What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Alright so apparently the corvette ENS Luxor is getting renamed to ENS Ismailia, because “Luxor” is now applied to the forthcoming Fort Rostalie-class replenishment ship.

News is the citizens of Luxor are mad, and “vow” to invade and annex Ismailia for the Egyptian Navy’s decision, meanwhile the citizens of the Red Sea Province, fearing the battles between both governorates will occur on their territory, have phoned Sawiris to purchase L2A7 tanks and F-15s, as well as Adidas cleats for any possible irregular warfare (possibly also for Gouna FC’s match vs Eastern Company on the 27th of June).

Jokes on you keep scrolling down.

Last edited:

Trans :
The Egyptian army is producing the main ammunition for the M1 tank, which is armor-piercing kinetic energy projectiles installed with fins, centrifugal heels, including 120 mm detectors, of the models KE-W, KE-W A1 and KE-W A2 and intends to replace it with the new generation KE-W A4.
- Kinetic energy projectiles do not contain an explosive charge, but a super-head made of tungsten or depleted uranium, whose penetration into the armor depends on the kinetic energy resulting from the massive launch speed of the tank gun barrel, which is 1,740 meters / s (6264 km / h),
- Chemical energy projectiles rely on a charge of explosive and fragmentation chemicals to destroy the target,,
The detector is a chemical substance located in the back of the projectile, which works after the launch to determine its trajectory until the moment of hitting the target, to allow the tank crew to adjust and adjust the launch coordinates,,

Trans :
The Egyptian army is producing the main ammunition for the M1 tank, which is armor-piercing kinetic energy projectiles installed with fins, centrifugal heels, including 120 mm detectors, of the models KE-W, KE-W A1 and KE-W A2 and intends to replace it with the new generation KE-W A4.
- Kinetic energy projectiles do not contain an explosive charge, but a super-head made of tungsten or depleted uranium, whose penetration into the armor depends on the kinetic energy resulting from the massive launch speed of the tank gun barrel, which is 1,740 meters / s (6264 km / h),
- Chemical energy projectiles rely on a charge of explosive and fragmentation chemicals to destroy the target,,
The detector is a chemical substance located in the back of the projectile, which works after the launch to determine its trajectory until the moment of hitting the target, to allow the tank crew to adjust and adjust the launch coordinates,,
the hell is KE-W

i never heard of an APFSDS named like that

Latest pic of EN MEKO A200 #904 wrapping up sea trials and should be delivered soon ISA.

1655580695199.png

M-346 Aeramacci trainer & light attack aircraft undergoing recent AA refueling.

1655580896334.png

Last edited:
@Gomig-21 shoof el tiktok 3ala el thread beta3 Submarine type209

I couldn't find it? Can you post it here?

@Gomig-21 Mahmoud Gamal answered to my question hahahaha

Helwa awi ya Basha. He really is a good guy.
BTW, I never heard anyone yak that fast as that guy in that last video loool. Wow, he spoke in the speed of light! :D

I couldn't find it? Can you post it here?

Helwa awi ya Basha. He really is a good guy.
BTW, I never heard anyone yak that fast as that guy in that last video loool. Wow, he spoke in the speed of light! :D
He is begad. For me he is the most reliable person for our Armed Forces hahaha

The other youtuber has a very big potential. He made of lot interesting videos like our Navy our Air Force our Air Defense but recently because he got more viewers so he decided to diversify his videos like the Rafale's project NK Iran Egypt ballistic missiles etc...

He is begad. For me he is the most reliable person for our Armed Forces hahaha

The other youtuber has a very big potential. He made of lot interesting videos like our Navy our Air Force our Air Defense but recently because he got more viewers so he decided to diversify his videos like the Rafale's project NK Iran Egypt ballistic missiles etc...
he has a yt channel?

your country is hijacked by the army with a tight grip on its balls by the daddy US. I implied all that by saying your army has Neutrals :)
Daddy US don't control Egypt hahaha. If we were really under their control our government will be obeiying the orders but because you don't know about our politics you would know that Egypt pissing off USA by being more allied with China and Russia which are doing till today. The president of the European Commission visited Egypt days ago to talk about gas and today our president was talking with Putin in Saint Petersburg economic forum.

Back
Top Bottom