What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Apaches are no good without the longbow radar, also pretty sure the berev a50 has decent capabilities, not sure of its purely an AWACS platform or can carry other duties. Russias working an the berev a100 but it'll take time before we see those spreading its wings in Siberia. Have they at least considered the mi 28 havoc?

According to SC, Algeria is rumored to have contracted 2 of these bad larrys lol, A-100E! Hard to believe since the A50 seems to have just finished its initial testing and now there's A-100s? This would be a good choice, but I think they can get as much, if not more out of smaller and more modern aircraft like the Falcons etc. These behemoths also make for larger targets, now that there are a slew of long range missiles dedicated to smacking AWACs' out of the air.

1659142466870.png

Check out the last page of the Algerian Army thread, I posted pics of their Mi-28N Havoc and man, what a friggin sick animal that thing is. Love the Ka-52s without a doubt, even the Mi-24s the EAF picked up, but the Havocs like you said might be better options than the Apaches because of their Arbalet radar. Russia's version of the Long Bow you're 100% on the money. Only problem is they're so committed to the Apaches, how to they get out of that deal? Not to mention the absolutely ridiculous, slap in the face devastating cost of the upgrade on those things WITHOUT the Long Bow!!

Could Egypt get the Globaleye? Supposedly they were a “game changer” from the UAEAF.

Imo superior to most Russian/Chinese radars and punches well above other AWACS because it’s a GaN AESA radar.

Could Egypt get the Globaleye? Supposedly they were a “game changer” from the UAEAF.

Imo superior to most Russian/Chinese radars and punches well above other AWACS because it’s a GaN AESA radar.

That would certainly be one of the better platforms out there, especially when SAAB offers all 3 capabilities in that platform from the incredible AESA radar with GaN modules like you mentioned for all types of surveillance. It does some electronic intel and I believe an all-out dedicated SIGINT platform. Not sure of its EW capabilities offhand, I'd have to look it up but that is really one of the primary functions the EAF needs along with ELINT & SIGINT functions and I don't think it's the global eye's strong suit by any means. I would say that is probably more so of a necessity than AEWC which the EAF really has covered for now in their Hawkeyes.

Would they sell? Probably, they’ve sold to Pakistan, KSA, and UAE.

That is a very interesting point since the Swedish, zionist, super liberal government is even worst than the US -- with the latter's human rights excuses -- and they claim their policy is to never sell to any nation that not only presents a threat to Israel (the ultimate insult as I've mentioned before) and will only sell military equipment to supposed "real democracies" looool. Well, besides Pakistan, the UAE and Saudiya are monarchies but somehow that doesn't qualify as against their liberal, zionist democracy-loving pretenses since $$$ talks, lmaoooo. Just another hypocritical entity.

Egyptian military industries reveal Ali Baba's cave and start with Lazar armored vehicles, cruise missiles and small diameter bombs

Egypt received 5 offers to manufacture a warplane locally within the Egyptian tender to manufacture a warplane with technology transfer..

Egypt received 5 offers to manufacture a warplane locally within the Egyptian tender to manufacture a warplane with technology transfer..

Well we must GET ON WITH IT
also I hear from Serbian analysts that Lazar is trash, hence why its being replaced with lazanski

Well we must GET ON WITH IT
also I hear from Serbian analysts that Lazar is trash, hence why its being replaced with lazanski
The guy says at the end of the video..that "Tejas MK2 is the best offer.. And Egypt responded positively to the Indian offer".. whatever that might mean..

lazanski
1659203058277.png

1659203129848.png

The LAZANSKI is a completely new armored vehicle and is not based on the Lazar family of 8x8 armored vehicles. The hull of the LAZANSKI is of all-welded steel construction and is combined with Ceramic armor to reach standard ballistic protection of STANAG 4569 Level 5, against the firing of 25mm caliber weapons. The vehicle can be fitted upgraded to Level 6, offering ballistic protection against 30 mm APFSDS (Armor-Piercing Fin-Stabilized Discarding Sabot) or AP (Armor Piercing) ammunition at 500 m. The vehicle incorporates a V-shaped monocoque hull providing mine protection Level 4 STANAG 4569 to withstand an explosion of 10 kg of TNT under the wheels and the center bottom part.

And given that the platform is designed on a modular basis, we can expect that various variants of the Lazanski will appear in the future, the Lazanski might start a whole new family of combat and auxiliary armored vehicles, including APCs, ARVs, self-propelled artillery systems, C2, or CBRN variants..

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom