What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

The status of Scarab drone is unclear. We don't know if we reverse engineered yes or no. Maybe we retired them hahaha.
Out of 59 Scarabs..only 9 were ever used.. there are 50 still virgins..

Here is a good design to try with the Scarab:

1650123076679.png

Out of 59 Scarabs..only 9 were ever used.. there are 50 still virgins..

You beat me to it. lol. Yep, all 50 of those are still in their plywood cases!
Plus I'm pretty sure the US is monitoring this kind of thing and probably even makes it part of the contract.

BTW, have you ever seen JDAM kits on EAF dumb bombs? I didn't think the US gave Egypt any JDAMs and are also part of the restricted weapons? But some sources claim the EAF has use of JDAM kits for its MK4 bombs? Any idea?

Looks like a brand new block-40 with that clean gun port.

1650123847521.png

Plus I'm pretty sure the US is monitoring this kind of thing and probably even makes it part of the contract.

BTW, have you ever seen JDAM kits on EAF dumb bombs? I didn't think the US gave Egypt any JDAMs and are also part of the restricted weapons? But some sources claim the EAF has use of JDAM kits for its MK4 bombs? Any idea?

View attachment 834909
Yes..

https://www.f-16.net/f-16-news-article3577.html

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_munitions_used_by_the_Egyptian_Air_Force

Egypt also makes its own EGB-1 and EGB-2 Laser guided bombs of 250 and 500 lb.. these are the equivalents of the US GBU-12 and GBU-24..

Last edited:

View attachment 834909
Sadly we don't have cruise missile on our F-16 fleet?
Se we don't have any guided bombs also?

I saw that but it's unclear the way they worded it. They just mention that they were requested by the EAF but I think those were denied as I've never seen them in any pics. And whenever they show the Mk bombs loaded on F-16s, they're always bare with no kits.

Sadly we don't have cruise missile on our F-16 fleet?
Se we don't have any guided bombs also?

Definitely no cruise missiles and I don't think the JDAMs are either TBH.

There is a photo of one of the F-16s in a hangar with the pilot standing in front of it all jacked up lol and all the weapons that are in the inventory laid out in front of the aircraft. I'm trying to find it but can't at the moment. That should tell us if they're part of the EAF's weapons inventory.

There is a photo of one of the F-16s in a hangar with the pilot standing in front of it all jacked up lol and all the weapons that are in the inventory laid out in front of the aircraft. I'm trying to find it but can't at the moment. That should tell us if they're part of the EAF's weapons inventory.
Our F-16 is so fucked up sadly.

But with Tariq guided kit, we can solve the problem of our unguided bombs in our inventory?

I saw that but it's unclear the way they worded it. They just mention that they were requested by the EAF but I think those were denied as I've never seen them in any pics. And whenever they show the Mk bombs loaded on F-16s, they're always bare with no kits.

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/List_of_munitions_used_by_the_Egyptian_Air_Force

No kits on these.

1650127185006.png

Our F-16 is so fucked up sadly.

But with Tariq guided kit, we can solve the problem of our unguided bombs in our inventory?

They need to get tough with the US about all these denied weapons. The entity they're supposedly trying to protect with all these restrictions is the one that is the aggressor. They're the ones that attacked us multiple times and tried stealing our lands!? And we're the ones not to be trusted?! lmao what a joke?! It obviously has nothing to do with that and more to do with the 3rd party infractions aspect.

Why we really need to see them finalize the delivery of the Su-35s and stick to their guns!

I forgot about Al Tariqs. You're right, that should help considerably.

Seen that too, but I think it's not correct, ma bro. I could be wrong. Would love to see them. That pic I mentioned should clear it up.

They need to get tough with the US about all these denied weapons. The entity they're supposedly trying to protect with all these restrictions is the one that is the aggressor. They're the ones that attacked us multiple times and tried stealing our lands!? And we're the ones not to be trusted?! lmao what a joke?! It obviously has nothing to do with that and more to do with the lack of trust aspect.
So like I said our F-16 fleet is fucked ?

So like I said our F-16 fleet is fucked ?

lol, I wouldn't go that far. They seem to be able to drop those things with incredible accuracy regardless, just from some of the footage we've seen.

Another reason why it would be a virtual impossibility that they accept the F-15s with the same setup.

Plus they're doing the right thing by shifting to the Rafales & MiG-29M/M2 and eventually the MiG-35 to replace the F-16s.

lol, I wouldn't go that far. They seem to be able to drop those things with incredible accuracy regardless, just from some of the footage we've seen.

Another reason why it would be a virtual impossibility that they accept the F-15s with the same setup.

Plus they're doing the right thing by shifting to the Rafales & MiG-29M/M2 and eventually the MiG-35 to replace the F-16s.
Ok but look at IAF they mounted the Delilah cruise missile and Popeye on their F-16 fleet. TAF will mount or already mounted the SOM cruise missile. And we sadly don't have CM on our F-16s. We need to buy more MIG-29M/M2 at least other 50 of those aircrafts. And we need to be assured by France that they will not restrict any equipments for Mirage 2K and Rafales.
I remember that after EDEX2021, I think you (@Gomig-21) or @The SC said that we will build some smart bombs like Armement Air-Sol Modulaire/Hammer bomb in Egypt.

Post number #8,467

No kits on these.

View attachment 834914

They need to get tough with the US about all these denied weapons. The entity they're supposedly trying to protect with all these restrictions is the one that is the aggressor. They're the ones that attacked us multiple times and tried stealing our lands!? And we're the ones not to be trusted?! lmao what a joke?! It obviously has nothing to do with that and more to do with the 3rd party infractions aspect.

Why we really need to see them finalize the delivery of the Su-35s and stick to their guns!

I forgot about Al Tariqs. You're right, that should help considerably.

Seen that too, but I think it's not correct, ma bro. I could be wrong. Would love to see them. That pic I mentioned should clear it up.
I guess they mount them in operations..since it is not necessary in parades and shows..

very sexy indeed

That ship is simply superb in every aspect. Interesting the stuff he says about the EW systems on them. I mentioned similar things earlier in the thread when they received the first one.

But notice how the propeller blades actually rotate within the prop hubs? @1:03 of the video.

That reminds me of the pods propulsion on the Mistral and unless you see the complete video of the mistral and all its features, you'll never know how sophisticated those carriers are. From the navigation technology to the way the ballasts work to lower the transom below the surface for the incoming and exiting crafts etc. Truly state of the art naval equipment.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom