What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

@DESERT FIGHTER

No, her post was provocative. She thinks the Pakistanis are easily moved :lol:

Neither am i against arabs but this situation in egypt takes the cake

Wow, what about the things you just said to me :lol:

Anyway, Happy Independence Day, even if it came a bit late ;) ..

Last edited by a moderator:
@DESERT FIGHTER

No, her post was provocative. She thinks the Pakistanis are easily moved :lol:

Wow, what about the things you just said to me :lol:

Anyway, Happy Independence Day, even if it came a bit late ;) ..

well I apologize but I hate it when I see things like this on the internet. Egypt is in ruins because the army over threw an elected goverment, and now that same army is killing its own people. Im sorry but I saw 0 terrorism and alot of peaceful protesters who were killed and murdered. Your King is a hypocrite and hes only looking out for his interests which I dont blame him. But what boils my blood is when you people blindly support this like "sheep" . Things can be solved without brute force you know.

Two things which bugged my own King, I can speak with the authority on that.

1- The Al-Qaida(zation) of Sinai.
2- The 3 Churches incidents.
well I apologize but I hate it when I see things like this on the internet. Egypt is in ruins because the army over threw an elected goverment, and now that same army is killing its own people. Im sorry but I saw 0 terrorism and alot of peaceful protesters who were killed and murdered. Your King is a hypocrite and hes only looking out for his interests which I dont blame him. But what boils my blood is when you people blindly support this like "sheep" . Things can be solved without brute force you know.

Did the news mention such info like this? Please give us a break or try to be mature.

Thats what butcher Sisi want's to portray isn't it? That there's a muslim insurgency and "terrorist threat" he needs to curb in what your Taghout king supports, Sisi's "war on terrorism".

Try to be mature next time.

As far as I'm concerned Egyptian politics is now completely controlled by Saudi Arabia and other Persian Gulf States..... much like Pakistan!:woot:
So what exactly is Pakistan gonna do?

Its like saying the UK is run by the EU, they might have some influence here & there (not even that) In Pakistan only one institution runs the country indirectly & sometimes directly.

No point of posting or making a point about something, when you dont have a slightest idea.

Bro, why are you flaming at me like a dragon? I said up until now we don't know if this guy was good or bad, I just wanted not to jump into conclusion so fast. Even @Aeronaut suggested the same :|
Thats what butcher Sisi want's to portray isn't it? That there's a muslim insurgency and "terrorist threat" he needs to curb in what your Taghout king supports, Sisi's "war on terrorism".

Try to be mature next time.

Inferiority complex :coffee:
Its like saying the UK is run by the EU, they might have some influence here & there (not even that) In Pakistan only one institution runs the country indirectly & sometimes directly.

No point of posting or making a point about something, when you dont have a slightest idea.

its not egyption military fault . WTF this stupid old man was doing in middle of civil war ? now even egyptions don't want to go Egypt but Pakistanis can be found any corner of earth .:hitwall:

its not egyption military fault . WTF this stupid old man was doing in middle of civil war ? now even egyptions don't want to go Egypt but Pakistanis can be found any corner of earth .:hitwall:

No, I totally disagree, they have to realse him if he was a good guy.

It's like saying that all Saudis in Karachi are drug dealers :undecided:

BR1jSE5CEAAvTSe.jpg:large

Posted by Dr Shahid Masood, more details to follow. The poor man is being shown on the state TV.

Are they honestly parading him around on tv?......

Back
Top Bottom