What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egypt will not give up on acquiring MiG and Sukhoi fighters together

I want to see so much those beautiful SU in Egypt
The Mig-29M/M2 without the SU-35SE.. is not a complete defense system.. and that is not acceptable by the EAF..

Even in the event of a potent F-15 version ..it will only complement about 20 F-16 blk 52.. not very interesting at all..

The Mig-29M/M2 without the SU-35SE.. is not a complete defense system.. and that is not acceptable by the EAF..

Even in the event of a potent F-15 version ..it will only complement about 20 F-16 blk 52.. not very interesting at all..
For me, we need to produce locally an aircraft as LIFT role, to have SU-35 and EFT or SU-35 only or EFT only. In my opinion, SU-35 can replace EFT, I lke the F-15 but there is a lot of restriction.

For me, we need to produce locally an aircraft as LIFT role, to have SU-35 and EFT or SU-35 only or EFT only. In my opinion, SU-35 can replace EFT, I lke the F-15 but there is a lot of restriction.
SU-35 SE and Tejas MK2 or F-17 blk 3 as LIFT (and a potent light fighter).. no EFT only.. it can't replace the SU-35.. but a very good replacement for the Mirage-2000.. and complement to the Rafale..

Last edited:
SU-35 SE and Tejas MK2 or F-17 blk 3? as LIFT (and a potent light fighter).. no EFT only.. it can't replace the SU-35.. but a very good replacement for the Mirage-2000.. and complement to the Rafale..
The problem is that till now the SU saga is unknown. Tejas MK1A/2 ok but still unclear we didn't hear any new news, EFT also.

These are older pics from when the 13th, 14th & 15th Rafales were leaving France headed to Egypt for delivery. Interesting discussion about this was that they were being flown by Egyptian pilots which was supposedly impressing a few French media & forum outlets that the EAF pilots had trained and mastered the aircraft so well in a rather short time that they were able to take on that rather lengthy flight which included 2 A2A refueling by an A330 MRTT Airbus tanker.

Nice that they were impressed and all, but makes me wonder why? EAF pilots have been flying even longer distances to the US and even Ukraine and Russia that it would be somewhat insulting, frankly, to be impressed as if it was a major ordeal that they didn't think EAF pilots were capable of performing in the first place? Anyway...

Older pics but these haven't been posted before.

1659406211601.png

1659406233301.png

1659406259982.png

1659406287181.png

1659406302025.png

The problem is that till now the SU saga is unknown. Tejas MK1A/2 ok but still unclear we didn't hear any new news, EFT also.
Zahmat in EAF fighters.. SU-35 is dancing.. HaHaHa!
Listen to this song many time an you will understand!
I have no much tolerance of negative and constipated people here..
I just f**k those negative minds with my girls Here ..Hehehehe!

DIA=youtube]BUsWPZrYKCk[/MEDI

What's an Arab for you guys???..Just Egptian? too bad.. I'm tired of this arrogance,,Like Bro;'s@Gomig-21 and @Philip the Arab who are so active on other forums with no support.. Egypt is an integral part of the Arab world.. that is ii..

I have done my best for Egypt my heart..

Never forget

Last edited:
@The SC
I don’t understand what you mean, I was wondering why you are posting this stuff because it’s very off topic.

I assumed you were having a mental breakdown before but not I’m not sure what’s going on.

@The SC
I don’t understand what you mean, I was wondering why you are posting this stuff because it’s very off topic.

I assumed you were having a mental breakdown before but not I’m not sure what’s going on.
i was just having fun with all theses news.. didn't you get it..

A mental breakdown? Are you talking about yourself? LOL..

No news.. good news..

@The SC

Nope.. it is very on topic.. just in a fun way this time..

Last edited:
[USmER=137182]@The SC[/USER]
Lighten up, the mental health breakdown was a joke. You could have told us what you meant with the music posts because me and @Gomig-21 thought your account was hacked haha.
The music relates to all these positive news for Egypt..I wonder why you and @Gomig-21 didn't get it the first place here and on the Greece thread.. are you both constipated about the dance and music expression.. or is it taboo to you.. HaHaHahaha!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom