What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

With westerns countries must be cautious and apprehensive because you don't know what can happen. I will be very proud if we have them.
I do understand that very well..but deals have been signed.. there is no logical way Egypt would buy 50 Rafale and 24 Typhoon for almost $10 billion without having guarantees about the full armement.. otherwise Egypt could have bought 100 more Mig-29M/M2s and 100 SU-35SE fully equiped and with some bonuses too.. for much less than this amount..

I do understand that very well..but deals have been signed.. there is no logical way Egypt would buy 50 Rafale and 24 Typhoon for almost $10 billion without having guarantees about the full armement.. otherwise Egypt could have bought 100 more Mig-29M/M2s and 100 SU-35SE fully equiped and with some bonuses too.. for much less than this amount..
I understand too your answer. It seems logical. But sometimes I don't trust them.

man if you know how powerful The GIS and natural Gas is
What do you mean by GIS?

Egypt, China, and transfer and localization of EW systems

The current discussions regarding the Egyptian-Chinese defense cooperation are expected to lead to several preliminary understandings related to joint military industries.

The Egyptian Ministry of Defense is reported to be focusing on the transfer and localization of technologies used to produce electronic warfare (EW) systems.

In this regard, an Egyptian military team is said to be visiting China under an official invitation from the Chinese Ministry of Defense.

krasukha-4-1170x610_753698.jpg

@Foinikas , not sure if you've seen this video before about the Aeramacchi M-346, but it's really informative -- and relatively short -- and I like how he says it's a great trainer aircraft for young pilots training to fly the Eurofighter, Rafale, Sukhoi and MiGs! Interesting how he mentioned the Russian platforms since the overwhelming consensus around the world these days and in recent times is feverishly anti-Russian.

Oh, lol, @Ghostkiller , it has a pair of "Honeywell" engines lmaooooo! :lol:

@Foinikas , not sure if you've seen this video before about the Aeramacchi M-346, but it's really informative -- and relatively short -- and I like how he says it's a great trainer aircraft for young pilots training to fly the Eurofighter, Rafale, Sukhoi and MiGs! Interesting how he mentioned the Russian platforms since the overwhelming consensus around the world these days and in recent times is feverishly anti-Russian.

The front of this aircraft looks exactly like the Mig and Su fronts hahaha. Something hypothetically: you can imagine having this aircraft and JF-17 Thunder as replacement for K8 and Alpha Jet as advanced/trainer aircraft?

IDK nothing about engines hahahaha.

Usrael bought them to train their F-35 crews.. It just shows how advanced this trainer is!

Hehehe thanx for the video,bro!

Screenshot_2022-06-07 Alenia Aermacchi M-346 Master - Wikipedia.png

The front of this aircraft looks exactly like the Mig and Su fronts hahaha. Something hypothetically: you can imagine having this aircraft and JF-17 Thunder as replacement for K8 and Alpha Jet as advanced/trainer aircraft?
Originally co-developed with Yakovlev as the Yak/AEM-130, the partnership was dissolved in 2000 and the then Alenia Aermacchi proceeded to separately develop the M-346 Master, while Yakolev continued work on the Yakovlev Yak-130. The first flight of the M-346 was performed in 2004. The type is currently operated by the air forces of Italy, Israel, Singapore, and Poland. Since 2016 the manufacturer became Leonardo-Finmeccanica as Alenia Aermacchi merged into the new Finmeccanica, finally rebranded as Leonardo in 2017.[1]

That explains why it looks so much like the Yak-130.

The front of this aircraft looks exactly like the Mig and Su fronts hahaha.
That's because it's co-developed with the legendary Russian Yakovlev and based on the Yak-130, just like @Foinikas astutely pointed out in his post.

M-346

1654568395609.png

Yak-130

1654568270875.png

I think the similarities are pretty obvious. There was a period back around 2017 where the EAF was very interested in purchasing the Yak-130, probably right around the time they were thinking of purchasing the MiG-29M/M2/35.

IDK nothing about engines hahahaha.

Your laughing is hilarious, buddy, lol. Motor Amricany! :D
The question becomes, how much say in engine export matters does the US have when it comes to 3rd party purchases like in this case, especially after they've been shut down on their F-15 deal? At least the Eurofighter EJ200 engines should be all European with mostly Rolls Royce, German, Italian and Spanish parts and hopefully no US parts.

Usrael bought them to train their F-35 crews.. It just shows how advanced this trainer is!

Meh, not impressed lol. More impressed that Poland, Greece and Egypt are/will be using them. Remember those pics I took of that F-35 at the airshow a couple of years ago? Now that was super impressive the way that USAF pilot flew that lumbering piece of turd lmao. He made it look like an actual capable fighter which is an impossible task according to many loool. Rafales, Typhoons and especially Su-35s would eat those things up at close range like foul medamis breakfast with oil and lemon! :D

Cool thing that that M-346 and those Honeywell engines have an APUs for an auxiliary power units for remote start-ups. That's a pretty high-tech feature.

That explains why it looks so much like the Yak-130.

Exactly! I hadn't seen your reply when I typed mine for @Ghostkiller . The resemblance is uncanny and makes all the sense it was co-developed with Yakovlev.

Last edited:
EAF F-16D in Saudi Arabia during current exercise Faisal 12. This is one of those aircraft that has the anti-radar golden filament glass cockpit for the forward pilot and to shield his avionics from radar waves, while the WSO in the rear has a standard, clear glass canopy.

1654620904459.png

EAF F-16D in Saudi Arabia during current exercise Faisal 12. This is one of those aircraft that has the anti-radar golden filament glass cockpit for the forward pilot and to shield his avionics from radar waves, while the WSO in the rear has a standard, clear glass canopy.

View attachment 852193
1654626810747.png

His Royal Highness Lieutenant-Colonel Pilot Staff / Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud In testing of the Egyptian MIG-35 aircraft, within the activities of the (Faisal 12) exercise located at King Faisal Air Base in the northern sector..

1654627003548.png

1654627061336.png

1654627103770.png

1654627153429.png

Last edited:
View attachment 852220

His Royal Highness Lieutenant-Colonel Pilot Staff / Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud In testing of the Egyptian MIG-35 aircraft, within the activities of the (Faisal 12) exercise located at King Faisal Air Base in the northern sector..
View attachment 852221

View attachment 852222

View attachment 852223

View attachment 852224
What do you think about what is said about the Air Force in the Defense Forum? Do you find justification for it from the brothers in the Gulf?

MIG-35 are you sure hahahaha?

Back
Top Bottom