What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Love that EAF Rafale firing a MICA EM there, @Ghostkiller .

Too bad our Arab brethren are trying to claim that Egypt is using Israeli-made helmets for our Mi-24 pilots when they could've just researched a tiny little bit just by looking at the helmet. It's a British-made Alpha 900 Search and Rescue [SAR] Helmet and it says "ALPHA" right on top of the visor hinge lol. Shame, but it is what it is. A whole other subject as to the Mi-24 pilots using an SAR helmet is very interesting and actually makes a lot of sense for that particular helo.

View attachment 870954

I think theyre jealous lol

Too bad our Arab brethren are trying to claim that Egypt is using Israeli-made helmets for our Mi-24 pilots when they could've just researched a tiny little bit just by looking at the helmet. It's a British-made Alpha 900 Search and Rescue [SAR] Helmet and it says "ALPHA" right on top of the visor hinge lol. Shame, but it is what it is. A whole other subject as to the Mi-24 pilots using an SAR helmet is very interesting and actually makes a lot of sense for that particular helo.

View attachment 870954

They are stupid if we gonna use an israeli helmet then we would have used the Elbit system rather the Thales or Dassault.

Now this is cool i posted week ago an account on twitter said 20 ISIS members were killed we all thought its lies but apparently that account has some sort of link to the people who fight in these operations. I think we should take her words for such stuff these operations have been going for a while and surrounding the remaining twerps

The twerps have resorted to stealing cows. IT shows that their effectivness is crumbling and they dont get much aid anymore also that account also pointed out that 2 million dollars was captured in Giza supposdly going to sinai maybe shes right on this as well

They are stupid if we gonna use an israeli helmet then we would have used the Elbit system rather the Thales or Dassault.

Yep and the Italians make one also I forget the name. The funny thing is someone called them out on it which was good because he made a point that all the Gulf countries and even Pakistan use Israeli helmets so even if it was true -- which it obviously isn't -- then what's up with the hypocrisy?

He's right but I didn't think Pakistan would use Israeli helmets, do they? @Zarvan or @Readerdefence can either of you fellas verify or nullify that claim?

Hey, even the Gas & Sand state actually ordered the Israeli Trojan helmets with their Rafales looool, and the nerve! Mesh momken 3an abu om el khalefu.....anyway. Don't get me going about the Gas & Sand state because all I think of when they're name is brought up is how the frig they have the meteor and the EAF doesn't yet. Pisses me off beyond belief.

Any ideas which aircrafts he flew? F-16 F-4 Mirage 2K etc...?
Maybe..all of them..

Yep and the Italians make one also I forget the name. The funny thing is someone called them out on it which was good because he made a point that all the Gulf countries and even Pakistan use Israeli helmets so even if it was true -- which it obviously isn't -- then what's up with the hypocrisy?

He's right but I didn't think Pakistan would use Israeli helmets, do they? @Zarvan or @Readerdefence can either of you fellas verify or nullify that claim?

Hey, even the Gas & Sand state actually ordered the Israeli Trojan helmets with their Rafales looool, and the nerve! Mesh momken 3an abu om el khalefu.....anyway. Don't get me going about the Gas & Sand state because all I think of when they're name is brought up is how the frig they have the meteor and the EAF doesn't yet. Pisses me off beyond belief.

It is a British helmet..
1660590800719.png

Last edited:
It is a British helmet..

Yep, post #11,580 below & highlighted section.

View attachment 870954

The bigger question is why aren't these easily built in Egypt by Egyptians? Look at how simple all the items on that are, even the magnification and electronic components as especially the optical ones that Egypt already has displayed all sorts of indigenous materials. That's the travesty and not that some of the fellas from the gulf country are falsely accusing us of using Israeli helmets. All these things and then some could and should easily be designed and manufactured by Egyptians in Egypt.

@Gomig-21 @The SC @Hydration you understand?

Yes, absolutely. Key phrase is LM it participated in a workshop with the Egyptian Air Force, focused on capabilities offered within the Viper Configuration.

So that means the Viper upgrade should be coming to the EAF F-16s otherwise what is the sense of having such a specific workshop on that specific configuration? To kill time? Because both parties had nothing better to do? lol. So if they say that, they better mean that it will lead to the Viper upgrade otherwise this is nothing but a load of steaming dung which frankly insults our intelligence and our time. Don't you think so?

Yes, absolutely. Key phrase is LM it participated in a workshop with the Egyptian Air Force, focused on capabilities offered within the Viper Configuration.

So that means the Viper upgrade should be coming to the EAF F-16s otherwise what is the sense of having such a specific workshop on that specific configuration? To kill time? Because both parties had nothing better to do? lol. So if they say that, they better mean that it will lead to the Viper upgrade otherwise this is nothing but a load of steaming dung which frankly insults our intelligence and our time. Don't you think so?
Something for sure, we will never get Block 70 hahaha. Maybe in another universe hahaha

Something for sure, we will never get Block 70 hahaha. Maybe in another universe hahaha

Very strange because the key words are "Viper configuration".

That also makes us wonder even more about the other major deal we've been waiting so long for.

Very strange because the key words are "Viper configuration".

That also makes us wonder even more about the other major deal we've been waiting so long for.
That's why I said does someone understand it the post? But even with Block 70 we will not have the AIM-120 missile hahaha. I am looking forward to the emirati BVR and maybe our indigenous BVR missile

Just 2-3 thoughts here...

Matrouh is getting an F-16 maintenance hangar, local Youtubers (though not my choice of sources) state that it’s on a level where it can upgrade F-16s, which is logical because in general the EAF doesn’t have trouble bringing the oldest of its F-16s to life with its current infrastructure. Now coincidentally Matrouh is also the city that hosts Egyptian F-16As and Bs, supposedly(?) after a recent reshuffle of ORBAT in the East since Egypt revived several dead bases on the wake of the Libyan civil war.

All of Egypt’s new fighter acquisitions have been mostly made up of 2 seater aircrafts, such are usually there to make more pilots trained and keeping a greater pilot-to-plane ratio, making any supply of more planes in wartime automatically met with the availability of pilots. They also enhance aircraft control and complex targeting. See EAF MiG-29M/M2 fleet and Rafale EM/DM ratios.

About the Viper Configuration Workshop, this is perfectly lined up with the US Ambassador’s saying of upcoming F-16 upgrades, as well as Tactical Report’s EAF 5 Year Plan Proposal to the US. Moreover, the EAF does not train F-16 pilots abroad and it’s not hard to guess that any possible future conversion processes would be carried out home.

It would also make sense if Egypt goes for Ex-Emirati Mirage 2000s, such are armed with MICAs that are already owned by Egypt.

Well. Well, Well ..!!!

F-16 Viper configuration

1660607756692.png

The core of the F-16V configuration is an Active Electronically Scanned Array (AESA) radar, a modern commercial off-the-shelf (COTS)-based avionics subsystem, a large-format, high-resolution display; and a high-volume, high-speed data bus..

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-u...-technologically-advanced-4th-generation.html

The fighter jet can be deployed in the suppression of enemy air defences (SEAD) missions, air-to-ground and air-to-air combat and deep interdiction and maritime interdiction missions.

The aircraft features airborne mission role-change capability and can detect and track time-critical, hard-to-find targets in all weather conditions. It also reduces operational costs for the users.

https://www.airforce-technology.com/projects/f-16v-viper-fighting-falcon-multi-role-fighter/

Back
Top Bottom