What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Our friend Marker did just posted a video about the SU-35 @Gomig-21 @The SC

Out of all the YouTube wannabes, he's really the best most likely because of his humility MA. As well as the information he brings is spot on which makes this one that much more interesting because of the huuuugeeaah statement he makes.

Fascinating how certain he was about 17 Su-35s already in hangers at one of the airports and they've been moving them around between several hangars as certain things are being done to them and he said it with quite the confidence and to take it from him which amazes me since I truly believe if that was the case, someone would've taken at least a couple of snap shots and posted them online. Being that he's never really said anything that made me raise an eyebrow, this one most certainly did!!! So the EAF already has 17 Su-35s? That would be incredible but let's see one dang pic! And why aren't they flying at all if that was the case? Because then that would've been seen and photographed by a lot more than whatever staff is supposedly handling 17 of these fighters. This is really squiggly.

What do all you fellas think about that, 17 of these already in country?

1668821887219.png

@Foinikas did you see the news that we have SU-35 in Egypt
Out of all the YouTube wannabes, he's really the best most likely because of his humility MA. As well as the information he brings is spot on which makes this one that much more interesting because of the huuuugeeaah statement he makes.

Fascinating how certain he was about 17 Su-35s already in hangers at one of the airports and they've been moving them around between several hangars as certain things are being done to them and he said it with quite the confidence and to take it from him which amazes me since I truly believe if that was the case, someone would've taken at least a couple of snap shots and posted them online. Being that he's never really said anything that made me raise an eyebrow, this one most certainly did!!! So the EAF already has 17 Su-35s? That would be incredible but let's see one dang pic! And why aren't they flying at all if that was the case? Because then that would've been seen and photographed by a lot more than whatever staff is supposedly handling 17 of these fighters. This is really squiggly.

What do all you fellas think about that, 17 of these already in country?

View attachment 898314
But in satellites photos, we didn't see all of the SU-35 parked in Russia? So how we got 17 of them?

Shoo el a'7bar?
Eno 3andena delwati el SU-35 fi Masr. This youtuber is actually a journalist who is working in news channels like Sada el Balad etc.. He meet from time to time our minister of military production so he has some sources. He even went and saw the MoU between Egypt and Brazil this summer something like that

Happened in the early hours of this morning | Thwarting a terrorist attack attempt on the city of Qantara Sharq

At 4 am, the people were asleep. There was a war going on in the Qantara east. The army reached a sign that there were 36 terrorist elements in the Al-Sanayeh school in Al-Qantara, and they wanted to blow up the school around it. Units of the Special Forces and the fugitives arrived, and they did not see the severe beatings and the fire was open on them from everywhere. They tried to escape from the school, but the army surrounded them so that they could not escape or even arrest them.
They surrounded the rest of them in the school again, and a decision was issued to liquidate them all, and the school approached them with 3 missiles.

2 officers and 5 recruits were killed in the vile attack
الله يرحمهم و واسكنهم فسيح جناته يارب

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFu2jsD3/
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFu2djRf/

Back
Top Bottom