What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

You Allright? 🤣🤣
Sure..
You don't appreciate life's fun?

All those music videos are relevant to the events we are living in the present.. just a fun way to express it.. don't be so constipated guys!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Sure..
You don't appreciate life's fun?

All those music videos are relevant to the events we are living in the present.. just a fun way to express it.. don't be so constipated guys!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
You did multiple times (moroccan thread etc..) so I thought there is something hahaha

Saudi CP Mohammad-Macron meeting: Rafale on the agenda

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz is due to visit France this week and meet with French President Emmanuel Macron.
The two men are expected to discuss several files, including the Ukraine War, the nuclear file, and the Rafale fighter jet.
Discussions are also expected to cover bilateral defense relations, specifically in the fields of air and naval defense, among several other key defense files.

download_654186.jfif

Looks like KSA will buy Rafale so the supply chain will be fucking busy in the next 5 years or more. Maybe they will get Meteor and us no a7a law begad.

Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad Bin Salman Bin Abdulaziz is due to visit France this week and meet with French President Emmanuel Macron.
The two men are expected to discuss several files, including the Ukraine War, the nuclear file, and the Rafale fighter jet.
Discussions are also expected to cover bilateral defense relations, specifically in the fields of air and naval defense, among several other key defense files.

download_654186.jfif

Looks like KSA will buy Rafale so the supply chain will be fucking busy in the next 5 years or more. Maybe they will get Meteor and us no a7a law begad.
Saudi Arabia want to open a production line for the Rafale..a good thing for the Area..Egypt, the UAE, Iraq, Greece..will all be provided with spare parts.. etc...

Saudi Arabia want to open a production line for the Rafale..a good thing for the Area..Egypt, the UAE, Iraq, Greece..will all be provided with spare parts.. etc...
It happens if KSA promised to France that they will buy a very big number of Rafales like +100 exactly what will happen with the Indian Air Force.

But if you saw the video of a youtuber named Marker that I sent, he said that Egypt will or is building a facility where we can maintain, repair and overhaul all the Russian helis so we will do the same thing with the Rafales.

But if you saw the video of a youtuber named Marker that I sent, he said that Egypt will or is building a facility where we can maintain, repair and overhaul all the Russian helis so we will do the same thing with the Rafales.
Most likely.. but the spare parts are something else..maybe that two in time..

download_654186.jfif

It would be interesting if Saudia's went for Rafale - they have traditionally purchased from the UK and USA.

Countries want ITAR free products, and this is the advantage that Rafale has over the Typhoon which has USA components in it.

Lets see - i am not convinced about Saudia Arabia buying a new product that is inferior to their current Tyhpoons given the capability they have right now.

It happens if KSA promised to France that they will buy a very big number of Rafales like +100 exactly what will happen with the Indian Air Force.
I heard 72.. And it is good for France to get another production line that it might no be able to deal with.. the Rafale is in big demand now..

It would be interesting if Saudia's went for Rafale - they have traditionally purchased from the UK and USA.

Countries want ITAR free products, and this is the advantage that Rafale has over the Typhoon which has USA components in it.

Lets see - i am not convinced about Saudia Arabia buying a new product that is inferior to their current Tyhpoons given the capability they have right now.
Saudi Arabia has Tranch 2 and 3 of the Typhoon.. there was supposed to be another purchase of 42 Tranch 4.. but it stalled..for years now..

That would certainly be one of the better platforms out there, especially when SAAB offers all 3 capabilities in that platform from the incredible AESA radar with GaN modules like you mentioned for all types of surveillance. It does some electronic intel and I believe an all-out dedicated SIGINT platform. Not sure of its EW capabilities offhand, I'd have to look it up but that is really one of the primary functions the EAF needs along with ELINT & SIGINT functions and I don't think it's the global eye's strong suit by any means. I would say that is probably more so of a necessity than AEWC which the EAF really has covered for now in their Hawkeyes.

That is a very interesting point since the Swedish, zionist, super liberal government is even worst than the US -- with the latter's human rights excuses -- and they claim their policy is to never sell to any nation that not only presents a threat to Israel (the ultimate insult as I've mentioned before) and will only sell military equipment to supposed "real democracies" looool. Well, besides Pakistan, the UAE and Saudiya are monarchies but somehow that doesn't qualify as against their liberal, zionist democracy-loving pretenses since $$$ talks, lmaoooo. Just another hypocritical entity.
Hi they might not even ready to sell those awacs to Pakistan but just to remind you it was General musharaff era & offcourse war on terror was happening for USA against Afghanistan
rest is history musharaff was having a marry go round with Bush junior at that time im sure USA must have pushed swedes to export these birds
thank you

Back
Top Bottom