What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

lol.you don’t have any offensive and defensively offensive military capability such as airbase or tank fleets deployed in sinai.israel only allowed you to deploy infantry to fight isis.btw why Pakistan will launch missiles to israel.Pakistan don’t have any quarrel with israel.still Pakistan never recognise Israel.but you egyptian recognise them.you are the one who started fight with israrel.if you didn’t attack israel than east Jerusalem will still be at the hands of muslims.you betrayed Palestine and jordan.

STFU!!!!

When you turn 14 years old and much ,more knowledgeable and informative about the history of those s[pecial wars, maybe, JUST MAYBE THEN we'll give you the time of day. Until then S-T-F-U since you have 0 clue about anything being discussed and are full of hate for Egypt and Egyptians and it won't be tolerated. Like I said, I could give two rats a$$es if this or any of the stuff I say gets me banned. We need contributions -- even negative ones -- from people with brains not brawn.

What we need to do is like what many others here suggested and that is to even hire outside engineers to help develop our own that are just or almost as good, If the Chinese are willing to get paid to go that, then that would be the best way to go.

Hey @The SC , could you do me a small favor unless it's a huge hassle and don't spend too much time on iot, but could you kindly find that incredible Chinese common pylon for any type of missile, be it western (US or ERUO), Russian or of course Chinese and either link the thread you opened or the article. That will raise many people's hairs.

I thought you were getting Meteor

Maybe in our wet dreams, dear Foinikas my brother. Not even out regular dreams, maybe in our WET ones that are soaking the entire mattress. They'll never give us those killers (did you see the technical capabilities of those missiles, bro?) Just the loitering and dual link capability to change target incase if was the wrond one for some reason. If you read the tchno sheet, it puts the AIM-120D, not even the C-5 or C-7 to child's play.
Some rumors saying that we are trying to get Chinese BVR missiles to mount them on aircrafts but those rumors you must take it with a pinch of salt because we don't have any aircrafts that carry them unless we buy from an aircraft and huge number of missile to have a local production.

That might be out only option and pay them to allow us to open one up and see the makeup and decide if we need to make our own changes and start a VERY HEAVY relationship with them since perhaps, just maybe perhaps there is no CAATSA with them and we could have the Russian send the remaining SU-35s to China and then pretend we bought them through them since the US screwed everything. I still think a slap on the table in front of the US defense minister to show him and the rest of the US especially that Zionist PIG Biden we mean business and for them to issue CAATSA on a country that has been buying Russian equipment for 3/4 of a decade and still has been buying new system to suddenly threaten its BS is absolutely shameful especially with the treaty we have adhered to for 40 years. We should first start out by kicking the 300,000 or so (I guessed that number) of MFO soldiers from Sinai as a sign that since the treaty will not be respected by the US and the filth next door, them take a little taste of your own medicine you've been getting away with for so many years, now.

What about the Mig-29s?

Yep, those would be the easiest fit except we already have R-77 and supposedly getting R-77-1 RVVSD with the Su-35 but as you see, that's been a royal nightmare so who knows. I know one thing for sure, the last remaining possibility that might encourage the Italians to include the meteors in the package is to make them sign the contract that we will be installing either PL-15 or 17E to make up for it because NO MORE dilution. Let's see what happens then.

Egypt would've never signed the aircraft without garentees of the bvrms, only top brass knows. But since there's speculation flying around about it, its safe to say that there is some truth to it. I dont sisi will be strong armed after all the shizz American politics has caused in the ME

no idea how accurate it is, but has anyone heard about FC-31 to Egypt? I thought they were looking at J-10.
Don't think that we will buy the J-10 because we have already Rafales and Eurofighter (but still we didn't sign the deal) for frontline aircrafts but something for sure we need a 5th gen aircraft. First we asked USA for the F-35 during Trump administriation, they refused then SU-57/75 have lot of production problems and China is only powerful country who can supply a 5th gen aircraft for our air force. So let's see and wait. Heard but not sure that China is offering to countries to enter FC-31 projets (not sure)

Yep, those would be the easiest fit except we already have R-77 and supposedly getting R-77-1 RVVSD with the Su-35 but as you see, that's been a royal nightmare so who knows. I know one thing for sure, the last remaining possibility that might encourage the Italians to include the meteors in the package is to make them sign the contract that we will be installing either PL-15 or 17E to make up for it because NO MORE dilution. Let's see what happens then.
Could this work,bro? It's a nice idea.

STFU!!!!

When you turn 14 years old and much ,more knowledgeable and informative about the history of those s[pecial wars, maybe, JUST MAYBE THEN we'll give you the time of day. Until then S-T-F-U since you have 0 clue about anything being discussed and are full of hate for Egypt and Egyptians and it won't be tolerated. Like I said, I could give two rats a$$es if this or any of the stuff I say gets me banned. We need contributions -- even negative ones -- from people with brains not brawn.

What we need to do is like what many others here suggested and that is to even hire outside engineers to help develop our own that are just or almost as good, If the Chinese are willing to get paid to go that, then that would be the best way to go.

Hey @The SC , could you do me a small favor unless it's a huge hassle and don't spend too much time on iot, but could you kindly find that incredible Chinese common pylon for any type of missile, be it western (US or ERUO), Russian or of course Chinese and either link the thread you opened or the article. That will raise many people's hairs.

Maybe in our wet dreams, dear Foinikas my brother. Not even out regular dreams, maybe in our WET ones that are soaking the entire mattress. They'll never give us those killers (did you see the technical capabilities of those missiles, bro?) Just the loitering and dual link capability to change target incase if was the wrond one for some reason. If you read the tchno sheet, it puts the AIM-120D, not even the C-5 or C-7 to child's play.

That might be out only option and pay them to allow us to open one up and see the makeup and decide if we need to make our own changes and start a VERY HEAVY relationship with them since perhaps, just maybe perhaps there is no CAATSA with them and we could have the Russian send the remaining SU-35s to China and then pretend we bought them through them since the US screwed everything. I still think a slap on the table in front of the US defense minister to show him and the rest of the US especially that Zionist PIG Biden we mean business and for them to issue CAATSA on a country that has been buying Russian equipment for 3/4 of a decade and still has been buying new system to suddenly threaten its BS is absolutely shameful especially with the treaty we have adhered to for 40 years. We should first start out by kicking the 300,000 or so (I guessed that number) of MFO soldiers from Sinai as a sign that since the treaty will not be respected by the US and the filth next door, them take a little taste of your own medicine you've been getting away with for so many years, now.

It would be wise for Egypt to reverse engineer one of those bvrms, its hard af but thats the only direction they have left. Its like life or death for possessing game changing capabilities at this point

Note: sometimes he confused between F-16 and F-35 but you will understand what he meant.

Don't think that we will buy the J-10 because we have already Rafales and Eurofighter (but still we didn't sign the deal) for frontline aircrafts but something for sure we need a 5th gen aircraft. First we asked USA for the F-35 during Trump administriation, they refused then SU-57/75 have lot of production problems and China is only powerful country who can supply a 5th gen aircraft for our air force. So let's see and wait. Heard but not sure that China is offering to countries to enter FC-31 projets (not sure)
well, there is nothing about FC-31 that's so secretive. The only issue is that J-35 is not in service yet, so you'd have to wait a few years.

Egypt should jump onboard the south korean and Indonesian 5th gen fighter programme. I dont know why countries like Egypt, Turkey, Pak dont seriously consider it. FC-31 looks promising but will China procure it, if not will it be expensive to procure and maintain hence why the collab per above makes better sence.

Egypt should jump onboard the south korean and Indonesian 5th gen fighter programme. I dont know why countries like Egypt, Turkey, Pak dont seriously consider it. FC-31 looks promising but will China procure it, if not will it be expensive to procure and maintain hence why the collab per above makes better sence.
I think that if we got FA-50 produced in Egypt, maybe we will have some talks to collab with SK for the KF-21. It would be ideal. One deal will ofc open to other deal

You mean the kfx? That aircraft is loaded with israeli tech, certain components would have to be swapped out for others that are exactly if not, better quality. Egypt should consider fc 31 and possible manufacture of certain components of that. Su 75 might be unlikely. If things go relatively smooth with india, they may let us in on their amca project, but thats unlikely until they do something with it. Turkey is stuck on their tfx ambitions, which is highly unlikely anytime soon given their economy now.

STFU!!!!

Chinese have developed a launch pylon (SWFCS) that will interface chinese weapons onto Russian and western jets. It was successfully integrated on AVIC test Su-27 during Jan.

1671237537496.png

The launcher allows the loading and transmission of western and eastern weapons data to the aircraft.. bypassing the plane computer and deals directly with the missiles..

The Russians made one too, and the idea of the pod is to translate orders from Western fighters into eastern ammunition and weapons, because many countries that use Western fighters are blackmailed with supplies of ammunition to subdue them and restrict their decision, and the Russians want a margin of maneuver through which to move through, then China followed them, and it is a strong blow to the claimants of the Western theory in Controlling the users of their weapons through the supply of ammunition and weapons..

Check it here too at 6:32

I've posted this video on page #869.. but most guys missed it..

Attachments

• 1671237423598.png
    1671237423598.png
    806.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
How does Egypt plan to make the golden Eagle..

Taming Joe Biden... Exciting details about Sisi's historic visit to the Pentagon and Egyptian requests from America!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom