What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Not necessarily I suppose

UAE has them operational my dude.

You good? 😂

The UAE has ordered multiple Seekers over the years, with the most recent contract being announced in March 2021 when the UAE’s Armed Forces ordered a Seeker 400 system for the Presidential Guard at a cost of AED 50 million (R204 million).

still big balloon...

The link doesn't write about intregation about weapons on the drone, it says it can. It show only how bad your army is, you are not capable to maintain the drone.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has signed a R23 million contract with Denel Dynamics to provide technical support for aircraft systems.

It can carry 2 sensor payloads 100kg combined, Wescam flir weights 50 kg and the other sensor payload for data-link i think.

The Seeker 400 has up to 16 hours’ endurance and can carry two sensor payloads (weighing a combined 100 kg) at the same time, or guided weapons (such as the Denel Dynamics’ P2 unpowered GPS-guided weapon or Halcon Desert Sting series).

:p:

you and that SC guy are farting stories on the forum, better to stop that kind stories.

still big balloon...

The link doesn't write about intregation about weapons on the drone, it says it can. It show only how bad your army is, you are not capable to maintain the drone.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has signed a R23 million contract with Denel Dynamics to provide technical support for aircraft systems.

It can carry 2 sensor payloads 100kg combined, Wescam flir weights 50 kg and the other sensor payload for data-link i think.

The Seeker 400 has up to 16 hours’ endurance and can carry two sensor payloads (weighing a combined 100 kg) at the same time, or guided weapons (such as the Denel Dynamics’ P2 unpowered GPS-guided weapon or Halcon Desert Sting series).

you and that SC guy are farting stories on the forum, better to stop that kind stories.
Denel P2 is the Desert Sting before the IP was bought and it was modified you dumbass.

“P2 was developed with Denel Dynamics in South Africa to the level of a demonstrator, after which HALCON made 11 changes to the version produced in the UAE, which translated to Desert Sting-16, says Al Mansoori.”

Euro Turks like you are a disgrace 😂😂🤣

Denel P2 is the Desert Sting before the IP was bought and it was modified you dumbass.

You are the one giving the link, ther is a contract about maitaining. Stop with spreading stories what doesn't exist :p: .

I am repeating myself, first come with a platform you can use it and then you can measure your balls with other products.

You are the one giving the link, ther is a contract about maitaining. Stop with spreading stories what doesn't exist :p: .

I am repeating myself, first come with a platform you can use it and then you can measure your balls with other products.
Reply to my PMs on d3fencehub little pussy

for what? ahahaha

want to meet me in real life and fight it out?

get lost with that stupid childish post.
You're 47 years old dude arguing when you should be figuring out how you're going to retire with 1000 euros saved up.

still big balloon...

their farts have value unlike your posts

Guys I'm legitimately curious, how come russia is losing alot of generals and equipment? Yea its not related to this thread but I cant find a thread on this topic. At first I thought they were cleaning house by sending all their oldest soviet vehicles as fodder, but to lose that amount of generals? I want to believe russia is making progress but cmon now. What is russias plans if anyone could make a possible assumption?

Guys I'm legitimately curious, how come russia is losing alot of generals and equipment? Yea its not related to this thread but I cant find a thread on this topic. At first I thought they were cleaning house by sending all their oldest soviet vehicles as fodder, but to lose that amount of generals? I want to believe russia is making progress but cmon now. What is russias plans if anyone could make a possible assumption?
satelites direct altelry and suicide drone fire on field generals veichles

The anti-mine carrier "Reva" owned by the Egyptian army

The Egyptian army owns two versions of the armored "Reva", the Reva V LWB and Reva III, and they work with the Egyptian Rapid Intervention Forces, one of the branches of the Egyptian Armed Forces.

View attachment 843313
Correct, just one more thing, the REVA Mk.III 4x4 in the picture actually belongs to Yemen goverment. Photo was taken prior to Houthi takeover of Sanaa in 2014. I also want to add that REVA Mk.V seems to be much less common compared to Mk.III in RDF.

Some photos of Egyptian REVAs from my collection:
REVA.jpg

REVA.png

REVA (2).jpg

REVA, Fahd.jpg

Reva (5).png

Reva (4).png

REVA (4).jpg

Reva (3).png

Because US and NATO direct all their satellites on Ukraine and send them all information so the ukrainians can kill and destroy Russian convoys, generals etc..

Not necessarily I suppose
I mean yes because we don't have long range ATGM nor JDAM (maybe with GBU series) nor AIM-120.

First the Ukrainians were to launch an attack on Dombas..they were 40 000 of the elite..the attack was imminent..Russia of course knew about this since the Ukrainian preparations began.. So the Russians decided to attack kiev as a faint to divert the Ukrainian forces towards the North west and disperse them.. Russians attacked mostly with The national guard of Russia..those were the troops massed near Kiev.. and they had less experience in warfare,,they needed experienced officers to plan and guide their movements..many were high ranking field generals..But the US started to share intelligence about the whereabouts of these high ranking officers with the Ukrainians who only had to target those positions with heavy and intense artillery..That is how many generals were killed..It is the US who is running the war from behind closed doors..

Back
Top Bottom