What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

@Gomig-21
Egypt makes a thermal sight that has refitted the AT-3 Sagger and can refit other ATGMs as well.

View attachment 843004

This takes the system from being useful only in the day to day and night effectiveness in bad weather conditions.

It looks similar to this through the scope

That's awesome. When I saw that Fuji video camera it reminded me of one of the Russian mini UAVs the Ukrainians shot down and it was so primitively put together that they used a Cannon DSIR camera with the mode button glued on "video" so it doesn't slip out of that and go to a different setting, and the camera was wired to a control circuit and then antenna lol. It was like a high school science project a bunch of students put together but it functioned as a UAV in a major war! Did you catch that by any chance?

That's awesome. When I saw that Fuji video camera it reminded me of one of the Russian mini UAVs the Ukrainians shot down and it was so primitively put together that they used a Cannon DSIR camera with the mode button glued on "video" so it doesn't slip out of that and go to a different setting, and the camera was wired to a control circuit and then antenna lol. It was like a high school science project a bunch of students put together but it functioned as a UAV in a major war! Did you catch that by any chance?
Yeah I remember the video of a Russian UAV using a professional camera (photographer). El howa a7a begad hahahahaha.

I just really hope to buy new ATGM to replace our old inventory of ATGM and ATM like AT-3 Sagger with new ones etc...

The EAF have announced that they killed 23 terrorists during raids
4 soliders killed during an attack on rafah sinai is becoming lit again literally days after isis was announced to crumble. THeir attacks arent effective anymore and theyre being repplled with double losses on the attackers. This is very good the armed forces are learning
Allah yer7am el shohada2

4 soliders killed during an attack on rafah sinai is becoming lit again literally days after isis was announced to crumble. THeir attacks arent effective anymore and theyre being repplled with double losses on the attackers. This is very good the armed forces are learning
I am happy that they are using MRAP (I think Temsah 1 in the min 3:00 is it temsah or what). I think they are using also the classic HUMVEE NIMR or Renault Sherp-2

I am happy that they are using MRAP (I think Temsah 1 in the min 3:00 is it temsah or what). I think they are using also the classic HUMVEE NIMR or Renault Sherp-2
these terrorists are being moved by countries not even agencies. Allah knows who is responsible and Oh boy punishment will come hard

these terrorists are being moved by countries not even agencies. Allah knows who is responsible and Oh boy punishment will come hard
Inshallah Allah will yerham our martyrs of this war and punish those mf pieces of shit terrorist.

they probably ammunition to use dont they? hes guessing no confirmed info
They may use the Desert Sting instead of developing a brand new munition. It is a a bit superior to the Turkish MAM-L because of its warhead size (16kg vs 10kg) and there is a larger variant of the Desert Sting with a 25kg warhead.

Lethal radius is 110 meters which is quite large with 10800 fragments.

There was a problem in the Karabakh of the warhead size being too small.

They may use the Desert Sting instead of developing a brand new munition. It is a a bit superior to the Turkish MAM-L because of its warhead size (16kg vs 10kg) and there is a larger variant of the Desert Sting with a 25kg warhead.

Lethal radius is 110 meters which is quite large with 10800 fragments.

There was a problem in the Karabakh of the warhead size being too small.
developing our own is a better way to start a journey

developing our own is a better way to start a journey
Maybe indigenous and Desert Sting.
But at least they are combat proven. The only problem of the emirati industry is that their equipments aren't tested in real combat situation but Turkey yes.

Maybe indigenous and Desert Sting.

But at least they are combat proven. The only problem of the emirati industry is that their equipments aren't tested in real combat situation but Turkey yes.
They are already integrated, there is a possibility they have been used in Yemen and African nations.

Back
Top Bottom