What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The first appearance of the model of the Egyptian fighter Aircraft Carrier in the office of the commander of the Egyptian Navy..

Last edited:
A race between Egypt and Turkey over the 3 British Type 23 frigate deal..!?

there is no such thing, the ships are too old. dont expect anything too serious. if you guys want it , you can get it

firavun is an insult in Turkey, when you hate somebody you say he is a firavun

come on guys, try a little bit hard , you can make them in house, they are very basic boats. you are more than 100 million people
We don't care if thats an insult from your place, its an honor to be called pharoah from our land

1- Turkey want to be member of an allience established against itself ? I don't need to explain absurdity of this.

2- Erdogan made mistake and broken relations with Egypt and Israel for literaly no reason, He want to fix this but there is no such a world that Egypt can dictate conditions like he win some war

3- Natural disasters sadly take more life than wars and it will be end of Erdogan's govermant and economy will get better once his govermant fall, We are an industrial and agriculture country, Man made crisis can be solved easily with correct leadership

4- Greece can be rival country but its not a country that we will go to war, First of all we are both NATO country and neither Greece or Turkey have any benefit of some confilict, So Egypt can make as many exercise it wants to.. As for Cyprus, We take our part and rest is free to do what it want unless its violate TRNC

5- Yes, we have huge influence in GNA govermant in Libya and also in Somalia,Ethiopia and in many more African country, Egypt dont have any Soft or Hard power to stop this.. I have to accept, Turkey also don't have huge power in Libya to go against Egypt in Eastern Libya but neither Egypt have power to eliminate Turkish influence in Tripoli.. Also I don't thing there is anything that Turkey can benefit from military industry of Egypt.

6- So we will stop our fight against PKK only because Egypt want it ? Lmao

Yes Turkey is in bad situation but Egypt is not like Japan either, You have economic,politic and many more problems and in the future you will proboly be in water wars with Ethiopia..
We don't have any problem with Egypt, And our EastMed policy is not about Egyptian gas either, Erdogan made huge mistakes from 2010 to 2016 and turn Egypt/İsrael into rival country, this give benefits to Greece most and change balance in the EastMed region.
You are threat to us but we are also threat to you, This talks we have now only have one meaning and it is " Don't bother me and I won't bother you" If you thing we rise white flag, than your ego has blinded you.

1- Turkey wants to be a member of an alliance established against itself ? I don't need to explain absurdity of this.

Turkey wants to remove itself as an enemy and wants to join this alliance in this way. This alliance is for the countries of the eastern Mediterranean to protect its interests, and Turkey represented a threat, and Turkey failed to obtain anything with its hostile policy, so it was not able to impose its vision regarding the sharing of wealth and economic areas, nor was it able to obtain any cooperation programs With the countries of the eastern Mediterranean, then, as long as the hostile policy is not correct, Turkey will turn to a peaceful policy, perhaps it will succeed
2- Erdogan made mistake and broken relations with Egypt and Israel for literaly no reason, He want to fix this but there is no such a world that Egypt can dictate conditions like he win some war

It is clear that you only follow the news from the Justice and Development Party, and you only read what they want you to know. These are the facts of things. The whole world knows that what I am saying is true, and you deny what everyone knows.

123456789.jpg

3- Natural disasters sadly take more life than wars and it will be the end of Erdogan's government and economy will get better once his government fall, We are an industrial and agricultural country, Man made crisis can be solved easily with correct leadership

The issue is not coming natural disasters, whether new earthquakes due to Turkey's seizure of rivers that cause pressure on the earth's crust in Turkey, but also you have an internal hostility
Erdogan is an enemy of the Turkish army
An enemy of large segments of the Turkish people, and they lost his followers in the municipal elections
The civil war with the Kurds. Do not expect that with the increase in economic problems, the conflict will not intensify. I said a year ago that Turkey will be ruled by another person. The closer the month of May, the more conflicts the world economy will see. On the other hand, you will not be able to, because you do not understand the situation inside your country. It is not the corruption of the Erdogan regime that has led to doubling the losses of the earthquake, but rather a system that is collapsing.

4- Greece can be rival country but its not a country that we will go to war, First of all we are both NATO country and neither Greece or Turkey have any benefit of some confilict, So Egypt can make as many exercise it wants to. As for Cyprus, we take our part and rest is free to do what it wants unless it violates TRNC

You are a source of threat to Greece, its enemy, and your hostile policy leads the matter to a military conflict. The European and American arms embargo against Turkey is the cause of your hostility to Greece.
It is clear that you are talking about another country that is not Turkey, or that your responses are outside the logic of who threatens Greece with an invasion of Erdogan and his ministers

We come to Cyprus, you established a state in northern Cyprus, and you have 40,000 Turkish soldiers there, and this state is recognized by no one in the world except Turkey.

Hence cooperation with Greece
my training
my intelligence
arm me
We have Egyptian F-16 fighters present in Greece, and even the Egyptian Rafale is ready to be stationed there as well
Of course, cooperation includes cooperation in the field of armaments, the transfer of foreign technologies, and even the mutual sale of weapons
1679783858032.png

5- Yes, we have huge influence in GNA govermant in Libya and also in Somalia, Ethiopia and in many more African countries, Egypt don't have any Soft or Hard power to stop this.. I have to accept, Turkey also don't have huge power in Libya to go against Egypt in Eastern Libya but neither Egypt has power to eliminate Turkish influence in Tripoli..Also I don't thing there is anything that Turkey can benefit from the military industry of Egypt.

You don't understand the facts of things

Egypt set a red line for Turkey, and Turkey could not cross it. When you tell your enemy not to cross this line, or else it will destroy you, and you obey Egyptian orders, then who is the strongest and who imposed his will and policy without a single bullet?
You have a victory over the cartoon government in Tripoli because you are America's tool in America, but also you failed to seize Libyan oil and no one even recognized the agreements you signed with Libya, which you wanted to be an excuse and a tool of annoyance in the eastern Mediterranean and the economic borders
Western Libya is controlled by militias and mercenaries, leaving any gathering of thieves and criminals, and the Libyan people will not forget this for you. Egypt, from the beginning, warned Haftar against entering Tripoli because Egypt sees much simpler things. Turkey and Argusat are moved by Turkey, meaning that the future is not yours, Egypt. When the Al-Watiya base was struck in Libya, did you revolt for the blood of the Turkish soldiers to kill me and my destroyed Hawk battery there? Of course not.
Egypt has no interest in cooperating in the military industry with Turkey, let us clarify what was done in the past
Turkey was providing Egypt with some ammunition that America used to prevent from Egypt, or obtaining low-cost solutions such as a maintenance and development center for targeting warehouses on fighters. In return, Turkey obtained from Egypt spare parts and maintenance of Hawk batteries. It is not in Egypt's interest to support the Turkish military industry.
We come to another point
Egypt revitalizes its military industry after achieving an armament superiority over Turkey, so it restarts the Egyptian tank factory, which is larger than the Turkish tank factory, and restarts the Egyptian aircraft factories
Even Qatar is working to finance purchases of frigates and missile launchers from African countries to be built in the Egyptian shipyards next to Egypt.
That is, Egypt is returning to the arms industry. In the eighties, Egypt had no competitor in the arms markets in Africa except Israel, and the markets were shared between the two countries. The entry of Turkey as a new weapon source does not mean that we will not return to the previous markets. For information, just as the Turks obtained shipbuilding techniques from Germany, Egypt does the same. The thing and even the chassis of transport vehicles and armored vehicles from Germany to develop the Egyptian armored industry and increase the local component for export to Arab and African countries, of course it will be a competitor
1679785190758.png

6- So we will stop our fight against PKK only because Egypt wants it? Lmao

The matter is simpler than that, Egypt uses the Kurds as a card that can be used. You failed in 40 years to achieve victory over the PKK, and more than 25,000 Turkish soldiers died, even insulting the Turkish weapon. The Kurds shot down the T-129 with an old SAM-7 missile and destroyed the German Leopard A tanks and the Turkish M60 with very old missiles. The AT-5 brightened the reputation of German tanks
Egypt established a cordon against Turkey, and Egypt convinced the Gulf of your danger
Egypt allied with Greece and Cyprus against you
And Egypt has made good relations with Greece, and also expresses itself in your negotiations against the Armenians and the inevitability of your trial for your crimes
Egypt stands with the rights of Syria and Iraq in the waters of the rivers that you cut and steal
Which Egypt creates a hostile circle for you and can harm you in various files
And we return to the most important point. You have been begging for the return of normal relations for more than a year, and Egypt is the one who sets conditions for you. This is an affirmation of our strength and your weakness, and that Egypt has the upper hand against you.

0135856564-249321312.jpg

Yes Turkey is in bad situation but Egypt is not like Japan either, you have economic, political and many more problems and in the future you will proboly be in water wars with Ethiopia..

We don't have any problem with Egypt, And our EastMed policy is not about Egyptian gas either, Erdogan made huge mistakes from 2010 to 2016 and turn Egypt/Israel into rival country, this give benefits to Greece most and change balance in the EastMed region.

You are a threat to us but we are also a threat to you, these talks we have now only have one meaning and it is "Don't bother me and I won't bother you" If you thing we raise a white flag, than your ego has blinded you.
Your words are not 100% correct, so we simply return to an important point because Egypt is a regional enemy, and Egypt has a policy of expelling Turkey from the Middle East that was put in place by Abdel Nasser every 60 years.
You are the ones who want to return to relations with Egypt to eliminate problems with it, and we have the conditions that Egypt remains a country that is larger than Turkey and older than it, and if you were stronger than Egypt or you do not care about Egypt, you would not make concessions to Egypt.
And the matter is not an attempt to insult your state on my part, but simply the interests of my country are more important, and when Egypt has an interest in a healthy relationship with Turkey, we do not object to that, and we do not forget our brothers in Syria and Iraq. From full concessions according to our interests, in return, you will get broader economic cooperation and friendship

The most prominent information about the Egyptian hexagonal grenade launcher designed for the special forces..

155.jpg

Egypt develops different types of weapons and ammunition that support the firepower of infantrymen during their combat missions, including grenade launchers.

The single launcher designed to launch 40 mm bombs is among these weapons that Egypt is developing, and it is designed with a rotating magazine that can accommodate 6 bombs, according to the Egyptian Ministry of Military Production website.

The technical specifications of the six-shot Egyptian grenade launcher:

Weight with ammunition: 5.3 kg.
Length with lapels: 77.8 cm.
Folded length: 56.5 cm.
Pipe length: 30 cm.
Bomb caliber: (40 * 46 mm) or (40 * 51 mm).
Rapid firing rate: 3 bombs per second.
Slow rate of fire: 18 to 21 bombs per minute.
Shot speed: from 75 to 100 meters/sec, depending on the type of bomb.
Effective range: from 400 to 800 meters, depending on the type of bomb.

The Egyptian grenade launcher operates with a "spinning wheel" system, and uses different types of high explosive bombs, signal bombs, training bombs, in addition to smoke bombs.

The revolving grenade launcher was developed to increase the combat capability of infantry personnel, especially 40 mm grenades, to deal with various threats, whether it is in the tasks of special forces, peacekeeping forces or riot control forces.

* Egypt also makes these grenade launchers:

Screenshot-2022-09-28-at-19.10.39.png

ShowImage.jpg

Egypt: developments on the most powerful frigates in the Mediterranean sea..

Egypt announces the production of the largest and most modern self-propelled howitzer in the world

Hello guys, I'm back at it again. I found a video of President Sisi from the year 2015 that I want to share with you. but first I'll share with you some things to give you context about what I think he's talking about.

This is a card game from the 90s called (Illuminati: New World Order). It depicted a lot of events that came to pass in the future. You can search for the full deck if you want to see the other cards, I highly recommend you to do so.

Look at this card and connect it with what you heard in the video above.

339039431_3519193051694609_2410569115384971448_n.jpg

Now listen to President Sisi's words. Do not pay attention to the title of the first video, these weren't exactly Sisi's words, I think the uploader thought he was talking about something else (MB). It's much deeper than this.

Back
Top Bottom