What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

When the Israeli focuses on the Egyptian army, it drives him crazy
Until the last deal, 12 Chinooks annoyed Israel, even though they were helicopters to transport soldiers

When the Israeli focuses on the Egyptian army, it drives him crazy
Until the last deal, 12 Chinooks annoyed Israel, even though they were helicopters to transport soldiers
im not anoyed i just wonder egypt gdp is smaller then that israel and population is more than 10 times of israel

im not anoyed i just wonder egypt gdp is smaller then that israel and population is more than 10 times of israel
You answer yourself
When you are the same number of Egyptians, keep seeing how you work to solve their problems

@Gomig-21 I just saw a fighter aircraft in front of my uni hahaha. I took a video. I will send it here. It is either a Rafale or a Mirage.

The US Navy handed over command of the newly formed International Task Force in the Red Sea to the Egyptian Navy, Dec. 12, during a ceremony in Manama, Bahrain — where the multinational staff is headquartered..

Report: Egyptian Ministry of Military Production (MoMP) is in talks with India’s Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) for a transfer of technology (TOT) and local production of Pralay tactical ballistic missiles

1673784435668.png

I doubt about the infos. TR isn't that reliable so we must wait and see.

99% SK won the deal @Gomig-21 @The SC

gabbjh0g_tejas-lca_625x300_13_January_2111111.jpg

Regardless of my personal opinion, the deal has not yet been settled at all, the Korean propaganda, with the flexibility of the Koreans in passing the deals through bribes, because they work as a private sector. They cannot say with certainty that the deal has been settled. Rather, all the news is related to an attempt to beautify the offer of Akure until it is accepted by publishing a lot of information in general, the Egyptians They could not benefit or make better deals with a huge factory such as the Military Factory 200, perhaps larger than the Korean factories themselves, and they did not try to market its value in light of production crises in Europe and the cost of production is higher even in China than in Egypt, and this, as usual, is due to the mentality of the government employee and the lack of administrative competence

We come to another point related to the number of Indian T/R MODULE, the largest importer of Western technology over ten years from France and Germany, and they have precedents in the past in the lack of quality of exporting 3 helicopters, which led them to resort to the quality of their
products and avoid the mistakes of the past.

The Korean option for an American AESA radar is very modest, on the contrary, the Italian radar is much better than it, and of course the Indian radar is far better.

No info on brahmos missle?
India-Bangladesh_to_set_up_monitoring_committee_to_review_project_implementation1.png

There is an Indian-Chinese competition in the field of supplying missiles to Egypt
The Indians have the most important missile, which is the foundation, and there is evidence of an Egyptian interest in it, which is the Shaurya missile
There are Russian and Chinese alternatives, the Russians themselves changed the fuel quality of the P-800 Oniks missile, the range increased from 300 kilometers to 1000 kilometers, and the Indians obtained technology from Russiam to develop their missiles. It has the value and effectiveness of eastern weapons that have proven their quality. During the coming weeks, foreign tanks will enter the Ukrainian theater of operations, and they will be destroyed as usual, and it will become clear that they are paper tigers.
Egypt sees the best in Indian, Chinese, South Korean and Russian offers and chooses the best

View attachment 911600
Regardless of my personal opinion, the deal has not yet been settled at all, the Korean propaganda, with the flexibility of the Koreans in passing the deals through bribes, because they work as a private sector. They cannot say with certainty that the deal has been settled. Rather, all the news is related to an attempt to beautify the offer of Akure until it is accepted by publishing a lot of information in general, the Egyptians They could not benefit or make better deals with a huge factory such as the Military Factory 200, perhaps larger than the Korean factories themselves, and they did not try to market its value in light of production crises in Europe and the cost of production is higher even in China than in Egypt, and this, as usual, is due to the mentality of the government employee and the lack of administrative competence

We come to another point related to the number of Indian T/R MODULE, the largest importer of Western technology over ten years from France and Germany, and they have precedents in the past in the lack of quality of exporting 3 helicopters, which led them to resort to the quality of their
products and avoid the mistakes of the past.

The Korean option for an American AESA radar is very modest, on the contrary, the Italian radar is much better than it, and of course the Indian radar is far better.
My problem is that till now Tejas MK1A isn't matured yet and it will lot of time to be matured. Plus I think we can change the radar with a french or even italian one.

Back
Top Bottom