What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Some modifications:

Work is underway to remove encryption systems, satellite communication, jamming and other systems from the Galala frigate before it is delivered to the Egyptian Navy for reasons related to the national security of Italy

Al Galala .. left

1606505774721.png

Sensitive technologies for communication systems of NATO and the operating country, not taking capabilities from them..

Egypt/Italy can easily replace the Nettuno by the Scorpion 2 Radar Electronic Counter-Measures System for Self-protection and Area Defence

Last edited:
Russian engineers from Mikoyan paid a visit to Egypt and one of the MiG-35 bases recently to do a computerized health check on several of the aircraft since they are practically a brand new type and 46 of them, it's good to take periodic assessments of the condition of all systems but I'm guessing they're looking specifically at the engine performance and any abnormalities.

EmdTCuHXcAcBqx4

EmdTDqeW8AEjT8e

Russian engineers from Mikoyan paid a visit to Egypt and one of the MiG-35 bases recently to do a computerized health check on several of the aircraft since they are practically a brand new type and 46 of them, it's good to take periodic assessments of the condition of all systems but I'm guessing they're looking specifically at the engine performance and any abnormalities.

EmdTCuHXcAcBqx4

EmdTDqeW8AEjT8e
They could be contractors, or integrating R-77-1s that we saw on our MiG-29s in Sudan.

They could be contractors, or integrating R-77-1s that we saw on our MiG-29s in Sudan.

You could be absolutely right 100%. BTW, I saw those awesome still images from that YT video of those F-16s dropping those GBU-12s and what appears to be an MK82. That seems to me, the first time we've ever seen an actual camera mounted on an F-16's fuselage or wing as it is the case in the 2nd pic of the opposite angle of the GBU-12 being launched off the pylon. Or at least it's the first time they televise the footage which is about time.

This could very well be from the backseater of one of the Bs or Ds. But the one from under the wing is unmistakable only it's only in the video footage and no still of it yet.

En_3zSTWEAE_TDL

The video footage of the other angle seems much more probable that the camera is mounted on the wingtip rail.

En_3zSSXUAEdujg

@ARCH٤R , BTW, I believe unfortunately that Mahmoud Gamal is mistaken about those missiles being R-77-1 or RVV-SD. They appear to be the regular R-77 or RVV-AE standard 80km range A2A missiles. I had a HuuuUuuUUuUUUUGGEEEAAAhhhhHH debate about that with a couple of Russian fellas and another very well-informed Egyptian fella on another board and I had no problem with the convincing points they made TBH.

And it seems like AL Galala is almost ready to take its main delivery voyage from Francatierri Shipyard.

En-xBzQXYAArJNn

Last edited:
Just found the other pics of the wingtip rail mounted camera.

EoAy7VHXIAM4peX

Look at that! A lousy Egyptian F-16 that is worthless because of some lack or BVR bullcrap HAHAHAHAH! What joke. After hearing all the details of how may AIM-120's were fired at the Indian Su-30MKS and EVERY SNGLE ONE MISSED the only hit they got was e a MG-21 Bison that wandered into Pakistani airspace and of course the AIM-120 was able to shoot it down LOlOOLOOLOL what a load of crap and these guys want to acquire our F16 as if they're capable of making them better LMFAO!!!!!

Sorry, the best you're gonna get is our old Miage V loool. These are Lethal against any BVR platform because of tactics that were proven in bright start when his MiG-21 shot down a US NVY F/A-18. There it is Colonel Adel Elholy in is bogus MiG-21 firing at a state of the art F-18 after he outmaneuvered it into his full view an BANG! Why on earth should we EVER give uo our F-16s and especially the block 52s to these delusional freaks LOLOL! I couldn't believe he ARROGANCE I was reading in that pile os SHIT like our air fore is worthy of nothing to the point where you were wondering where our bock 52s were LOLOOLOLOLOLOL since yuo think hose are he better of the F-6 we have ahahaha dream he frig on LOL!

Here's the latest imagine of our Blok 52 and notice the ones without the orange marking? Those re deduced to Special forces for TOP GUN exercises which is why they do not have any arrange margins and are in the middle od program of assessment to see hw wee the others perform and those flying the unmarked F-1have between 1400 and 4000 hoarse to qualify for instructor EAF Top Gun. so let's tile a chill pill on the desire to obtain ny of out f016 as that is the biggest joke to day hahahahhaa'

Back in 2009, I has a very extensive convention with a retire F-15C who was positioned in Germany and his only duty was to be on call for incoming MiG-21s during the cold war and he told me the Russian pilots were master sat evading he AIM-120 C to the point where thy were ably to reach the merge!!!!!!!!!!! Once in the merge, they performed some of the most spectacular moves from Split S's (which is what they thought gyptna pilots and they used them several times to get behind h emissaries and shoot them down and sometime they performed them too low and crashed unfortunately but the point was the Russians toyed with the Israelii Phantoms and skyhawks to the point where they had them lockd and allowed the to fell like the cowards they were lol. I'l never forget those stories so all I can say to our Pakistani friends is if you wan he Mirage v's you're welcome at them but the F-16, FURGETTABUT IT! ol

Last edited:
This wasn't posted here yet, but the Iraqi minister of defense took a look at Egyptian defense offerings and I found some pics online, and screenshot some from the videos on the web.

Seems to be offering ESR-32A radar to the Iraqis

1607151055790.png

ST-100 MRAP to the Iraqis

1607151097168.png

New Egyptian RWS I assume

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 1.54.11 AM.png

Arab international optronics visit

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 1.53.48 AM.png

AIO visit but it seems there is a new system, but I don't know exactly what it does.

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 1.53.43 AM.png

Maybe Egypt is still producing the Saqr Eye?

Screenshot 2020-12-05 at 1.53.11 AM.png

New remote weapon system made by Arab international optronics, I labeled the cameras to the best of my knowledge. This development will help Egypt in developing future turret systems. It can carry the FN MAG which Egypt locally produces, and possibly carry other systems such as a MK19 40mm grenade launcher. It is much better than any previous RWS produced by Egyptian companies

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 4.58.51 PM.jpg

1607294159528.png

1607294916175.png

There was also an M901 ITV I saw in the same scene, I'm not sure if it is being upgraded but I don't see why it would be shown if it wasn't. Most likely if being upgraded, I would assume new thermals, and new optics.

Screenshot 2020-12-06 at 3.58.19 PM.png

New type of products I found that I haven't seen before. I remember in February of 2019, there was an announcement Arab international optronics was developing a battle management system so this could be it.

Screenshot_20201205-120904_Chrome (1).jpg

Last edited:
Some modifications:

Work is underway to remove encryption systems, satellite communication, jamming and other systems from the Galala frigate before it is delivered to the Egyptian Navy for reasons related to the national security of Italy

Al Galala .. left

1606505774721.png

Sensitive technologies for communication systems of NATO and the operating country, not taking capabilities from them..

Egypt/Italy can easily replace the Nettuno by the Scorpion 2 Radar Electronic Counter-Measures System for Self-protection and Area Defence

Also brother, there are being studies about jammers in Egypt right now. i wouldn't be surprised if we something in EDEX 2020 hopefully. I am hoping Egypt can build subsystems one by one and hopefully start building its own ships.

Jamming search radar has been conventionally addressed using the so-called brute force jamming, in which the jamming power is increased to be higher than that of the signal at the detector input. However, modern radars such as compression linear frequency modulation radars introduce a significant processing gain using matched filtering and wideband signals. This additional processing gain hinders the ability of jamming systems to deny the detection of these modern radars as the required power level using the conventional brute force techniques may be infeasible. In this paper, the smeared jamming is considered as a smart noise-free jamming technique. It can deprive modern radar detection at reasonable jamming power levels. In this regard, we optimize the parameters of the smeared jamming to maximize its effectiveness against high processing-gain radars, which has not been considered heretofore. To evaluate the efficacy of the proposed parameters optimization, a challenging radar model is employed, and the detection performance is investigated under two constant false alarm rate detectors.

Last edited:
The Italian financial newspaper "Milano Finanza" announced that the Italian government has given approval to grant Egypt financial guarantees of 6 billion dollars to buy Italian weapons..

It is believed that a potential new order for 24 Typhoon jets with Leonardo as the main contractor could be worth up to € 5 billion ..Including support, training and spare parts while a new order for 24 M346s including maintenance, training and spare parts for a total value of € 0.8-1 billion

ef3c1d69c162199345a8e91e8f6f9f762c1de3f2.jpg

M-346FA - Leonardo

https://www.milanofinanza.it/news/l...ker-possibili-nuovi-ordini-202012071020563856

** President El-Sisi met today with the CEO of Dassault Aerospace Industries, which manufactures condoms, and the CEO of Naval Group for Naval Military Industries..And yesterday with the CEO of Airbus..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom