What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Can i just say that i have been following this whole Su-35 saga as it unfolded, and if true it's dissapointing if Egypt would cave in to US blackmail, especially given how US disrespected Egypt with their truly monkey model F-16 sales.

But hopefully the egyptian leadership would show the americans the finger in the end, that's the only right thing to do.

On another note, i don't remember ever seeing S-300VM in egyptian service, yes there were pictures from Russia, but in all the egyptian army presentations from the last several years i've never seen them.

Are they really in Egypt or the same story of US interference and blackmail happened with S-300VM as well?
images.jpeg

They're coming they're coming WoooooooooWwwwwwwwwwwwwl At least it's wishful thinking or maybe the remaining 12 believe and Sissi's hand must've been red after a Sisi table slap, the UD black defense minister must've been shocked and IU hope Sissi gave him not only the big heeve hi ho but a HUGE double THE MIDDLE FINDER KHOD YABN EL METNAKA MESH 3zeeen ell kerra F-15 LOL;

FlJYwdoWQAQlRpj

FlJZsIqXwAAabTt

FlJbJuyXwAACVRi

And the flag is still covered! But that's an old one.

Honestly, the ones we have are an AESA short of a MiG-35. Put and AESA in it and the name will change immediately. What we have is the MiG-29M for single Seaters and 29M2 for 2 seaters. If you happen to just nonchalantly notice the Rafale are also 8 single seaters (which look sssssssoooo much sexier than the 2 seaters) and if we get and EFT, I bet you the same thing will happen and they are certainly not just for training purposes.

To my knowledge, they haven't used any of the MiG-35s so there is no issues with that and they never announced anything like that in our country, It's all hush hush because of JEWS INFILTRATIONS and spies.

Hey Iran, come and we'll teach you how to do that plus we'll show you an F-16 from top to bottom and see what the US biatchas say,
Man, they're going to Iran, we ain't getting them. We should start negotiating with Uncle Sam for F-16s upgrades & F-15s.

Thanks, i think i've seen it before. Hope they will show it in actual service/ practice firing etc.

Hi everyone, a week ago, I was scrolling through a social media app and I stumbled upon a video about the Illuminati and the New World Order and I went down the rabbit hole.

I discovered a lot of things that happen in the world around us and not many people talk about these things (Probably due to decades of media brainwashing). There are secret societies that control the western governments and global mega corporations and they have a big and wicked plan for the world. They want to lower the population, make a one world government and introduce a messiah like figure (Antichrist). They have been planning this for a long time, they planned the first and second world war and have a plan for a third one, search (Albert Pike's message to Giuseppe Mazzini). I'll list down some of my findings below:
(Warning - they are so fucked up and weird but apparently they are real)

- I found out about Jeffrey Epstein's island and the top officials and famous celebrities that used to go there like (Bill Clinton / Prince Andrew / Kevin Spacey). Epstein had a weird painting of Bill Clinton in his house by the way (make of it whatever you want, I really don't understand why he has something like that in his house), try searching about it.

- The child trafficking rings and pedophilia in the top brand companies. Search (Balenciaga scandal).

- Child hunting rituals where the elite satanists torture or release abducted children into the woods and hunt them then drink their blood because apparently a chemical compound called Adrenochrome is found in the blood of children when they have high adrenaline and this Adrenochrome keeps the elites healthy and young. Search (Adrenochrome), (Red shoe club / Link 2) and (Tony Podesta artwork).

- Top US government officials devil worshipping (The Bohemian Grove).

- Jared Kushner's 666 fifth avenue office building, the number 666 is associated with Satan and the Antichrist.

- JFK warned us about secret societies before they assassinated him.

- Former president Eisenhower warned about the misuse of the US military industrial complex.

- Alex Jones who is an independent American journalist and has sources in the CIA and FBI that communicate with him (There are good people in the government who still oppose what is happening) talked about a breakaway civilization and that NASA and the US military industrial complex have technology that is so advanced compared to the technology that we see around us today and is hidden from us. He talked about this in Joe Rogan podcast (#911) which I'll put the link to down below. Alex Jones is legit by the way, he talked about the Epstein island years before it was brought to the media.

- This one might sound silly to you but it's true. A collectible card game called (Illuminati: New World Order) was released in 1994 and I kid you not it had a card with the twin buildings getting exploded (911) and another card with a face mask and vaccines (Covid19). They planned all of this and put the proof in front of our faces because they knew that we wouldn't notice it or care about it. Some of the cards are shown here. Full deck can be found here.

- Mind and behavior control project called (MKUltra). They claim they halted it in 1973 but for sure they developed it even more in secret and still use it on people.

- Search about (Project Blue Beam), this is apparently their endgame. it sounds like science fiction but given Alex Jones' claims about the advanced technology that the US secretly possesses, it could be possible.

When you search about most of this stuff, you may not get the results right away, you gonna have to dig deeper or use something like DuckDuckGo extension for private search. for quick results you can try searching on r/conspiracy subreddit , they sometimes provide resources in the posts.

I'm gonna link below the three Joe Rogan podcasts that feature Alex Jones as guest where he talks about some of this stuff. They are long so watch them when you have free time. Also the second one doesn't show up in search results for "some reason", I only found it when it appeared as a suggested video, but when I specifically search for it I don't find it.

Anyway guys I decided to share this with you to spread awareness. It's all connected, the world is controlled by elite satanists and they are planning for something big and the people are asleep. If you are convinced by this, then please share this knowledge with everyone you can so we can spread awareness as much as possible.

Last edited:
I also kept thinking and wondering if our leadership is aware of what is being planned by these evil elites and, lo and behold, I find that our Marker has made a video about this topic just yesterday (what a coincidence) and revealed at the end of the video that he'll be making a series about it. If Marker made a video about this, then I believe for sure that our leadership knows about all of this and probably have a plan to face what's coming. It somewhat relieved me to know this.

Last edited:

The CH 47F Block II Chinook helicopter is powered by the latest technology​

CH-47F Block II
block-ii-8-960x960-1-1280x720.jpg

The American company "Boeing" for the aircraft industry announced, on Tuesday, that Egypt will buy 12 "Chinook 47" military helicopters from it, in a deal amounting to more than 426 million dollars.

Boeing said in a statement on its website that the US Army had awarded it a contract to produce 12 Chinook 47 aircraft for the Egyptian Air Force.

It said that the value of the deal amounted to $ 426 million, and was subject to the rules of the Foreign Military Sales Authority of the US Department of Defense.

She explained that Egypt will replace its fleet of "Chinook 47D" aircraft with the juvenile "F" model, as it will benefit from its advanced multi-mission capabilities.

And the statement continued, quoting the company's vice president, Ken Eland: "The F-model aircraft will work to improve the capabilities of Egypt's Chinook aircraft and will effectively assist in achieving the goals of heavy payloads."

The company defined the "Chinook 47" helicopter as an advanced multi-mission aircraft used by the US Army and many armies around the world.

The CH 47F Chinook helicopter is powered by the latest technology​

2.6 $ Billion for 23 helicopters and their equipment
It is clear that the contract will be executed in installments of The aid..

Egypt needed the 23 helicopters because of plans to modernize the fleet, and even if a $2.6 billion contract had been approved, delivery would have been delayed because of the German and Korean deals, in addition to the orders of the American army itself. A temporary reduction of the contract until then would not harm anything due to the busy production lines.

Last edited:
20221215033002302.jpg

Preparations were made before the Egyptian President's visit to America to arrange the final agreements for the new form of Egyptian-American relations in light of the interests that can be built upon. This does not mean that there are no differences or even true acceptance of the Egyptian regime.

The Americans, in another way, want to assign some medicine to the Egyptians on their behalf

1 - Playing a role in protecting the security of the Red Sea on behalf of the Americans and without the presence of American forces in the region, as well as working to curtail Russian and Chinese influence. The Saudis are in a war that proved the Saudis' failure to resolve the conflict after they got involved in it

2 - Confronting Turkish ambitions and its desire to control the Mediterranean gas in contravention of international law and the occupation of Libya through the deployment of groups such as ISIS and terrorist groups as a tool of Turkish pressure in North Africa and Africa in general. The same is true of Iranian threats to the Gulf, so cooperation with Egypt in curbing them is better than an American presence.

3 - America wants Egypt to be a tool against any influence of China in East Africa and curtail it. Of course, Egypt does not secure America, nor does it secure China or Eurasia, so the matter will be according to Egyptian interests. The Chinese economy in Ethiopia through loans and projects that aimed to turn Ethiopia into a base for Chinese industry and a center for spreading Chinese influence, which ended with the start of civil wars in Ethiopia until its subjugation.

The American equivalent
SH-60B_Seahawk.jpg

Some of the US ships used, such as the 4 Freedom-class littoral combat, which were decommissioned by the US Navy
2 US used Oliver Hazard Perry Class frigates
As we can see, used ships to be used in the theater of operations of the Red Sea , in which there are no real naval forces except for a Saudi presence, and it does not require major combat ships. Rather, such used ships are sufficient, and they will be sold at symbolic prices for Egypt.

The limited American release of some deals, such as the approval of the CH-47F aircraft deal in the first batch of 12, and 23 were not approved once, perhaps as a tool to monitor Egypt's commitment to cooperation and obedience programs on the American side as well. It will also be through American aid

Perhaps America will approve the C-130J aircraft deal so that Egypt does not turn to the best, cheapest and beneficial alternative for Egypt's interests, the KC-390 plane, which Brazil offered, even with local production in Egypt.
Including tanker copies and even electronic warfare and early warning from it. Therefore, the approval of American planes will eliminate the project to produce transport planes in Egypt, which will make Egypt continue as a client of the United States and others on an ongoing basis, even if a large part of the price is sold as an American grant.
This shows that what will be agreed upon will mainly be in the interests of the United States, and the main beneficiary will be the United States
The United States has no objection to supplying a number of used UH-60A/L aircraft to the Egyptian Air Force to replace the MI-8/17.
Because of the discussion of the program to supply 8 E-2D aircraft, as Egypt needs 8 aircraft, and America is offering an upgraded American version to India with updated engines.
Egypt also wants 24 MH-60 Seahawk aircraft
US bids also face Chinese competition

China offers Egypt a big offer to develop the Egyptian Air Force, including solving the problems of the Egyptian Air Force by assisting Egypt in developing the old Egyptian aircraft of the F-16 and MIrage-2000 models.
Replacing old Mirage-2000 & F-16 Block-15 aircraft
With the FC-31 aircraft through two batches of 50 + 50 and possibly with local production, in the case of local production, the entire F-16 fleet will be replaced through an extended production program of 15-20 years. The total may reach 240 aircraft as a first stage with a batch of 50 aircraft, which is considered the gateway to marketing the aircraft internationally through the customer The first is Egypt with the same idea that Egypt was the first customer for the Rafale , which opened the export markets for the plane to France

Although the American offers are part of it through the American military aid program to Egypt, but the Egyptian cooperation programs with arms suppliers, Egypt can obtain the advantages of meeting the needs of local manufacturing, which the technology supplier benefits from in expanding the size of the local market for the product that is produced in Egypt to operate production lines for long periods and paralyzing It is economical, which makes the technology supplier party benefit in all respects, and it is better than buying a small batch of weapons from his production only

America will still not provide qualitative weapons to Egypt or have a significant impact on the development of Egyptian military capabilities, but rather in a way that mainly meets American and Israeli interests. America will only accept giving Egypt 10 AH-64E planes that are not at their full combat capabilities, millimeter radar, or even advanced missiles. Even before American interests in dealing with Egypt
1672823894612.png

A point of clarification. What America paid for a segment of the price $426 million of 12 CH-47F aircraft is not the full cost of a deal, but only the manufacturing of aircraft and structures. There is another cost for equipment such as protection systems. AN/AAR-57 Common Missile Warning Systems AN/APR-39 Radar Warning Receivers (RWR); AN/AVR-2B Laser Detecting Sets (LDS); High Frequency (HF) radios; Aircraft Survivability Equipment (ASE) M240 machine guns Spare training ammunition is located, which makes the price of the plane with equipment up to $ 100 million per plane

Hi everyone, a week ago, I was scrolling through a social media app and I stumbled upon a video about the Illuminati and the New World Order and I went down the rabbit hole.

I discovered a lot of things that happen in the world around us and not many people talk about these things (Probably due to decades of media brainwashing). There are secret societies that control the western governments and global mega corporations and they have a big and wicked plan for the world. They want to lower the population, make a one world government and introduce a messiah like figure (Antichrist). They have been planning this for a long time, they planned the first and second world war and have a plan for a third one, search (Albert Pike's message to Giuseppe Mazzini). I'll list down some of my findings below:
(Warning - they are so fucked up and weird but apparently they are real)

- I found out about Jeffrey Epstein's island and the top officials and famous celebrities that used to go there like (Bill Clinton / Prince Andrew / Kevin Spacey). Epstein had a weird painting of Bill Clinton in his house by the way (make of it whatever you want, I really don't understand why he has something like that in his house), try searching about it.

- The child trafficking rings and pedophilia in the top brand companies. Search (Balenciaga scandal).

- Child hunting rituals where the elite satanists torture or release abducted children into the woods and hunt them then drink their blood because apparently a chemical compound called Adrenochrome is found in the blood of children when they have high adrenaline and this Adrenochrome keeps the elites healthy and young. Search (Adrenochrome), (Red shoe club / Link 2) and (Tony Podesta artwork).

- Top US government officials devil worshipping (The Bohemian Grove).

- Jared Kushner's 666 fifth avenue office building, the number 666 is associated with Satan and the Antichrist.

- JFK warned us about secret societies before they assassinated him.

- Former president Eisenhower warned about the misuse of the US military industrial complex.

- Alex Jones who is an independent American journalist and has sources in the CIA and FBI that communicate with him (There are good people in the government who still oppose what is happening) talked about a breakaway civilization and that NASA and the US military industrial complex have technology that is so advanced compared to the technology that we see around us today and is hidden from us. He talked about this in Joe Rogan podcast (#911) which I'll put the link to down below. Alex Jones is legit by the way, he talked about the Epstein island years before it was brought to the media.

- This one might sound silly to you but it's true. A collectible card game called (Illuminati: New World Order) was released in 1994 and I kid you not it had a card with the twin buildings getting exploded (911) and another card with a face mask and vaccines (Covid19). They planned all of this and put the proof in front of our faces because they knew that we wouldn't notice it or care about it. Some of the cards are shown here. Full deck can be found here.

- Mind and behavior control project called (MKUltra). They claim they halted it in 1973 but for sure they developed it even more in secret and still use it on people.

- Search about (Project Blue Beam), this is apparently their endgame. it sounds like science fiction but given Alex Jones' claims about the advanced technology that the US secretly possesses, it could be possible.

When you search about most of this stuff, you may not get the results right away, you gonna have to dig deeper or use something like DuckDuckGo extension for private search. for quick results you can try searching on r/conspiracy subreddit , they sometimes provide resources in the posts.

I'm gonna link below the three Joe Rogan podcasts that feature Alex Jones as guest where he talks about some of this stuff. They are long so watch them when you have free time. Also the second one doesn't show up in search results for "some reason", I only found it when it appeared as a suggested video, but when I specifically search for it I don't find it.

Anyway guys I decided to share this with you to spread awareness. It's all connected, the world is controlled by elite satanists and they are planning for something big and the people are asleep. If you are convinced by this, then please share this knowledge with everyone you can so we can spread awareness as much as possible.
Most concerned people nowadays know about all this.. But it is so dangerous that if anyone opens his mouth about these matters.. he/she will certainly be labeled a believer in conspiracy theories..a.k.a crasy.. eventhough these are real conspiracies that are planned decades in advance and worked on and executed practically in stealth mode and in real time ..

You and others can further your knowledge about these very serious matters by getting familiar with "The game theory" books, articles and essays.. you will be surprised how mathematical, highly intelligent and well studied these conspiracies are .. which makes them so difficult for the average educated people (the majority of the world population!), to see, comprehend or even get a glimpse of the reality of what is going on.. This is the main reason why the people behind these conspiracies and their leaders would rather chose to die than give up this power.. the best example is what is going on in Ukraine right now where the Russian leadership is one of the rarest leaderships in this world who understand 'the game theory' and its principles and thus know how to play it too..It is a very complicated practical mathematical theory with so many branches that touch every aspect of our lives.. It is an applied science where the R&D, tests and experiments' laboratory is humanity as a whole.. I advice you to get hold of some pdf's (the easy way to start) that will enlighten you about all this.. and you might deepen your knowledge with mainly specialised books and scientific studies or scholarly articles.. although you can be sure that many important parts are still hidden and can't be published openly.. But at least you and other interested guys will get a general idea of what is stealthily going on all over the place..

Last edited:
Why does the Egyptian army now have the largest headquarters of the Ministry of Defense in the world, and what is the secret behind building the OCTAGON..

Most concerned people nowadays know about all this.. But it is so dangerous that if anyone opens his mouth about these matters.. he/she will certainly be labeled a believer in conspiracy theories..a.k.a crasy.. eventhough these are real conspiracies that are planned decades in advance and worked on and executed practically in stealth mode and in real time ..

You and others can further your knowledge about these very serious matters by getting familiar with "The game theory" books, articles and essays.. you will be surprised how mathematical, highly intelligent and well studied these conspiracies are .. which makes them so difficult for the average educated people (the majority of the world population!), to see, comprehend or even get a glimpse of the reality of what is going on.. This is the main reason why the people behind these conspiracies and their leaders would rather chose to die than give up this power.. the best example is what is going on in Ukraine right now where the Russian leadership is from the rare leaderships in this world who understand 'the game theory' and its principles and thus know how to play it too..It is a very complicated practical mathematical theory with so many branches that touch every aspect of our lives.. It is an applied science where the R&D, tests and experiments' laboratory is humanity as a whole.. I advice you to get hold of some pdf's (the easy way to start) that will enlighten you about all this..and you might deepen your knowledge with mainly specialised books and scientific studies or scholarly articles.. but be sure that many important parts are still hidden and can't be published openly.. But at least you and other interested guys will get a general idea of what is stealthily going on all over the place..
Thank you, I will surely research more about it.

he soldier with AK-103 could indicate such Caimans are used by Sa'ka forces?
BAE Caiman (5).jpg

Still no magazine pouches on body armor. A bayonet but no optics... really?

Do they seriously still not see the issue?

The Egyptian army is roaring loudly with this terrifying military parade!

where they have the money to all weapons they buy in last 10 years?
I do not want you to be very sad about the Egyptian arms deals, because you will find someone who will show his fangs
٢٠٢٢٠١٢٠_١٦١٢٣٢.jpg
FP01kUnXsAYi2YQ.jpeg
4276608155769165.jpg
FB_IMG_1637327604841.jpg
FB_IMG_1637327280735.jpg
FB_IMG_1646940757469.jpg
276996583_1782563265271233_2040562355042547303_n.jpg
٢٠٢٢٠٦١٤_٢٢٠٦٠٧.jpg

الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(001403)2020-09-24-20-29-56].JPG
الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(002221)2020-09-24-20-32-24].JPG
الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(001526)2020-09-24-20-30-31].JPG
الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(001490)2020-09-24-20-30-20].JPG
الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(007399)2020-09-24-20-36-36].JPG
الشركة العربية العالمية للبصريات[(009071)2020-09-24-20-38-37].JPG
IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥١١_٠٠١٤٣٠.jpg
IMG_٢٠٢٠٠٥١١_٠٠١٥١٧.jpg
0AD20492-A297-4DB5-B772-3F2F26B570BE.jpeg
main-qimg-4368c7927fa8c1e2996a8501dd2f1857.jpg
main-qimg-8b5ee842f9b27130a628013908b767d9.jpg
main-qimg-fbebfa7cb4af0770a305a5929c2d2e11.jpg

Are you satisfied or bring more pictures
Do not focus too much with the Egyptian army, because it tires anyone who wants to prove himself
These photos and videos are very old. I haven't brought you the new ones yet, so you don't feel shocked🤣

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom