What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The anti-mine carrier "Reva" owned by the Egyptian army

The anti-mine carrier “Reva” is a South African armored vehicle produced by ICP INTEGRATED CONVOY PROTECTION. It has many versions, including a version for light patrols, multiple services and rescue, some of which can be added to air defense systems, anti-tank systems or machine guns.

1652331254257.png

The Egyptian army owns two versions of the armored "Reva", the Reva V LWB and Reva III, and they work with the Egyptian Rapid Intervention Forces, one of the branches of the Egyptian Armed Forces.

1652330670317.png

The Riva armored vehicle can carry 8 fully equipped personnel, in addition to the commanding crew of two. It is equipped with two mobile armored combat towers, an integrated communications system, an automatic fire extinguishing system, in addition to a special ground navigation system.

The vehicle is equipped with the STANAG 4569 LEVEL 4B version against mines, bullets, grenades and artillery fragments.

1652330731263.png

The weight of the Reva V version with a payload is 13.5 tons, the weight of the Reav III version is about 11 tons, the Reva V has a range of about 550 km and the Reva III has a range of about 500 km, and its top speed is 100 km / h.

Attachments

• 1652330957814.png
    1652330957814.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
Commander of the US Central Command: The United States depends on the active and pivotal Egyptian role in the Middle East and North Africa

View attachment 843320

https://pressn.net/article/13627928?news=الرئيس-السيسي-يستقبل-قائد-القيادة-المركزية-الأمريكية
Jack sullivan is in egypt right now to discuss the escalations in palestine as Israel is starting to target journalists

Steel plates work but the spall can be a side effect.
Thermal signature as well

They may use the Desert Sting instead of developing a brand new munition. It is a a bit superior to the Turkish MAM-L because of its warhead size (16kg vs 10kg) and there is a larger variant of the Desert Sting with a 25kg warhead.

Lethal radius is 110 meters which is quite large with 10800 fragments.

There was a problem in the Karabakh of the warhead size being too small.

You should first come with a working prototype and a platform you can use it :p: . Ther was zero problem in Karabagh, ther is a order of 10000 MAM-L. And looks like that order will go to 20000 if it goes like this.

Wdym 20+km missile are you talking anti tank or anti air. Hellfire the main anti tank missile is 8km. VIKHIR on Ka-52 is 10km Vilhir is one if not the best anti tank missile carried by helos
Yeah I meant ATGM mounted on it.

Yeah I meant ATGM mounted on it.
The Spike NLOS can reach 30+km on the Apache but it’s an Israeli missile so..

You should first come with a working prototype and a platform you can use it :p: . Ther was zero problem in Karabagh, ther is a order of 10000 MAM-L. And looks like that order will go to 20000 if it goes like this.
They are integrated on the Seeker 400 buddy.😂😂😂

And they have their own UCAV under development you stupid little bitch.

@Gomig-21 yea egypt aint giving up its most prized russo weapons for shit. Tell ukraine to take a hike on that one. We have are own worries and objectives that we must accomplish. As if those polish migs weren't able to make it on the fronts of kiev, what makes people think that Slovak, egyptian migs will get there?

The Spike NLOS can reach 30+km on the Apache but it’s an Israeli missile so..

They are integrated on the Seeker 400 buddy.😂😂😂

And they have their own UCAV under development you stupid little bitch.

Seeker 400 is a nothing but a project with out a protoype :p: . You should stop with fooling other members with stories.

Your whole fantasy about defence industy is based on balloon....

oooo bitch...

So we are fucked
Not necessarily I suppose
Seeker 400 is a nothing but a project with out a protoype :p: . You should stop with fooling other members with stories.

Your whole fantasy about defence industy is based on balloon....

oooo bitch...
UAE has them operational my dude.

You good? 😂

The UAE has ordered multiple Seekers over the years, with the most recent contract being announced in March 2021 when the UAE’s Armed Forces ordered a Seeker 400 system for the Presidential Guard at a cost of AED 50 million (R204 million).

Back
Top Bottom