What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

I wish the best for the EAF. But to get the PL-15 mara wahda with ToT something that Pakistan doesn't have. That's why we need our own A2A missiles so one can restrict them on us. But even with that, we can't mount them on our F-16 fleet because of Uncle Sam. Maybe the Rafale (with Astra missile maybe but don't think with chinese one), MIG-29 is the realistic one to do it. Having PL-15 ToT will be a huge leap for us.

You're still speaking in soft tems ya habibi, These contracts for some of the most deadliest and destructive ammunition and you think we should negotiate softly with these money hungry mongrels that treat us like criminals and have no respect for the HUGE peace treaty and economy we deal with the Jews? Why would they deny us them?

When min your opinion do we get TOUGH with the meteor?

That is a TB-001 ucav in the video...Eygpt is consider buying it?
He said that in the chinese media there is two countries interested in TB-001 (Egypt and KSA). But looks likely it would be KSA because you can search on Made In KSA thread (arab defence forum) you can see rumors about that drone

You're still speaking in soft tems ya habibi, These contracts for some of the most deadliest and destructive ammunition and you think we should negotiate softly with these money hungry mongrels that treat us like criminals and have no respect for the HUGE peace treaty and economy we deal with the Jews? Why would they deny us them?

When min your opinion do we get TOUGH with the meteor?
Sadly we don't know what is happening in behind doors. But something for sure, we are getting the Meteor missile.

Last edited:
Yea I figured, pl 15 is arguably the best for export at least , since pl 17s are going to be mounted state of the art Chinese aircraft like j20s, possibly j10s, and their sukhois. Chinas focus is to reach America's military status. Why wait til the aim 260 becomes a thing? Their leapfroging as soon as they can

The PL-15 is comparable to the Meteor, and the US decides to develop the AIM-260 to rival the PL-17 as the PL-17 was first tested on the J-16 back in 2016.

I guess that China is likely to want to incentivize its buyers to buy China's own platform in order to get the export version of the PL-15 close to the performance of its home version.

Everything is being worked on.. not everything is declared every day, week or month.. it takes the time it has to take.. but they are all solid deals with ToT..

Yes, mostly if many Arab nations like Egypt, KSA, the UAE and many others buy many systems from China.. it will be very profitable for both sides..

The Type 052DE and YJ-21E are also meant for the Arab nations.

China will provide the tot of the PL-15 with the deeper economic/military integration with the Arab nations, since it is one of the best a2a missiles back in 2016.

But right now China got the more advanced PL-21 and PL-17.
I doubt so. If China wants to Tot, it will be PL-12 missile rather than PL-15E.

I know, I wrote that rule lol! :D My point that this might teach him a lesson not to come to the Mighty Egyptian Armed Forces thread and start trashing our FREMMs and not just one, the Aquitaine which does currently have 16 VLS but he thinks we're stupid and that was a request by the EN not to add the additional 16 because they had other things in mind, All the other FREMMS which he picked on the Bergamini and MEKO are full loaded in their VLS with either Asster15 and 30s, always a combination of short and long. So he needed to be educated and I never told him not to participate in our thread, just stop using that insult on us "Pathetic" which frankly is quite demeaning that all. Hopefully LeGend took care of the issue.
Whenever you come across an arrogant snob in life... know that he is, in fact, an oppressed dwarf.. Because real adults, with their morals, generosity, and qualities, share the trait of humility..

Whenever you come across an arrogant snob in life... know that he is, in fact, an oppressed dwarf.. Because real adults, with their morals, generosity, and qualities, share the trait of humility..

I totally agree, of course; The problem was he showed up on our awesome thread and berated our FREMM Bergamini which I was praising so much cuz they look so good and are loaded with killer systems and calling them "pathetic" because it only had 16 Aster 15 VLS and it was useless. Forst of all, he was totally wrong, and it wasn't the Bergamini FREMM that only had 16.

First of all. it was only the single French FREMM Aquitaine that had only 16 VLS operational and the rear compartment was closed off with a large metal panel. All the other Frigates the EN are purchasing are all contained with 32 VLS mixed with both, the Aster 15 & 30. The rear closed up temporarily was because of two reasons; 1) Sisi said since we paid in full, it was absolutely critical for that ship to show up to the new Suez Canal opening. 2) So that was also one of the reasons why the French had to do that because they ran out of time and did not want to fail the delivery time, remember that?

The problem ended up being my reporting of that post of his lying Bergamini that it was untrue and insulting, I don't think I have seen a single Egyptian member visit any of the Turkey forums so why this guy is so jealous to the point he had to do that angered me a little because the mods did nothing to correct the situation, so I took it into my own hands even at the risk of getting banned. Someone had to it and now it's done. Think of it, had I not made that stink, it would not have all of been only him, many others who hate this incredible modernization at the speed of light that Sisi & co. are doing are now finally figuring out that it isn't Gulf money because it's waaaay too much lol and that's pissing them off even more because they don't have the financial abilities to negotiate the same good deals. Plus, there are the major Egyptian haters that would've flooded the thread.

so that was my motivation was to put an end at the negativity (and I told him,) he and any others can participate if they want to ask why the VLS are empty and I would've told him it was only one requested by the EN and the rest are all 32 VLS and showed him plenty of pics. Just be polite no need to be insulting. we never do that to others quite the contrary.

The MEKO A200 series has some of the most AMAZING systems in it that one day I will showcase them all and especially the fuel-saving aspect for long journeys it undergoes which is genius. I hope that makes sense since I think the mods are too busy

I doubt so. If China wants to Tot, it will be PL-12 missile rather than PL-15E.

I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm not very familiar with Chinese A2A missiles but it's pretty easy to determine that the order of numbers in the missiles is that they tell a very obvious story and each new and better missile are getting better and bigger numbers. PL-10 was a fine missile, PL-12 was better, PL-15 was very sought after and I wouldn't think they would even sell the missile, let alone ToT it. But that is my personal opinion, and I could be wrong.

We, as the EAF, when we spend $$60 billion on ships and another order of 30 more Rafales (just on the French), the LEAST they should do is include the Meteor missile in that 2nd batch of 30 and if they don't want to because of that little biatcha entity next door after 40 years of the peace treaty we had and giving 1/3 of our precious biblical land to the MFO and using that is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard and what is their purposeful delay for upgrading the original 24 Rafales to the F-3R? We know why, because as soon as they do it, it will be capable of firing the meteor as well. This is why a very high EAF positioned colonel or general should stand up at the table and raise his voice that after all the money we spent on your stuff, and we are most certainly the reason why your orders have quintuple. And now you're giving us the shaft!?!?!?!? WE are the reason why you started getting hundreds of orders after that and you treat us for the sake of a country that not only do we not give two shits about, but we have a treaty of no fighting with them or the US will take their side and you don't owe them ANYTHING!!!!! They haven't bought a single thing from you in 50 years while we've spent $billions. TIME TO STAND UP ANDBE COUNTED!

I guarantee you this is the reason why we're going with the Eurofighter Typhoons because the Italians should be able to sit down with MBDA and convince them of all the stuff I just mentioned. If the Italians pull it off I guarantee that will be the end of the Rafale in Egypt and they will continue to purchase future EURO Tranches of Typhoons and drop the Rafales at 54 forever.

Last edited:
Military bomb! The golden eagle! The Egyptian army reveals the first Egyptian fighter!

I totally agree, of course; The problem was he showed up on our awesome thread and berated our FREMM Bergamini which I was praising so much cuz they look so good and are loaded with killer systems and calling them "pathetic" because it only had 16 Aster 15 VLS and it was useless. Forst of all, he was totally wrong, and it wasn't the Bergamini FREMM that only had 16.

First of all. it was only the single French FREMM Aquitaine that had only 16 VLS operational and the rear compartment was closed off with a large metal panel. All the other Frigates the EN are purchasing are all contained with 32 VLS mixed with both, the Aster 15 & 30. The rear closed up temporarily was because of two reasons; 1) Sisi said since we paid in full, it was absolutely critical for that ship to show up to the new Suez Canal opening. 2) So that was also one of the reasons why the French had to do that because they ran out of time and did not want to fail the delivery time, remember that?

The problem ended up being my reporting of that post of his lying Bergamini that it was untrue and insulting, I don't think I have seen a single Egyptian member visit any of the Turkey forums so why this guy is so jealous to the point he had to do that angered me a little because the mods did nothing to correct the situation, so I took it into my own hands even at the risk of getting banned. Someone had to it and now it's done. Think of it, had I not made that stink, it would not have all of been only him, many others who hate this incredible modernization at the speed of light that Sisi & co. are doing are now finally figuring out that it isn't Gulf money because it's waaaay too much lol and that's pissing them off even more because they don't have the financial abilities to negotiate the same good deals. Plus, there are the major Egyptian haters that would've flooded the thread.

so that was my motivation was to put an end at the negativity (and I told him,) he and any others can participate if they want to ask why the VLS are empty and I would've told him it was only one requested by the EN and the rest are all 32 VLS and showed him plenty of pics. Just be polite no need to be insulting. we never do that to others quite the contrary.

The MEKO A200 series has some of the most AMAZING systems in it that one day I will showcase them all and especially the fuel-saving aspect for long journeys it undergoes which is genius. I hope that makes sense since I think the mods are too busy

I was thinking the same exact thing. I'm not very familiar with Chinese A2A missiles but it's pretty easy to determine that the order of numbers in the missiles is that they tell a very obvious story and each new and better missile are getting better and bigger numbers. PL-10 was a fine missile, PL-12 was better, PL-15 was very sought after and I wouldn't think they would even sell the missile, let alone ToT it. But that is my personal opinion, and I could be wrong.

We, as the EAF, when we spend $$60 billion on ships and another order of 30 more Rafales (just on the French), the LEAST they should do is include the Meteor missile in that 2nd batch of 30 and if they don't want to because of that little biatcha entity next door after 40 years of the peace treaty we had and giving 1/3 of our precious biblical land to the MFO and using that is the most disrespectful thing I have ever heard and what is their purposeful delay for upgrading the original 24 Rafales to the F-3R? We know why, because as soon as they do it, it will be capable of firing the meteor as well. This is why a very high EAF positioned colonel or general should stand up at the table and raise his voice that after all the money we spent on your stuff, and we are most certainly the reason why your orders have quintuple. And now you're giving us the shaft!?!?!?!? WE are the reason why you started getting hundreds of orders after that and you treat us for the sake of a country that not only do we not give two shits about, but we have a treaty of no fighting with them or the US will take their side and you don't owe them ANYTHING!!!!! They haven't bought a single thing from you in 50 years while we've spent $billions. TIME TO STAND UP ANDBE COUNTED!

I guarantee you this is the reason why we're going with the Eurofighter Typhoons because the Italians should be able to sit down with MBDA and convince them of all the stuff I just mentioned. If the Italians pull it off I guarantee that will be the end of the Rafale in Egypt and they will continue to purchase future EURO Tranches of Typhoons and drop the Rafales at 54 forever.
We have our own policy according to our interests, which conflicts with the interests of some countries. Nevertheless, we are working to build common ground with some countries for common interests.
MEMEOR RAFALE EGYPT.jpg

We come to the story of the air-to-air missiles. Egypt will get Meteor missiles if it did not already have it. To make it clear, every Rafale plane will be equipped with 6 Meteor missiles. The problem is the cost. Even the Rafale F3R will also get Mica-Ng missiles when it is available. Deals with France or Italy if not. The deal for 30 Rafale aircraft is met, including the export of the missile, as well as supplying the older aircraft, after updating their weapons programs.

Regarding the Chinese PL-15E missiles
Also, according to the interests between Egypt and China, and to clarify an important point, the deals are comprehensive. Egypt has already bought the HQ-17 & HQ-18, then it is heading to buy the HQ-17AE and also negotiating the Sky Dragon 50/DK-10. It is very natural that you implement several deals and get another deal. local to one of the systems
You buy weapons from China for billions
The Russian-Ukrainian war demonstrated the importance of having huge numbers of air defense batteries. Egypt needs to develop systems such as Crotal / Chapperal / Amoum, whether rebuilding with new missiles such as integrating the SD-10 missile into the Amoun system, as well as expanding the Egyptian air defense network.

Egypt is a big buyer of Chinese anti-tank missiles HJ-11/HJ-8/HJ-10/CM-501/502 and produces systems such as the HJ-8/11 locally. A Toyota pick-up with four HJ-8/11 launchers appeared in one of the shows.
Along with huge numbers of drones
Part of all of these deals includes technology transfer
The PL-12/SD-10 missile is considered an old missile now, and China has stopped developing new models of it and moved to the PL-15 missile in the export version
As some say, China has the PL-17/21, so the PL-15 missile is not the latest in its arsenal and does not have a strategic impact on its export or even its production under license.

There is a Western-Chinese conflict over the countries of the Middle East and cooperation with them. Egypt and the Gulf are a huge market for China. Trade between Egypt and China is $19 billion in favor of China by 80%.
China has the Belt and Road Initiative
You want to do it and Egypt is one of the axes
Europe is learning the lesson well, as it lost the Arab countries when it restricted the transfer of technology and also transferred its investments to the countries of Southeast Asia with hatred in the neighboring Arab countries, so the countries of Southeast Asia became monsters that would not have mercy on Europe and its economy and became its competitor and superior to it
FC-31_PL-15E111.jpg

When China tried with Egypt, whether by not respecting Egyptian interests in the Nile Basin countries and China's support for Ethiopia, Egypt waved to China cooperation with the interests of Europe, which targets China in Africa.
China knows very well that the alternative to cooperation with it will be India and South Korea, so will it leave the Egyptian market or seek cooperation and technology transfer?
Therefore, China will not risk not meeting the Egyptian needs

We mentioned previously that the problem is not in China or Europe, but rather in the Egyptian administration and leadership, which in propaganda suggests to some that it is developing, while the opposite is happening. What is being done in terms of developing the military industry is simple, limited, and less than the older plans of Egypt. The Egyptian treasury has become forced to locally manufacture, not out of love for development. Everyone knows the nature of the Egyptian administration in that it will not continuously develop the PL-15 missile and derive newer generations from it.
As any respectable countries do, but only limited updates. Therefore, Egypt continues to search for newer technology in the future. They are not looking for natural technical development. The military are failing in this field. There is no military-led country that has succeeded. Even North Korea has succeeded in some systems, but its people are almost suffering from starvation.

The Egyptian contracts with China, of course, are a factor of pressure on companies such as MBDA, especially since they only possess old technologies on missiles such as the Exocet, while the Chinese have surpassed them technically.
006WKyyVgy1h7u4xzgvy2j335s2dcb2c11.jpg

The Europeans are very jealous, for example, the Chinese produced the HQ-11FE system, with a missile range of 160 kilometers that exceeds the ASTER-30 system, and at a very low price that will not exceed $100 million for the battery. It is naive to go for the SAMP/T battery.
At a price of 800 million dollars
The importance of the PL-15 missile to Egypt is the large numbers required, and any global armament producer finds a customer who buys large quantities of weapons. It is natural that it is preferable that the local production of this weapon take place for a very simple reason.

Production lines in any country working to meet national needs
In addition, the Chinese Air Force owns 2000 aircraft, which it needs to meet its need for this missile. China is working on exporting FC-1/J-10/FC-31/35 aircraft. Each aircraft that will be exported from this aircraft will supply between 4-6 missiles for each exported aircraft. The volume of export and the volume of China's domestic market will be greater than the capacity of China's domestic production lines
52491852363_86fadb3d94_h.jpg

Another point that China knows very well. We assume that Egypt signed a deal to buy 1,000 PL-15 missiles and produce it locally. It will go because it is produced locally. Egypt will expand its internal market so that it will be incorporated into a local air defense system, and the local requirements of the missile will double.
From 1000 missiles to 2000 missiles, therefore, China obtains greater profits from linking, for example, Egypt's purchase of the missile with an aircraft such as the J-10CE. China will benefit from meeting the Egyptian needs in more deals. A country that has the flexibility to meet Egypt's military deals, Egypt will turn to it.
We assume that there is a Chinese and European refusal to sell Gogo missiles to Egypt, and Egypt will be forced to develop a local program, as other countries do, contending that there are European companies in exchange for money that provide technology to the buyer, and we have historical news about the Condor II missile project, although there is an American ban. I surveyed my previous bank to obtain technology from companies Rather, companies were created in Europe to bring talents to provide technology for the project, and there is a vivid example of Turkey that obtained technology from Europe for its missile projects, even with some European restrictions. For Egypt to go to industrialize its needs and not to force the Egyptians to develop their manufacturing capabilities and turn to practical research, this is against its interests and against the interests of their clients inside.
So the best solution for everyone's interests is for Europe to meet Egypt's weapons needs and for China to meet Egypt's needs for production licenses and local manufacture of some systems.

The only ones who really downgraded were the US and Russia (the latter to a very small extent). They didn't want to give us the long-range bombers that would reach Tel Aviv because they really were not interested in seeing hundreds of thousands of dead Israelis. They saw enough in Sinai but their main purpose for help was not to see Soviet weapons beaten by US ones. That was their primary concern, so their help was great but could've been much better.
Are you sure? you didn't get the Tupelov-16, a strategic bomber armed with cruise missiles?
1670969896498.png

We have our own policy according to our interests, which conflicts with the interests of some countries. Nevertheless, we are working to build common ground with some countries for common interests.

Sorry my good friend, it's not working, Sami. And I love all your post and read every word. You can attach almost anything on a model and in case you didn't notice, that's not really where the meteors are mounted on the Rafale. They have a special pylon for the side of the rear and forward fuselage where they belong, not on outside weapons pylons. So sorry but that model is hocus-pocus. Plus, there should be 2 more on the front. Maybe they are on the fuselage, and I just can't see that well.

The only time I have seen a meteor attached on an underwing pylon where a conventional MICA would go is the French NAVY Rafale M. I asked a former pilot why he said if they made the exception in that case he said because just in case the aircraft had to return to the ship with the missiles still attached, it is safer with the pounding of the landing that if it's dislodges, then it doesn't only have the potential to explode under the AC, but it could take out the rear carriage landing gear and cause a major disaster by smashing into the other AC on the deck. Look at the intelligence these people work with. Made a ton of sense

This is where they attach the rear pylon for the meteor since it usually carries 4.

1670963881105.png

And this is a French AC. IT could have 2 more on the front portion of the aircraft but it probably already exceeded its payload and or didn't need so many long-range missiles.

1670964283019.png

Time to bring these out of the hidden ones in the hangers and show the world. no one dictates how we wish to defend ourselves. What audacity,

1670976863414.png

We come to the story of the air-to-air missiles. Egypt will get Meteor missiles if it did not already have it.

Have you or any of you fellas saw the tweet I posted just a couple of months ago with the Qatari Rafales flying with ALL $ METEROS mounted on them? I'm sure you have and please tell me that does not IRK you or make you EXTREMELY MAD they have received their Rafales very shortly after we ordered ours and we haven't even smelled one ,METEOR YET? Are we being told the Rafales that were being delivered to Qatar were already F3Rs and that ours were not? Or was it about the money and the negotiations?

If that doesn't disgust you and make you really mad, you're not very passionate about what they are doing to us. These are going to be simply higher level of the F-16 ya gama3a,

Sorry my friend, I don't mean to give you a hard time, but that is the epitome of public consumption.

I looked for the QTARI Rafale pic for 2 hours but gave up. I wanted to show it to you again but I can't spend that much time and I'm sure many of you remember it anyway. The USUAL is happening again, If the next 30 start showing up with real meteors and not some fakos to please the treachery next door, I'll take it all back and rip the contract spit on it and burn it.

Think of this - how long has the EAF had its full complement of 24 Rafales? 5 years? I read on a French forum where there were some pretty knowledgeable guys that said it takes 35 minutes to upgrade the software and another 30 minutes for exterior odds and ends to upgrade the F3 to F3R. They knew exactly why those missiles weren't included people aren't stupid. They even presented a video of one of the Dassault dweeb reps who said we couldn't issue the missiles because of the treacherous entity next door. Does that anger any of you like it does me?

If it doesn't. I won't mention it again.

We come to the story of the air-to-air missiles. Egypt will get Meteor missiles if it did not already have it. To make it clear, every Rafale plane will be equipped with 6 Meteor missiles. The problem is the cost. Even the Rafale F3R will also get Mica-Ng missiles when it is available. Deals with France or Italy if not.

Sorry again, I know I am a bit older than all of you and that means I have seen this load of crap time and time again MANY MORE TIMES THAN ANY OF YOU YOUNGLINGS and I don't mean that disrespectfully. I mean I have a lot of experience with the way this BS is handled and it aggravates me much more than any of you young men.

The MICA NG? Are you serious? They won't even perform a 1-hour upgrade on the current 24 Rafales to give us the crappy regular meteor and you think the will give us the MICA NG which is supposed to be all and be all? Wow, I wish I was as optimistic as you fellas.

As the meteor is expensive, we don't need that many, it's MUCH more about the respect than anything to do with the missile since we all know we're not firing that missile in anger on anyone any time soon.

Now I am going to put you on the spot respectfully, where did you hear that the new 30 Rafales will be equipped with the meteor? Please tell me because I read the ENTIRE supply sheet from Dassault itself and NOTHING, not one iota of the meteor was mentioned so please give us a source for that otherwise it becomes hard to believe much of what you say until we actually see it. Don't forget, I'll remind you all, Qatar has meteors, Saudi has them, UAE will most certainly get them, and India got their MICAs AND METEORS AND HAMMERS WAY BEFORE the FULLY equipped with 36 jets showed up. when does that EVER happen? think about that for a minute. NEVER!!! We're just the used scum of the earth and I really hope Italy doesn't treat us that way or we defy the US with that BS CAATSA IMIATIDIATELY.

Submarine B-237 Rostov-on-Don is the improved Kilo class also known as the “Black Hole” submarine. Which is extremely quiet..One major improvement of the Kilo class Project 06363 is the ability to launch Kalibr cruise missiles. Kalibr is a versatile class of missile with land-attack, antiship, and antisubmarine warfare versions..

1666673887248.png

Sweet. Need to ask India how they circumvented CAATSA. so we start flying these all over the place.

1670976863414.png

The mega beauty ships of the ENS. Oh look, you can actually see the 32 VLS on the MEKO!!!! lmaoooooooo!

1670977551566.png

The most gorgeous & lethal frigate when the current 2 become 6 and the EN will want to order a batch of the newer generation, but what a beast, Yeah, come on, bring it!

1670977789741.png

Oh wait a minute!!!!!! What do I see there at the VLS launchers @The SC ? Oh, those are 32 launchers for both, Aster 15 &30!!!!! Who was the nitwit who came here on our Egyptian 6thread where we strictly mind our own business and talk about the AMAZING modernization happening to our air force and especially the super navy and because we have found even more gas in our EEZ than Zohr gas field which is the largest gas field in the Mediterranean which makes Egypt even richer in that natural resource than before and who knows what other fields will or could be discovered. So it is important to distinguish how much of these profits will benefit the infrastructure and human development for Egyptians in general and how much will the army hog for itself to purchase more of these fancy ships and jets; Then we got this Turkish dude who is so jealous and can't help himself and @The SC , sometimes it's best to ignote, but when there are a lot of haters around who would easily believe such a terrible individual, then it must be taken care of.l

1670977989190.png

1670977946721.png

1670977929031.png

I beleive this was during the return back to Egypt from Italu after indtslling new non-NATO EWC and Comms systems separate from what the Italians use with other NATO nations because of out relationship with Russia. As good as it is, it does have its drawbacks but for the sake of having much more options, I certainly prefer a good and solid relationship with Russia. Just lets end this was in the Ukraine and lets get back to the regular stuff.

Oh and mess with me and you will understand the definition of ''phathoms" loool,

1670977789741.png
1670978065239.png

Last edited:
He is talking about the PL-15 deal. @Gomig-21

I've never seen him so passionate about the Su-35s and all the crazy unfounded rumors of them going to Iiran. He seemed angrier than we've ever been. This was a great episode.

Last edited:
Go shower off your filth first
Who can not deploy his forces in Sinai
Egypt has a large military airport in the heart of Sinai, Miles and Arish, other than the base of Port Said, the base of the port of Arish and Sokhna, and also Safaga.
Don't talk bigger than you
Whoever wants to liberate Jerusalem, let him bring his army to Sinai and we will see

Don't you have nuclear missiles and missiles with long ranges? Why didn't you launch them at Israel to liberate Jerusalem? If you have the means, then your country is the biggest whore in the Islamic world, because you are the only Islamic country that has nuclear power.

Have you provided the Palestinians with a service yet?
Did you help in the reconstruction of Gaza after the last war? Did you participate in stopping the war and the suffering of the people of Gaza? Did you provide assistance to the Palestinian people?
Is there a single company that builds roads, hospitals and housing units for the people of Gaza?
Did your country provide a financial grant to the people of Gaza?
lol.you don’t have any offensive and defensively offensive military capability such as airbase or tank fleets deployed in sinai.israel only allowed you to deploy infantry to fight isis.btw why Pakistan will launch missiles to israel.Pakistan don’t have any quarrel with israel.still Pakistan never recognise Israel.but you egyptian recognise them.you are the one who started fight with israrel.if you didn’t attack israel than east Jerusalem will still be at the hands of muslims.you betrayed Palestine and jordan.

I've never seen him so passionate about the Su-35s and all the crazy unfounded rumors of them going to Iiran. He seemed angrier than we've ever been. This was a great episode.
I think he was talking about a known youtuber that I send always about Egypt. The youtuber, that he was criticizing, made a video about our SU-35.

lol.you don’t have any offensive and defensively offensive military capability such as airbase or tank fleets deployed in sinai.israel only allowed you to deploy infantry to fight isis.btw why Pakistan will launch missiles to israel.Pakistan don’t have any quarrel with israel.still Pakistan never recognise Israel.but you egyptian recognise them.you are the one who started fight with israrel.if you didn’t attack israel than east Jerusalem will still be at the hands of muslims.you betrayed Palestine and jordan.
If you don't have a quarrel with Israel then don't tell us what to and what not to do. To show your ignorance, we didn't start the attack when East Jerusalem was taken by Israel. The Israelis are the ones who started the war. As if Jordan doesn't recognize Israel also.

Back
Top Bottom