What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

That ship is simply superb in every aspect. Interesting the stuff he says about the EW systems on them. I mentioned similar things earlier in the thread when they received the first one.

But notice how the propeller blades actually rotate within the prop hubs? @1:03 of the video.

That reminds me of the pods propulsion on the Mistral and unless you see the complete video of the mistral and all its features, you'll never know how sophisticated those carriers are. From the navigation technology to the way the ballasts work to lower the transom below the surface for the incoming and exiting crafts etc. Truly state of the art naval equipment.
italians and french are creative to say the least

The new Rafale deal is excellent in terms of armament, the Skalp missiles, more than 100
Plot
The F16 is constantly showing new weapons
There is a German factory for the manufacture of ammunition and missiles
Marty A300 went into operation with satellite from Airbus

Some new information is excellent for the benefit of the Egyptian army these days. Wait for sources and announcements only on deals

We may see the Normandy frame again in Egypt, this is my expectation

The new Rafale deal is excellent in terms of armament, the Skalp missiles, more than 100
Plot
The F16 is constantly showing new weapons
Marty A300 went into operation with satellite from Airbus

Some new information is excellent for the benefit of the Egyptian army these days. Wait for sources and announcements only on deals

We may see the Normandy frame again in Egypt, this is my expectation
Can I have sources? Do you work in Mokhabarat wala eh hahaha (@Gomig-21 )

Can I have sources? Do you work in Mokhabarat wala eh hahaha (@Gomig-21 )

I know, right! We must be getting some new types of weapons with the Marty A300 and the Normandy frame?!
I'm just kidding!! :D

Speaking of Marty A300s, they did sign the deal for those 2 tankers, right? If so, when is the expected delivery date for them?

Talk about Mokhabarat, those are secret code words! :D

Last edited:
I know, right! We must be getting some new types of weapons with the Marty A300 and the Normandy frame?!
I'm just kidding!! :D

Speaking of Marty A300s, they did sign the deal for those 2 tankers, right? If so, when is the expected delivery date for them?
After the France deal, because France ordered 15 Marti, and last year it reduced the order to 13, who is now in service in the French forces 6.

You mean what exactly? That Egypt will buy it or the navy will visit Egypt shortly?
This is my expectation, only the French Normandy, like the Egyptian one, does not have NATO devices and is armed with Aster 30 missiles only, and it is the first to make adjustments to the radar to allow the launch of the Aster 30. May I be wrong in my prediction

المصنع بيصنع انهي نوع من الذخيرة بالظبت؟
Mark series bombs و صواريخ جو-ارض غير موجهة ؟

المصنع بيصنع انهي نوع من الذخيرة بالظبت؟
Mark series bombs و صواريخ جو-ارض غير موجهة ؟
You wrote in arabic or in english? Because sometimes i see Jokers post in arabic

You wrote in arabic or in english? Because sometimes i see Jokers post in arabic
Keda w keda

After some chatter and checking for recent meetings between the Egyptian MoD representatives (or similar) and their American counterparts, as well as the appearance of F-16s armed with Al Tariqs on them, is Egypt now permitted to modify its F-16s as it wishes? If not then can we at least arm them indigenous bombs and missiles?

Keda w keda

After some chatter and checking for recent meetings between the Egyptian MoD representatives (or similar) and their American counterparts, as well as the appearance of F-16s armed with Al Tariqs on them, is Egypt now permitted to modify its F-16s as it wishes? If not then can we at least arm them indigenous bombs and missiles?
Converting Mark's bombs into smart munitions from among the factory equipment, as the Al-Tariq version
Modifications of a Sparrow missile could have been made there
I see no need for orders
Guided artillery munitions as well
Saqr system munitions modified with gyroscopes for guidance
Egypt has become dependent on drones to direct missile artillery
We may see more equipment in the coming days

FB_IMG_1650153579849.jpg

Are there differences in the Miku 200
Knowing that the torpedo munitions jamming system has not yet been installed, as well as the Scorpion 2 electronic warfare system
She is expected to travel to France after the exams
Received the first piece at the end of the year

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom