What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Zebi hahahaha. Begad a7a. Don't talk when you know nothing hahahaha. Your beloved Tom Cooper is here ya @Gomig-21 hahaha

Shoft keda ana b2olak eh? What a completely biased tool bag with the IQ of half a tomato.
I barely skimmed through that pile of rubbish. All these haters should really spare us their stinking opinions, really. Go tell them to someone who cares.

The Rafale has a very cool additional ladder for the crew to get up on the wing and top of the aircraft to service the top areas of the aircraft. Not sure I've ever seen any other type with a specially dedicated ladder like this.

1662940344639.png

1662940385965.png

1662940418867.png

So we've posted about the EADS' intricate and layered sophisticated radar system they have all grouped together under one command & control center that is tied to all the early warning systems such as al the AWACs aircraft including the obvious E-2C Hawkeyes, Beechcraft 1900C and very likely the C-130 compass call aircraft and this main ground command & control center is backed up by 4 other centers that receive all the information from the command center and well as the radar stations. This is a critical part as it created the very important and vital redundancy needed during war so if you somehow lose one center, you have 4 other ones backing you and instantaneously go back online. The system is so well thought out and on top of all that is provided with the best available equipment.

Perfect example of that sophisticated equipment here in an LCD screen of the main bases operating certain type of aircraft which are designated to these bases and their current activity in real time. Notice the large square kilometer area it covers just by seeing how small Jordan appears in that screen map.

1662968838578.png

Assisting this EADS as the integral defensive weapons systems are:

1- 9C18M1 Target Acquisition Radar for the 9M317 Buk-M2 system , EADS Army
2- commander SL long range tactical air defense radar by BAE Systems, range 470 km , EADS Army
3- Patriot PAC-3 radar, Egypt
4- 9K332 Tor-M2, Egypt

1662967533967.png

1662967547226.png

1662967582410.png

1662967609748.png

1 & 2: Amoun air defense system, Egyptian version of Skyguard & Sparrow SAM
3: AN/TWQ-1 Avenger system.

1662967953839.png

1662967979268.png

1662968024370.png

On a naval note, a terrific never before seen pic on this thread anyway of:

Egyptian (1020) ENS Anwar El Sadat mistral class with (906) Oliver Hazard Perry-class frigate (961) - Knox-class frigate

1662968337898.png

A few of the Egyptian F16 air brigade level squadron badges:

1) Tactical Fighter Wing 262 at Abu Suweir air base with its two squadrons 60 and 64

2) Tactical Fighter Wing 272 at jenakliss air base with its two squadrons 75 and 77

3) Tactical Fighter Wing 282 at fayed air base with its two squadrons 86 and 88

1662968537079.png

1662968559144.png

1662968583451.png

Shoft keda ana b2olak eh? What a completely biased tool bag with the IQ of half a tomato.
I barely skimmed through that pile of rubbish. All these haters should really spare us their stinking opinions, really. Go tell them to someone who cares.

The Rafale has a very cool additional ladder for the crew to get up on the wing and top of the aircraft to service the top areas of the aircraft. Not sure I've ever seen any other type with a specially dedicated ladder like this.

View attachment 878104

View attachment 878105

View attachment 878106
Something in the article is true. But MME is a fucking biased newpaper based in Qatar. So what you want more hahahahaha

?? Mesh fahem. I read the thread there is nothing about Unit 999
Iam pointing about a previous thread she posted about 999. Iam just asking for the supposed deal to produce 4 gowinds for saudi arabia in Alexandria and the gulf militaries take their kit from Egyptian companies

Iam pointing about a previous thread she posted about 999. Iam just asking for the supposed deal to produce 4 gowinds for saudi arabia in Alexandria and the gulf militaries take their kit from Egyptian companies
I can't find it. Can you please send the thread?

@Gomig-21 IK someone who was in my dof3a, he is in french air force school. He is taking photos with Rafales and Alpha Jets hahaha

Inside story on talks over €5bn Naval Group submarine sale to Egypt​

The Egyptian president Abdel Fattah el-Sisi wants to buy up to six Barracuda-class submarines from Naval Group, the European naval defence leader of which the French state owns 62%. But France is dragging its heels on what would be a more than €5bn contract..

https://www.africaintelligence.com/...l-group-submarine-sale-to-egypt,109810259-eve

View attachment 876927

Negotiating since March ... as the French newspaper La Tribune reported, but the number that Egypt is negotiating or the price of the deal has not been announced..

Negotiation does not necessarily mean signing a deal of this size, if signed, will need at least a full decade to complete it..Barracuda is the best submarine available for export now, and the price, if correct, is great compared to the specifications..
Egypt buying nuclear submarines from France?

Egypt buying nuclear submarines from France?
There is a big chance. Someone (a journalist) close to the Egyptian Ministry of Military Production, who interviewed multiple times the minister, said that the deal done at 70%.

IDK if I like the idea to have Vilkha MLRS as our new MLRS? What do you say guys?

IDK if I like the idea to have Vilkha MLRS as our new MLRS? What do you say guys?
Both Vikha and Polonez are welcome..Vilkha is like a heavy Katyucha with one type of munition, while Polonez is a full MLRS with different calibres and ranges..

Back
Top Bottom