What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Such as what? Just curious what you're referring to and not trying to give you a hard time. The SCALPs? He didn't mention that they were in fact taken care of and 100 units delivered to the EAF. We even have pictures of the cruise missiles in Egypt, so we know it's correct.

But it is really sad to hear the way he described the US' distrust in Egypt. Yet the US has supplied over 1000 Abram tanks, Apache helicopters and 220 F-16s, so it's not like they treat Egypt as a "pariah" in the silly words of Joe Biden. But still, to keep the advanced tech away is disturbing enough, for sure, and is the whole reason for the hatred towards the US and the sentiment that all F-16s should be eliminated from the EAF which I think is absolutely ridiculous lol.

Just because they're not equipped with AIM-120s doesn't mean they're useless! They're still very powerful and if you study aerial fighting concepts and strategies, you'll realize that BVR is not a done deal as far as who would win an aerial battle. Granted the Sparrows are semi-active, but that doesn't mean they're completely useless since there are several techniques to lose an incoming AIM-120 while another aircraft fires a Sparrow at the same enemy. Or engage AWACs and heavy EW to close the distance and bring the fight close etc.

So just not having the AIM-120 certainly doesn't mean the F-16s should be canned lol. No way, if anything, they should find other ways to improve on them but definitely keep them as they're an intricate part of the EAF. Their attack role is superb and cannot be discounted based simply on emotions and hatred of the US. Just my opinion.
What I meant was about the SCALP missiles not our F-16s. He didn't follow latest news

BTW, that fellow in @Ghostkiller 's video was definitely right about the whole premise of the video. The Rafale is selling like hotcakes because the US has kicked itself in the face by making all those restrictions and refusing to sell the F-35 to countries it doesn't trust. Now France and Dassault have swooped right in to pick up the pieces and get all the contracts from all the disgruntled nations that are pissed at the US and at the same time, offer an incredible package in the Rafale.

Even Iraq now is requesting 14 Rafales LOL! And you know the UAE going out and blasting an 80 fighter contract with Dassault was a major result of the US not agreeing on supplying it with the F-35. Even so, Lockheed Martin is still making a killing even with all the banned countries, but Dassault is also cashing in on the results of that.
He is true that he saw that USA don't "trust" Egypt. And also about the countries who can't or USA don't let them buy go to contract Rafales. Because of its advanced tech etc...

What I meant was about the SCALP missiles not our F-16s. He didn't follow latest news
Ishtah. I knew you were talking about the Rafales and not the F-16s, I just wasn't sure exactly what you were referring to but my guess was correct that it was the SCALPs and that he didn't mention that France did replace the US parts and sent new ones with all French parts to Egypt, 100 of them from all the reliable info we have so far.

I mentioned the F-16 only as an added comment because I noticed a few gentlemen here saying the EAF should find a way to get rid of them and I simply disagree for the reasons I stated. Just offering my difference in opinion on the matter.

We also really don't know anything about that fancy shmancy sparrow missile. All the pics we've seen except that one have been the regular sparrows and not this new bubble headed one, lol.

But on another note, if you follow enough USAF and USN news, we can see that the US Navy still uses the Sparrow on a regular basis. Granted it's an advanced version for the F/A-18 Super Duper Hornet, but nonetheless, they do use it and don't only rely on the AIM-120.

Also, another aspect to consider about the F-16 is if you notice in many of the pics of several air forces that operate Vipers, a lot of times they equip them with only AIM-9 Sidewinders and not often they actually mount AIM-120s on them. More often than not, you'll see A LOT more AIM-9s on F-16s and F-18s and F-15s than you'll see AIM-120s. Interesting concept.

Ishtah. I knew you were talking about the Rafales and not the F-16s, I just wasn't sure exactly what you were referring to but my guess was correct that it was the SCALPs and that he didn't mention that France did replace the US parts and sent new ones with all French parts to Egypt, 100 of them from all the reliable info we have so far.

I mentioned the F-16 only as an added comment because I noticed a few gentlemen here saying the EAF should find a way to get rid of them and I simply disagree for the reasons I stated. Just offering my difference in opinion on the matter.

We also really don't know anything about that fancy shmancy sparrow missile. All the pics we've seen except that one have been the regular sparrows and not this new bubble headed one, lol.

But on another note, if you follow enough USAF and USN news, we can see that the US Navy still uses the Sparrow on a regular basis. Granted it's an advanced version for the F/A-18 Super Duper Hornet, but nonetheless, they do use it and don't only rely on the AIM-120.

Also, another aspect to consider about the F-16 is if you notice in many of the pics of several air forces that operate Vipers, a lot of times they equip them with only AIM-9 Sidewinders and not often they actually mount AIM-120s on them. More often than not, you'll see A LOT more AIM-9s on F-16s and F-18s and F-15s than you'll see AIM-120s. Interesting concept.
Can you repost the strange Sparrow to compare to a normal Sparrow.

This isn't national threat to our security. If you want to solve the syrian issues then you must negotiate with Iran Russia and Syria and ofc the coalition forces in Syria.
What do you think happened in oman bro?
And please read my post again mercanry traficking from syria to libya

Still he didn't talk about our procurement of MIG-29 M/M2, Rafales, SU-35. Our BM projects. He said that we have little BM which isn't true. Maybe he is right on cruise missile. He said that Israel has nuclear warheads but he didn't mention about chemical and biological weapons. Plus he didn't mention both countries depths. So the problem he isn't searching more for the egyptian parts. We used chemical and biological weapons during Yemen war.

Good stuff. He had no problem being emphatic about the fact that there has never been an actual dedicated military nuclear problem, but pretty much left the question open as to the possibilities of all sorts of other alternatives hahaha. Very smart and cautious man while saying as much as he could without getting in trouble, especially in the beginning where he said he needs to be careful answering this question or he won't finish the program lmaooo. That was great. Also in the end where he said anything is possible.

Really great discussion about the whole civilian nuclear program that led to the current Dabaa powerplant that just started construction but his description of the different type of nuclear plant that failed in Grenoble as a result of graphite technology which was only used by the Soviets and everyone else always knew that it had a propensity to fail once temperatures rose, there was no failsafe mechanism possible to stop the reaction. Whereas most western and other types with soft and heavy water and current conventional nuclear elements were and are much safer which eventually led Russia disbanding the use of graphite rods to develop arguably the best and safest nuclear reactor technology that will be used in the new 4 reactors.

All the other stuff was fascinating knowing that even during the days of Nasser pre-67 that they had achieved 2 kW but it was basically insignificant and that you needed a maximum of 25 kW to develop a potential nuke. Sounds like a military program was actually on its way LOOOL but of course he was quick to mention that even then it was for civilian purposes and that the wars ended all of that. But he did leave a lot on the table to draw one's own conclusions.

I thought for sure he would be asked about the Soviet ships that arrived in Alexandria sometime in 1973, but it wasn't brought up.

The Minister of Military Production receives the delegation of the South African company "Rheinmetall Denel"

1658562712015.png

Minister Morsi explained that during the meeting, the technological, manufacturing and technical capabilities of military production companies and units were reviewed, stressing the ministry's interest in strengthening cooperation between its companies and South African companies.

The Minister of State for Military Production indicated that the meeting witnessed a discussion of ways to open new horizons for cooperation between military production companies and "Rheinmetall Denel" on issues of common interest, and it was emphasized that there are many indicators that reflect the existence of promising opportunities to establish an industrial partnership between the two sides in the field. Military, pointing out that the state's current direction is to increase cooperation and integration with foreign companies to transfer modern technologies to Egyptian production lines and deepen local industrialization.

For his part, Jan Patrick Helmsen, CEO of "Rheinmetall Denel" reviewed the company's reform and development vision, explaining that the company is one of the largest companies operating in the defense industries, adding that "Rheinmetall Denel" is owned by the South African government and is specialized in the production of many military products. Such as various types of ammunition (conventional - smart) and their components and obsolete ordnance disposal units, mine detection equipment, armored vehicles and remote control systems RCWS, 155 mm G6 howitzers / medium guns and their ammunition 20:35 mm, anti-tank missiles (MD), as well as It produces communication devices, radar systems, air defense systems, active and passive protection systems, and laser guidance systems.

https://defense-arab.com/vb/data/video/499/499390-be20c68372af27254afd60c09d93ac58.mp4

Last edited:

Still he didn't talk about our procurement of MIG-29 M/M2, Rafales, SU-35. Our BM projects. He said that we have little BM which isn't true. Maybe he is right on cruise missile. He said that Israel has nuclear warheads but he didn't mention about chemical and biological weapons. Plus he didn't mention both countries depths. So the problem he isn't searching more for the egyptian parts. We used chemical and biological weapons during Yemen war.
that guy really doesnt do alot of research any video he makes abt egypt he doesnt really dig enough
dont take him into consideration he doesnt even know we have SCALPS

-aIgA9_tIBGO8m1NOUZF4pYxiekAi20Z8ACBDpvij5jicjE81UnvkMU88nTs9v8ZKkBY5J9IwpJFpas=s640-nd-v1

The wonderful Serbian Alas missiles are long-range tactical missiles behind the sight that can hit various land and sea targets and attack tanks from above. Alas-A has a range of up to 25 km and is guided by satellite and fiber-optic navigation and a television or thermal TV optical searcher, and the larger version of it Alas-B, which has a range up to 60 km
The UAE has obtained the Serbian missile under the name Alas-C. Six launchers are installed on the Nimr vehicle and used in coastal defense against small boats..

I think this was the loitering/missile that El Sisi directed his hands towards it. Can someone confirm my statement?

This vid is what got me into the channel but I really started to hate his new genre of videos, I miss the old country vs country match-ups. I dont care what the new development is for nations, I can search it up myself if I want too. There should be a revised vid where egypt has upgraded its capabilites. His assessment on the sukhoi deal is so flawed, since the f15 has been rejected, the 35s are eventually going to be taken in, doesn't make sense if they don't. Should make a vid about the current migs with r77 missels they got.

This vid is what got me into the channel but I really started to hate his new genre of videos, I miss the old country vs country match-ups. I dont care what the new development is for nations, I can search it up myself if I want too. There should be a revised vid where egypt has upgraded its capabilites. His assessment on the sukhoi deal is so flawed, since the f15 has been rejected, the 35s are eventually going to be taken in, doesn't make sense if they don't. Should make a vid about the current migs with r77 missels they got.
True it is old but he didn't do more reasearch. He was lazy for the egyptian side hahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom