What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

المصنع بيصنع انهي نوع من الذخيرة بالظبت؟
Mark series bombs و صواريخ جو-ارض غير موجهة ؟
You can message me now

Mr Mokhabarat do you know anything about producing missiles or bombs locally for our drones fleet (EJune-30 etc...)
I am not intelligence and do not use this name, please brother
It is still in testing until now, arming everything that Wing Long uses because the manufacture of some missiles has been transferred to the authority

k8e
images (6).jpeg
images (4).jpeg
images (1).jpeg

You can message me now

It is still in testing until now, arming everything that Wing Long uses because the manufacture of some missiles has been transferred to the authority
Ok thank you brother

What do you people expect to be revealed in the opening of the new capital? Su-35 lol

That would be nice. I thought I read somewhere that someone else said the same thing. But the F-15 story is looming too large on all of us I think and causing distress lol.

The other day I was thinking what if they not only convince the EAF to accept the F-15a without AMRAAMs, but, make them paint those orange stickers also!? What a disaster of epic proportions that would be. We would all have to file for divorce from the EAF & the armed forces in general if anything remotely close to that happened.

Why, when you reply to me, it is written arabic hahaha?

Check your language settings on your laptop or phone or whatever you're using. I bet it's set up that way and you can reset it if you want.

BTW, how come you haven't changed your avatar like you asked me how to do it and I told you? Just curious if you still can't figure it out, I'll be happy to explain it again.

Ya 3am balash el paranoia de! Howa b7azar m3ak w'khalas, mafeesh da3ya n'khaf men el zabaleen dol! lol

BTW, this replenishing ship is really stout. The steel looks much thicker than the typical one used on other frigates and such. But I wonder if it's too old, despite being refurbished?

With the way the EN is adding so many new ships to the fleet, including the carriers which will undoubtedly be sailing long missions once they become fully equipped, will need to be replenished in open sea at these greater distances, especially with the major necessities such as fuel and food.

1650231121970.png

1650231219724.png

1650231139294.png

@Gomig-21
Did you know what I told you about the mig29m/m2

We talked about a lot of things so I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to. Remind me, please.

BTW, how come you haven't changed your avatar like you asked me how to do it and I told you? Just curious if you still can't figure it out, I'll be happy to explain it again.
Thank you, I knew how to do it but i didn't found the perfect avatar hahaha

The other day I was thinking what if they not only convince the EAF to accept the F-15a without AMRAAMs, but, make them paint those orange stickers also!? What a disaster of epic proportions that would be. We would all have to file for divorce from the EAF & the armed forces in general if anything remotely close to that happened.
It would be a fucking scandal. Look everybody is mocking and joking about our F-16 fleet who doesn't a BVR missile (ik that AIM-7 Sparrow is a BVR but for them no) it would be the same situation or worse. How a f*cking air superiority aircraft doesn't have a BVR missiles.

That would be nice. I thought I read somewhere that someone else said the same thing. But the F-15 story is looming too large on all of us I think and causing distress lol.

Check your language settings on your laptop or phone or whatever you're using. I bet it's set up that way and you can reset it if you want.

Ya 3am balash el paranoia de! Howa b7azar m3ak w'khalas, mafeesh da3ya n'khaf men el zabaleen dol! lol

BTW, this replenishing ship is really stout. The steel looks much thicker than the typical one used on other frigates and such. But I wonder if it's too old, despite being refurbished?

With the way the EN is adding so many new ships to the fleet, including the carriers which will undoubtedly be sailing long missions once they become fully equipped, will need to be replenished in open sea at these greater distances, especially with the major necessities such as fuel and food.

View attachment 835296

View attachment 835299

View attachment 835297

We talked about a lot of things so I'm not sure exactly what you are referring to. Remind me, please.
idk why are u so keen on that to happen if they pressured germany which owe israel alot due to ww2 and italy into getting what we want why should the armed forces accept show weapons? we are not iran

Regarding changing the rear seat of the fighter by adding a tank, leaving it, or providing another seat for the MiG-29, I know all its details

It has been updated from a while for the engines and the water production station by the method of reverse osmosis. I will bring you the history of the ship from the first entry into service to its sale to the Egyptian Navy

Back
Top Bottom