What's new

Egyptian Armed Forces

Egypt can do everything itself it just needs funding and perseverance. Someone needs to start a private company and focus on these fields.

Egypt can do everything itself it just needs funding and perseverance. Someone needs to start a private company and focus on these fields.
Money also. The problem is that our private company isn't that competitive or underused. Companies need competition to bear the best out of their fruits.

even if caught i dont know how will they punish us its hard now with the full support of the gulf with maintnence facilities and produces parts for the f16

he mentioned these sources i searched them up

yeah and we dont know ever if they will expose them if they detect which is hard considering this is a stealth design but satelites can sure do the work

its future unclear and uncertain might meet the museum sooner or lster or be upgraded if they see an opportunity of it

Here is a comprehensive article about the Scarab also known as the Model 324, specifically to meet Egyptian requirements:

The U.S. Sold This Unique Stealth Drone Called ‘Scarab’ To Egypt In The 1980s​

1649803854927.png

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zo...tealth-recon-drone-called-scarab-in-the-1980s

A Land-Attack Cruise Missile version of Scarab was considered in the US..

1649804201354.png

http://stargazer2006.online.fr/unmanned/pages/scarab2.htm

"Feasibility of Third World advanced ballistic and cruise missile threat" study (NDIA)
http://www.fas.org/irp/threat/missile/ADA377356.pdf

Let’s agree to share videos that have references/sources mentioned, the guy is jumping to conclusions and has the usual propagandish tone.
I’d really like to know the source, based on which, he states Egypt launched Scarabs into southern Israel in 2003.
She has already filmed over Jerusalem and the Negev

Something like the CIA and Pentagon would know because we bought from them the drone. I hope it is true.
We have to have our own cruise missile we can't rely on other. The greek cruise missile project (hsc-1 makedon) was cancelled i think @Foinikas . UAE still develloping. Turkey have the SOM cruise missile, Israel have Delilah (missile) and Iran have Ya-Ali (missile) and Soumar (missile). Critical weapons like cruise missile must be produce locally because it is an important factor so one can embargo us.
We've had a lot of military projects since the '80s,that were cancelled. Anti-tank missiles,cruise missiles,IFVs like the Kentaurus,modified APCs,the Artemis 30 was only produced in small numbers,our own UAVs and more recently,the two great rifles designed by a very experienced gunsmith for the domestic assault rifle program,were not only not adopted by the Army,but the whole thing was suddenly abandoned.

It's always political and financial interests that undermine the Hellenic Defence Industry. Sometimes they say "It's too expensive" and other times they just buy American and German equipment...

We've had a lot of military projects since the '80s,that were cancelled. Anti-tank missiles,cruise missiles,IFVs like the Kentaurus,modified APCs,the Artemis 30 was only produced in small numbers,our own UAVs and more recently,the two great rifles designed by a very experienced gunsmith for the domestic assault rifle program,were not only not adopted by the Army,but the whole thing was suddenly abandoned.

It's always political and financial interests that undermine the Hellenic Defence Industry. Sometimes they say "It's too expensive" and other times they just buy American and German equipment...
And whoever told you that it did not enter mass production after it was entered and in excellent numbers also does not mean that it did not appear, that is, that it did not enter
6DA313BC-A20F-46A3-91FF-DE2BC19E0279.jpeg
E3DCD814-6A26-4DF9-B28F-D55F6327001D.jpeg
sinia23_jed002.jpg
0E44893A-C452-4303-A66D-A76AD30F213B.png

Which rifles?
These rifles that have been made by one of the best gunsmiths in Greece specifically for the national rifle contest and in a weird case,the police consficated them. For some reason,there are people in the government or Army who don't do anything about the national rifle contest and ignore the whole thing.

Is there new military domestic project for the Greek Armed Forces?
Yes,there are a lot. From MRAP vehicles to Laser systems against aircraft and drones and UAVs. But nobody in the government actually does something serious about it.

Check this out and you'll see what I mean:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom