What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

in finally , no need to fight ,,,,

The door of the new era has been opened

I agree. We never wanted any of that crap after going through 2 revolutions and watching the country almost fall off the edge of the cliff down into the abyss and become a Libya, or worst, even, a Syria with a group of fanatic leaders that would rather put the country through absurd principles even if it means its total destruction, or someone who took the bull by the horns and kicked its a$$ and saved Egypt. This is how the majority see Sisi in Egypt no matter what crap you might hear in Turkiye or anywhere else. Take it from us who know how bad it was and how bad it reached and foreign reserves were down to something like $20 billion!

We needed friends who were going to be supportive because they could see the reality and not be fantacized by all the great democracy stories of success. It wasn't going to work in Egypt and the ones who said "you have to give it a chance" don't realize that kind of thing doesn't happen overnight or especially under extremely horrible circumstances like Egypt was in.

So hearing Erdogan talk about Sisi is such disrespectful manner while every other leader was supportive of him (even Obama behind closed doors) really sucked big time since all others knew it was the best for Egypt and yes, there was no need to fight and that was the last thing on our minds.

But then realizing brilliantly that there was a strong possibility of being overun from a certain direction by a certain group of powerful nations as well as a major problem with hoards of cockroaches cretin vermin trying to ruin the country from inside, Sisi brilliantly found a way to modernize the military almost completely in 8 years! This brought assurances to the 100 million poeple in Egypt while at the same time he's developed the economy to the 2nd and soon the top economy in Africa by 2023/24. How is that not a great leader? And that's the first time I agree with you there is no reason to fight, that's another great attribute of leadership of Sisi I already spoke about, his impeccable diplomacy.

Our biggest problem as far as he's concerned is how they will convince parliament to extend his term for an additional 2 years to give him enough time to implement and bring all his visions to a satisfactory position and then perhaps have the next elections and see how that goes. That will be the biggest thing to deal with.

Oh yeah it was on TV yesterday,but I didn't pay much attention. I don't know how effective it can be. The TV program of course talked as if it was some great product. But I don't know yet...
Oh man, you are forbidden
I see that they are systems that really deserve if they were deployed in the islands and naval bases. The conversion is really excellent

Your president is such a hypocrite, he said he would never meet nor handshake with a "dictator" like Sisi, yet here he is doing the opposite of what he said. I would never trust a person who pretends to have principles just to gain popularity among the masses. I honestly don't want our country to have any form of relations with this hypocrite regime.

1669059497872.png

The first one took about 9 months to undergo sea trials which is amazing when you think about it how long it takes to make sure a frigate of this size is operating at 100% capabilities and that all systems are good. It makes you realize how much is going on in these things. I think of just the electrical systems, for example. All the wiring and everything that goes with just that part of the ship must be a daunting task in of itself.

At some point in the next year, by the time this one is delivered, it will be quite the scene to see these two, the two Bergamini and the Tahya Misr in sea formation with the 4 Gowind corvettes and realizing there are still what, at least 4 more ships to complete this round or orders?

Last edited:
Last edited:
Senior Egyptian officers involved in enhancing the defensive and offensive capabilities of the Egyptian Army stress the need for Egypt to obtain techniques and expertise to locally manufacture unmanne ...

It sounds like they're talking about creating a major production line of several types of the "Reaper-sized" drones since they've already been building several smaller models including that one you spotted that we couldn't really identify.

They seem to be stressing local production in several of the military aviation fields which is great as we've been hoping they do that for a while, now.

It sounds like they're talking about creating a major production line of several types of the "Reaper-sized" drones since they've already been building several smaller models including that one you spotted that we couldn't really identify.

They seem to be stressing local production in several of the military aviation fields which is great as we've been hoping they do that for a while, now.
Don't think Reaper sized drone. I think that it is just an illustration for their article.

Back
Top Bottom