What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

You lost all credibility when you were born.
You can't prove Egypt won this war so you attack 1 of the 6 sources I sent.
Resorting to Ad hominems now? Even by your logic you dont make any sense. I had no credibility before I was born, but gained credibility once I became a thing, because you know...I was born, and became human. So congratulations, you dont even know how to insult. The majority of your sources are unreliable. One of the links only talks about the resolution and it going into effect. The source from history.com doesn't even mention who the authors are specifically and what credentials they have to be writing in the site. Only mentioning "history authors" doesn't make it reliable on their website. Tons of bias waiting to happen there. And those first 3 sources? Yeah they just outright say that israel won without even talking into detail on how Sharon's forces were surrounded in Africa proper by egyptian forces from the direction of cairo and a detachment of the second army from the sinai pinensula. Ignoring that info is also confirmation bias. Its counter-intuitive that I repost the sources that other members have already done so here. So idk what your problem is.

The Egyptian Navy has upgraded its stock of Automat Anti-Ship Missiles to the Tesio Mk 2/A standard for use on the Pergamini Frigates and possibly in the future by coastal defense batteries.

Egypt also bought a number of new production Tessio MK2/A. The contract also includes a limited number of new production Tessio Mk2/A which are also being supplied to other international customers.

According to MBDA, Egypt is one of the customers that has decided to upgrade at least part of its stock of automats, and has awarded MBDA a contract to upgrade to the Tesio Mk2/A standard for use on its two frame frigates.

The Tessio Mk 2/A is an upgraded type of Automat anti-ship missile that can be launched from both land and ship platforms.

It features modern fully digital on-board electronics, a new missile interface, AESA active radar seeker with signal processing system and high maneuverability.

and a data link that allows retargeting (retargeting) on the fly. The Tessio Mk2/A is also equipped with a new mission control unit and a new launch system.

1897723826.jpg

Weight: 700kg (start of cruise phase)
Length: < 5m (< 5.5m in launching canister)
Range: > 350km

Resorting to Ad hominems now? Even by your logic you dont make any sense. I had no credibility before I was born, but gained credibility once I became a thing, because you know...I was born, and became human. So congratulations, you dont even know how to insult.
pp,504x498-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

The majority of your sources are unreliable. One of the links only talks about the resolution and it going into effect. The source from history.com doesn't even mention who the authors are specifically and what credentials they have to be writing in the site. Only mentioning "history authors" doesn't make it reliable on their website. Tons of bias waiting to happen there. And those first 3 sources? Yeah they just outright say that israel won without even talking into detail on how Sharon's forces were surrounded in Africa proper by egyptian forces from the direction of cairo and a detachment of the second army from the sinai pinensula. Ignoring that info is also confirmation bias. Its counter-intuitive that I repost the sources that other members have already done so here. So idk what your problem is.
Lol

Would anyone happen to know what unit/branch is the orange triangle? There is also green triangle with two red stripes underneath it on doors and a red square at another door behind it, I wonder what those mean as well (besides being obviously some tactical markings, likely indicate unit or even the vehicle within the unit).
So far I've observed it only on BAE Caiman MRAPs used in Sinai operations and not all of them have it.
BAE Caiman (8).png

BAE Caiman (10).png

BAE Caiman (10).jpg

The soldier with AK-103 could indicate such Caimans are used by Sa'ka forces?
BAE Caiman (5).jpg

Attachments

• BAE Caiman (10).jpg
    BAE Caiman (10).jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
The surprise of the Egyptian army and Netanyahu's statements..

Egypt_soldier_celebrates_oct_6_1973_yom_kippur_war.jpg

Hella Hop myfavorit3 pitcurs it adlo show you th remendius.

Air battle of Mansoura
Part of the Yom Kippur War
DateOctober 14, 1973
LocationNile Delta, Egypt
ResultEgyptian victory.
Attack repelled, no air bases were destroyed.

Hey @Ramses Akhenaten Ahmose. take a look at the best thin thyme know for, LYING Profusely!!!

Veracity of claims

At 22:00 local time Cairo Radio broadcast “Communiqué Number 39”, announcing several air battles that day over a number of Egyptian airfields, the most intensive over the northern Delta area. It claimed that 15 enemy aircraft had been downed by Egyptian fighters for the loss of three Egyptian aircraft, excluding Israeli aircraft shot down near the Suez Canal.[citation needed].

now listen to this pile of shit;

The following morning, October 15, Israel Radio claimed that the IAF had shot down fifteen Egyptian aircraft, a figure later reduced to seven.
AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
Now you wonder these scum-sucking hogs' are the most hated people in the entire MENA region in Europe to a certain extent and will be depside by the Chinese lying scumbags if they just try talking to Xi not to supply any of the PL 15 or 17 missile to Egypt, make them filthy Israelis pay twice the cost of the missiles and maybe they're thinking about it hahahahahahhaha, wouldn't that be something those cheappo jews paying millions for nothing LOLOLOLOL

ENOUGH OF ALL THIS SCUM SHIT.

CAN'T SEE THE MEMKOS POUNDING LAND MISSILES. THAT WOULD B SOMETHIG SPECIAL TO SEE AS WELL AS THE SU-35SEa.

Are the Mig-35s facing serviceability issues?
There is no problem and a new armament appears every year

Would anyone happen to know what unit/branch is the orange triangle? There is also green triangle with two red stripes underneath it on doors and a red square at another door behind it, I wonder what those mean as well (besides being obviously some tactical markings, likely indicate unit or even the vehicle within the unit).
So far I've observed it only on BAE Caiman MRAPs used in Sinai operations and not all of them have it.
View attachment 908164
View attachment 908168
View attachment 908169
The soldier with AK-103 could indicate such Caimans are used by Sa'ka forces?
View attachment 908165

Guys , is it true that we crashed a total of 26 F-16s?

Do you guys think we will get meteors?
Indeed it is possible more than that throughout its service life
Most of his planes operate in the second row
Mirage 2000, Rafale Mig-29 modified, first class, and Su-35 until the official appearance
And the upcoming T50 will be a great helper for them
We are also waiting for China's big show, a surprise for everyone
And for the sick neighbor

They're coming they're coming WoooooooooWwwwwwwwwwwwwl At least it's wishful thinking or maybe the remaining 12 believe and Sissi's hand must've been red after a Sisi table slap, the UD black defense minister must've been shocked and IU hope Sissi gave him not only the big heeve hi ho but a HUGE double THE MIDDLE FINDER KHOD YABN EL METNAKA MESH 3zeeen ell kerra F-15 LOL;

FlJYwdoWQAQlRpj

FlJZsIqXwAAabTt

FlJbJuyXwAACVRi

And the flag is still covered! But that's an old one.
Are the Mig-35s facing serviceability issues?

Honestly, the ones we have are an AESA short of a MiG-35. Put and AESA in it and the name will change immediately. What we have is the MiG-29M for single Seaters and 29M2 for 2 seaters. If you happen to just nonchalantly notice the Rafale are also 8 single seaters (which look sssssssoooo much sexier than the 2 seaters) and if we get and EFT, I bet you the same thing will happen and they are certainly not just for training purposes.

To my knowledge, they haven't used any of the MiG-35s so there is no issues with that and they never announced anything like that in our country, It's all hush hush because of JEWS INFILTRATIONS and spies.

Hey Iran, come and we'll teach you how to do that plus we'll show you an F-16 from top to bottom and see what the US biatchas say,

Last edited:
They're coming they're coming WoooooooooWwwwwwwwwwwwwl At least it's wishful thinking or maybe the remaining 12 believe and Sissi's hand must've been red after a Sisi table slap, the UD black defense minister must've been shocked and IU hope Sissi gave him not only the big heeve hi ho but a HUGE double THE MIDDLE FINDER KHOD YABN EL METNAKA MESH 3zeeen ell kerra F-15 LOL;

FlJYwdoWQAQlRpj

FlJZsIqXwAAabTt

FlJbJuyXwAACVRi

And the flag is still covered! But that's an old one.

Honestly, the ones we have are an AESA short of a MiG-35. Put and AESA in it and the name will change immediately. What we have is the MiG-29M for single Seaters and 29M2 for 2 seaters. If you happen to just nonchalantly notice the Rafale are also 8 single seaters (which look sssssssoooo much sexier than the 2 seaters) and if we get and EFT, I bet you the same thing will happen and they are certainly not just for training purposes.

To my knowledge, they haven't used any of the MiG-35s so there is no issues with that and they never announced anything like that in our country, It's all hush hush because of JEWS INFILTRATIONS and spies.

Hey Iran, come and we'll teach you how to do that plus we'll show you an F-16 from top to bottom and see what the US biatchas say,
FR??? is there any source?

Can i just say that i have been following this whole Su-35 saga as it unfolded, and if true it's dissapointing if Egypt would cave in to US blackmail, especially given how US disrespected Egypt with their truly monkey model F-16 sales.

But hopefully the egyptian leadership would show the americans the finger in the end, that's the only right thing to do.

On another note, i don't remember ever seeing S-300VM in egyptian service, yes there were pictures from Russia, but in all the egyptian army presentations from the last several years i've never seen them.

Are they really in Egypt or the same story of US interference and blackmail happened with S-300VM as well?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom