".

This is off topic ,,,but would like to share some thing,,

My bro is in kuwait & his room partner is from Pakistan,,,,So my bro said,,,I really feel bad for my room mate & the reason was,, hes married & has a child & he wants to get his wife & Chid to Kuwait,but kuwait is not giving visa to pakistanis,a strict ban imposed.....
What would u like to say on that ???

Well tell your bro to keep himself up to date as the visas for Pakistani families have been open now, and that too for more then a month. So please, try a different troll.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not ready to believe them yet too.
unless he meet our diplomatic mission and told him his story we will never believe anything

I'm just saying what the spokesperson had said. The press brief was over ~20 mins ago.

Why are non-Egyptians participating in such violent protests or demonstrations anyway ? They have no say in this.

I'm not ready to believe them yet too.

I'm just saying what the spokesperson had said. The press brief was over ~20 mins ago.

1- Whats wrong with being in the Mosque.
2- The story doing rounds yesterday in the Egyptian circles was that he was arrested trying to burn the police station.

Just curious that whats with the Mosque connection, he might have been there trying to find refuge from a chitty situation outside.

I need my coffee.

Why are non-Egyptians participating in such violent protests or demonstrations anyway ? They have no say in this.

i am amused from this really an army can kill 580 of its own citizens what they will do with foreigners ?they are sure brainless . if i was in egypt i look first flight after liberals announces million march against mursi . i must leave egypt before june30

army can throw elected president (supreme commander ) in jail can kill 1 million foreigners

Back
Top Bottom