What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration @Foinikas. Things are getting tense or what hahaha. Maybe the renormalization is arriving soon. But still Greece will be always a brotherly country to our country.
Erdogan:

-Calls Assad a "bloodthirsty dictator" for 10 years
-Hey,we have to solve our problems!

-Calls Sissi a dictator who took power from Morsi
-Hey,we should be friends,why aren't we cooperating?

-Evil yahood,Palestinians are our brothers!
-Shalom,welcome to Istanbul!

-Eeeey Araplar! Watch it,because Turkiye now protects Qatar!
-Marhaba my brother Prince,marhaba my brother Emirs! Please invest!

-Hey USA,give us F-16Vs!
-Hey Russia,give us more S-400s!

Erdogan-angry(2).jpg

Erdogan:

-Calls Assad a "bloodthirsty dictator" for 10 years
-Hey,we have to solve our problems!

-Calls Sissi a dictator who took power from Morsi
-Hey,we should be friends,why aren't we cooperating?

-Evil yahood,Palestinians are our brothers!
-Shalom,welcome to Istanbul!

-Eeeey Araplar! Watch it,because Turkiye now protects Qatar!
-Marhaba my brother Prince,marhaba my brother Emirs! Please invest!

-Hey USA,give us F-16Vs!
-Hey Russia,give us more S-400s!

View attachment 873181
In the end of the day, he must solve his foreign policy so he gains more votes in the next election. When he solved then he may win the next election. Maybe by changing his tone with Egypt, our relation can be good like the old days during Mubarak era (till 2011 something like that when he changed his tone). To be frank with you @Foinikas , the renormalization will be a win win situation. In terms of economics ties, Egypt is one of the main exporters to Turkey. Even despite the long period of tension, we didn't cut the economical ties.

I think that it is safe to say that nobody can trust Erdogan and his government again. As soon as he gets the chance,he might start something in Libya,he wants to have operations again in Syria,he wants to expand in Central and East Africa...well,we all know the economy became so bad,that he folded and started asking for friendship with almost everyone.

The new S-400s deal though might cost them a lot more politically,diplomatically and militarily. I heard they started having problems with lack of spare parts for the F-16s.

Egypt,be on your guard!

57155525_10214197603604562_9125550995592445952_n.jpg

I think that it is safe to say that nobody can trust Erdogan and his government again. As soon as he gets the chance,he might start something in Libya,he wants to have operations again in Syria,he wants to expand in Central and East Africa...well,we all know the economy became so bad,that he folded and started asking for friendship with almost everyone.

The new S-400s deal though might cost them a lot more politically,diplomatically and militarily. I heard they started having problems with lack of spare parts for the F-16s.

Egypt,be on your guard!

View attachment 873217
Have you heard about the Greek acquisition of 12 Mirage 2000 from Qatar

You have a source for it?
Hona. If you can translate it:

Hona. If you can translate it:

In egyptian dialect, it is hena not hona (hona=modern standard arabic).

Translation :

In egyptian dialect, it is hena not hona (hona=modern standard arabic).

Personally,I'd prefer if Egypt got those. We don't really need them.

Personally,I'd prefer if Egypt got those. We don't really need them.
Either we will buy/get some of them or we will refuse it so we can buy Eurofighter Typhoon.

Edit : I thought you were talking about the UAE Mirage 2K hahaha

Last edited:
Either we will buy/get some of them or we will refuse it so we can buy Eurofighter Typhoon.

Edit : I thought you were talking about the UAE Mirage 2K hahaha
The Qataris said that first on the list for their Mirage 2000-5s is a muslim country,but they didn't say which one. Maybe Egypt?

Back
Top Bottom