What's new

Egyptian Military detains a Pakistani citizen.

Pakistan should contact Egyptian authorities to free him. Unfortunately some foreigners were arrested after they participated with the MB in their protests. :/

my question is very simple WHAT he was doing there . i were in diplomatic team after we freed him i must slap him because he is brainless stupid or he was doing what egypt said .

Sorry but no one believes Egyptian military version of things, just deport him and call it a day.

If it was on me, and since he's a Pakistani, I would have granted him an Egyptian citizenship and treated him the way Egyptians MB are treated :D

yes for sure he was there for participated in the protests . i don't know why these pakistanis have pain in back for whole world :disagree:

I know, you are such sweet people, but sometimes so much love could kill the loved ones who happen to be us. Most of the time, Pakistanis are wrong in their judgments toward Arabs. But you shouldn't blame us, we are going through our worst days. I have never in my life witnessed Arabs in such a sad condition.

Back
Top Bottom