What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

When you conjure a reply, just tell me since which year you are getting "military aid" from USA and care telling us why you get it?
We got it since 1978 because of Camp David Accords
BUT, egypt is firmly in the American camp in the end, you get money from them to keep the Palestinians closed and to leave Israelis alone. Your best buddies which also finance you at times in the arab world are also dancing on the tune of the American flutes, more yes than no. So you claiming the Egyptian military which is basically Egypt, is a sovereign free nation is a well crafted delusion.
You know Egypt closed her borders with Gaza when Hamas took power and we opened in times of need. That's why the UAE and KSA are allying more Russia and China than USA. You know how many terrorist palestinians joined ISIS to fight against Egypt?

Not enough, a country blocking fellow muslims on kafir orders is quite bad.

So what exactly do you think Camp David Accords did to your country? they fed a corrupt military, which has been fed ever since, to justify the size of it though no real enemies since you are paid to be nice with israel, your army controls 60% of your economy. Basically that aid made your country become morbid and dysfunctional compared to "normal economic systems" of other countries.

Of course you will use semantics of MSM and point out HAMAS and US funded and created ISIS. Honestly it is pathetic but carry on.
What do you want exactly? What is your point?
Isn't also attacking innocents people kufr? attacking the army for fighting terrorism isn't kufr? So defending our country now kufr. Egypt are closing only the borders.

Isn't Egypt also rebuilding Gaza?

Attacking innocent people is definitely kufr, but aiding kufr blockading fellow muslims then calling them kufr because they fight back is BIG TIME Kufr. Egypt must have their equivalent of CNN, you are dropping pearls buddy.
Did you know that the nephew of hamas leader was killed by our army because he joined Sinai.
I just gave you another perspective out of your box.

Attacking innocent people is definitely kufr, but aiding kufr blockading fellow muslims then calling them kufr because they fight back is BIG TIME Kufr. Egypt must have their equivalent of CNN, you are dropping pearls buddy.
I think this thread is made for you

Protecting our national security is more important than anything else.

A very Kosher reply, you willingly or unwillingly ignored the whole point I made, which proves you are even wrong in the reply to it. Shalom!
Shalom ya habibi

A very Kosher reply, you willingly or unwillingly ignored the whole point I made, which proves you are even wrong in the reply to it. Shalom!
What would you do when terrorists attack from your own border?

You are helping siege people and you are mad because they fight back? Answering your question, maybe lift the siege and you might see they are not attacking you, so no terrorists are coming out becase they would have no reason to attack you. As far as ISIS, that is world wide and recent crap, you had Gaza locked down way before. You name HAMAS as reason for it, check the numbers on how many children HAMAS killed in comparison to Israel, but you are more comfortable with rubbing shoulders with the zionazis.
Like i said we closed the BORDERS not the fishing routes or their EEZ big difference. Why don't they attack Israel why putting much efforts to their cause than killing our army and police. Plus Egypt opened the borders during May 2021 war and we are rebuilding Gaza. So what do you want more? I hate Israel as much as every one egyptian in the world I will not forgive their atrocities commited in Egypt

You are helping siege people and you are mad because they fight back? Answering your question, maybe lift the siege and you might see they are not attacking you, so no terrorists are coming out becase they would have no reason to attack you. As far as ISIS, that is world wide and recent crap, you had Gaza locked down way before. You name HAMAS as reason for it, check the numbers on how many children HAMAS killed in comparison to Israel, but you are more comfortable with rubbing shoulders with the zionazis.
If we lift the blockade but still the ideology will be there always.

Whoever wants to liberate Palestine, let him have the army of his country, and we will give him Sinai to gather his army
Slogans and empty words are the behavior of children
Whoever wants to liberate Jerusalem, then come with his army or bomb Israel with his missiles
Only us and Syria fought against Israel. Even the Palestinians live and work in Israel. Enough of the slogans. Everyone wants to keep a hero behind computer screens.
You are too dumb to fight or face an enemy

You talk about war, and you want Egypt to war with Israel
Algeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, Hezbollah, Hamas, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Morocco, Iraq and Syria, you have armies, missiles and planes. Go and liberate Jerusalem. If you do not know where the road is, look at the map.

Check what terrorist actually means, throwing around such terms out of ignorance mean you are product of the media. Get some critical thinking.

You, no matter what your country or army is, ask your government why you didn't liberate Jerusalem

Last edited:
Like i said we closed the BORDERS not the fishing routes or their EEZ big difference. Why don't they attack Israel why putting much efforts to their cause than killing our army and police. Plus Egypt opened the borders during May 2021 war and we are rebuilding Gaza. So what do you want more? I hate Israel as much as every one egyptian in the world I will not forgive their atrocities commited in Egypt

If we lift the blockade but still the ideology will be there always.
Ask this peace of shriit.. who stops Usrael everytime it attacks Gaza.. it's obvious he is an MB from those Bad sections.. and you should know he is trolling here..out of jealousy, envy, or just because he wants to feel a sense of importance,, meaning he is a low life seeking attention on this great thread..

they tolerate some dealings with eastern countries, just as they tolerate greece being nice with Russia or Turkey despite being a NATO member.

BUT, egypt is firmly in the American camp in the end, you get money from them to keep the Palestinians closed and to leave Israelis alone. Your best buddies which also finance you at times in the arab world are also dancing on the tune of the American flutes, more yes than no. So you claiming the Egyptian military which is basically Egypt, is a sovereign free nation is a well crafted delusion.

When you conjure a reply, just tell me since which year you are getting "military aid" from USA and care telling us why you get it?
camp david. And i can sense you are not even following egypt's or how she operates. I dont think turkey or greece have very good relations with russia to build nuclear reactors or buy russian weapons threatning CAATSA

So what exactly do you think Camp David Accords did to your country? they fed a corrupt military, which has been fed ever since, to justify the size of it though no real enemies since you are paid to be nice with israel, your army controls 60% of your economy. Basically that aid made your country become morbid and dysfunctional compared to "normal economic systems" of other countries.

Of course you will use semantics of MSM and point out HAMAS and US funded and created ISIS. Honestly it is pathetic but carry on.
how big do you think the aid is?

Check what terrorist actually means, throwing around such terms out of ignorance mean you are product of the media. Get some critical thinking.

we name drug and human trafikking and joining isis a very good reason to close the border completely until further notice and we donate gas and oil to keep gaza running and even rebuild it away from corrupt hamas. and when you are caught doing reconansance with walkie talkies or phones using israeli chips and phone services or joined isis in an attack then you can be happily labelled as a terrorist. And btw building material for tunnels is also found. We wont defend a country's dignity if they are still working in israeli factories hospitals and even joining the IDF. And if they mistaken sinai for jerusalem to go and free then they will rot in the desert like once their zionist neighbors did

Ask this peace of shriit.. who stops Usrael everytime it attacks Gaza.. it's obvious he is an MB from those Bad sections.. and you should know he is trolling here..out of jealousy, envy, or just because he wants to feel a sense of importance,, meaning he is a low life seeking attention on this great thread..
"Truth warrior" Sounds alot like MB lol

odcs0IOjlpWIOcwHTSrmadN4dK7psdPlp6hBcZX-BY9EuQc-_LeJnzLXRV4ktO3hfHSzllJfSrxR=s1080-nd-v1

Trans :
The Egyptian artillery is the most powerful, largest and most diverse in the whole region and one of the largest and most powerful artillery weapons in the world. The Egyptian artillery includes many types, including what are locally made, including the American, Russian, Chinese, Finnish and Korean. The artillery has great effectiveness in managing the battle, most notably in land confrontations. As it destroys the depth of the enemy with a barrage of missiles known as (missile dumping), opening loopholes and destroying hostile blocs and fortresses. Egypt is keen on the continuous development of artillery by developing what is in service or replacing it with the latest,,

I just gave you another perspective out of your box.

Bruh damn your Kufr claims, Egypt is not Islamic by foreign policy or relations, we don’t care if our actions are atheistic according to anyone on planet Earth. You speak as if we must, we don’t, hence your motivation is pointless.

We oppose Hamas for arming and training Daesh in the Sinai, without them no soldiers would have died, no residents would have been displaced, no tunnels would have been dug across the border.

You see, no Muslim is “fellow” to other Egyptian Muslims, to Christian is a “fellow” to other Egyptian Christians.

Arabs, Pakistanis & Turks keep mentioning this point, but we aren’t the religious society that takes sides with countries whoms societies are of similar religious believes. We are different than you.

hello guys, I am new to this community, and thank you for accepting me

Welcome, nice to have you here. You do need to introduce yourself by going to the main page and click on the "Members Introduction" and open a thread to introduce yourself, where you're from, what you're interested in etc. and as much information that you feel comfortable sharing. Hamdella 3al salaama.

GoingWelcome, nice to have you here. You do need to introduce yourself by going to the main page and clicking on the "Members Introduction" aopeningpen a thread to introduce yourself, where you're from, what you're interested in etc. and as much information that you feel comfortable sharing. Hamdella 3al salaama.
ana masry but I dont know how to change my country

Back
Top Bottom