What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

No, I totally disagree, they have to realse him if he was a good guy.

It's like saying that all Saudis in Karachi are drug dealers :undecided:

no my question is what he was doing there ? any sensible person will never go or stay a place which have daily 100 to 500 killed .:argh: i hate this careless behavior . lets see what diplomatic channels do for this stupid old man .

Tell your uncle King Abdullah this is unacceptable. :P

Uncle Abdullah is as mad as Hellz!

no my question is what he was doing there ? any sensible person will never go or stay a place which have daily 100 to 500 killed .:argh: i hate this careless behavior . lets see what diplomatic channels do for this stupid old man .

Dude, :( let just be a bit optimistic, please? :(

BR1jSE5CEAAvTSe.jpg:large

Posted by Dr Shahid Masood, more details to follow. The poor man is being shown on the state TV.

He was participating in the protests and attacks against policemen before he was arrested according to the interior ministry. I have read a news about him a couple of hours ago but I can't find it now:

http://www.almasryalyoum.com/

Bro, why are you flaming at me like a dragon? I said up until now we don't know if this guy was good or bad, I just wanted not to jump into conclusion so fast. Even @Aeronaut suggested the same :|
Inferiority complex :coffee:

Sisi is caught between a rock and a hard place, USA supported him with carrying out this action. However its Looks like the talks held with Muslim brotherhood Failed & now sneaked out the situation. Helped created a mess & now legged it, that is something the USA is good at.

MB & SISI both are not helping the situation instead they are making it worse.

May be the USA wants another civil war, to be honest the world have seen a lot of Great nations/Superpowers the United States of America was the dumb£st & only lasted for 50 or so years.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan should contact Egyptian authorities to free him. Unfortunately some foreigners were arrested after they participated with the MB in their protests. :/

Pakistan should contact Egyptian authorities to free him. Unfortunately some foreigners were arrested after they participated with the MB in their protests. :/

Including Syrians, right?

Well you would probably have to be in Egypt to see Egyptian state tv.

I did open it online, nothing came out. Check out @BLACKEAGLE 's post above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom