What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

K-8E assembly in Egypt I believe this is in Helwan Factory.

1662869433791.png

1662869449666.png

1662869464412.png

1662869477150.png

1662869493237.png

1662869517489.png

1662869533592.png

1662869548488.png

Mobile radars and EADS and the newly built ultra modern and sophisticated command & control center with some pretty complex systems and floor mapping & training classes for the AD college.

1662869824572.png

1662869859971.png

1662869872537.png

1662869883188.png

1662869896601.png

1662869921296.png

1662869940215.png

Some great close-up shots of EA Ka-52 Nile Crocodiles while under construction at the Kamov assembly factory where you can see some great detail of these killer attack helos like the 3 pylons per wings which we hardly ever see now. And the wingtip EW & flare dispenser pods you can see all the cylinder holes where they stuff the flare cartridges and the EW antenna and all the panels to access the huge cannon munitions coil and other good stuff.

1662870329450.png

1662870350753.png

1662870384872.png

RG-33L MRAP belonging to special forces battalion 103 in Al-Arish City, Sinai.

BTW, @The SC , do you remember when the US was giving these away because they had a huuuuuugggeeaah surplus of them from the Iraq & Afghanistan war and part of them getting rid of them -- since the US had absolutely no need for them now that both wars were winding down -- ended up delivering a huuuuuuugggeeaah amount of these to the Egyptian army. Do you remember how many of them were actually given to the EA? I've read from a source that said over 700 of these were supplied to the Egyptian Army do you know if that number is correct? Seems like an abnormally large quantity lol.

1662870629141.png

BTW, for those who don't know, Al- Arish is the home of the very famous St. Catherine church & monastery where since the days of Moses (A.S.), the burning bush mentioned in the Bible has been there and is still there till today. This is one of many significant, biblical stories and items took place and belong, this one being one of the primary ones and why the Sinai is so revered by us and is Egyptian land which needed to be defended and returned at all costs. No one can deny that biblical & historical significance was a major motivation in why the Jews tried stealing it not once, but twice under false pretenses and had no intention of returning it whatsoever until they were smacked in the face very hard on October 6th, 1973 and were forced to relinquish every single sand pebble through peace thereafter. They had no choice but to agree to give it all up since if they didn't. they would undoubtedly face a much worst fate than 1973 and they certainly didn't want any part of that. Not to mention the hundreds of other vital strategic and touristic and environmental and square mileages that special Egyptian land is worth.

To set the record straight about this infamous photo of what many presume is an EAF Rafale making a photo op flight path over the most famous photographic landscape in the world...is actually NOT and EAF Rafale, but rather a French L'Armee De L'Air Rafale flying back in 2009 or 2010. A good proof of that is simply look at the wingtip missiles and you can clearly see they are Matra Magic R550s. These are very, very short ranged missiles (10km range while the MAGIC 2s were 20km max range). MAGIC stands for - Missile Auto-Guidé Interception et Combat and those were not or were never deployed on EAF Rafales and were only on Rafales of the French Air Force back then in the late 2000s until the MICAs were ready and put into action with the Rafale.

1662871983699.png

K-8E assembly in Egypt I believe this is in Helwan Factory.

View attachment 877858
View attachment 877859
View attachment 877861
View attachment 877862
View attachment 877863
View attachment 877864
View attachment 877865
View attachment 877866

Mobile radars and EADS and the newly built ultra modern and sophisticated command & control center with some pretty complex systems and floor mapping & training classes for the AD college.

View attachment 877869
View attachment 877870
View attachment 877871
View attachment 877872
View attachment 877873
View attachment 877874
View attachment 877875

Some great close-up shots of EA Ka-52 Nile Crocodiles while under construction at the Kamov assembly factory where you can see some great detail of these killer attack helos like the 3 pylons per wings which we hardly ever see now. And the wingtip EW & flare dispenser pods you can see all the cylinder holes where they stuff the flare cartridges and the EW antenna and all the panels to access the huge cannon munitions coil and other good stuff.

View attachment 877878
View attachment 877879
View attachment 877880

RG-33L MRAP belonging to special forces battalion 103 in Al-Arish City, Sinai.

BTW, @The SC , do you remember when the US was giving these away because they had a huuuuuugggeeaah surplus of them from the Iraq & Afghanistan war and part of them getting rid of them -- since the US had absolutely no need for them now that both wars were winding down -- ended up delivering a huuuuuuugggeeaah amount of these to the Egyptian army. Do you remember how many of them were actually given to the EA? I've read from a source that said over 700 of these were supplied to the Egyptian Army do you know if that number is correct? Seems like an abnormally large quantity lol.

View attachment 877882

BTW, for those who don't know, Al- Arish is the home of the very famous St. Catherine church & monastery where since the days of Moses (A.S.), the burning bush mentioned in the Bible has been there and is still there till today. This is one of many significant, biblical stories and items took place and belong, this one being one of the primary ones and why the Sinai is so revered by us and is Egyptian land which needed to be defended and returned at all costs. No one can deny that biblical & historical significance was a major motivation in why the Jews tried stealing it not once, but twice under false pretenses and had no intention of returning it whatsoever until they were smacked in the face very hard on October 6th, 1973 and were forced to relinquish every single sand pebble through peace thereafter. They had no choice but to agree to give it all up since if they didn't. they would undoubtedly face a much worst fate than 1973 and they certainly didn't want any part of that. Not to mention the hundreds of other vital strategic and touristic and environmental and square mileages that special Egyptian land is worth.

To set the record straight about this infamous photo of what many presume is an EAF Rafale making a photo op flight path over the most famous photographic landscape in the world...is actually NOT and EAF Rafale, but rather a French L'Armee De L'Air Rafale flying back in 2009 or 2010. A good proof of that is simply look at the wingtip missiles and you can clearly see they are Matra Magic R550s. These are very, very short ranged missiles (10km range while the MAGIC 2s were 20km max range). MAGIC stands for - Missile Auto-Guidé Interception et Combat and those were not or were never deployed on EAF Rafales and were only on Rafales of the French Air Force back then in the late 2000s until the MICAs were ready and put into action with the Rafale.

View attachment 877885
I believe it was more than a 1000+ if we count all the variants of the MRAPs handed to Egypt from the US surplus..and another 1000+ to the UAE..

New photos reveal the approach of deals for frigates, Typhoon fighters from Egypt

If he says that he will have them then I will trust his words more than any youtubers etc...

Last edited:
He seems convinced they might be with nuclear propulsion..who knows!

I believe that is already a done deal..
I mean he has a lot of sources and visits and meets Egyptian Ministry of Military Production frequently.

I mean he has a lot of sources and visits and meets Egyptian Ministry of Military Production frequently.
I understand that.. I saw that video when he just posted it..but I was puzzled by the possibility of the Subs to come with nuclear propulsion..I would really like it to happen..

Back
Top Bottom